• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Absolutely Pathetic!!!

Prince,

Your avatar is the best I've seen out of thousands. Cheers.

agreed!

I don't really understand the US immigration system. I know how it functions and how a properly designed immigration system is SUPPOSED to function, not quite sure how ours got so fucked up and for so long, it's not like this is a new problem or anything. this has been going on now for 3-4 decades.

unfortunately I think the pure size of the US is a major contributing factor as many countries are smaller than some of our small states and much easier to control in terms of these topics.

She, like every last illegal, needs to have her ass booted out of the country.

IML Gear Cream!
Our government has enough time to start busting MJ dispensaries, busting people for personal use of AAS, busting supplement companies, etc., but they don't care about illegal immigrants, not only living here, but getting disability and other government assistance, etc.

WOW!

I wish my freedom was free. Checked the obituaries this morning, I wasn't there.

...Guess I'll go to work.

This is fucking pathetic and makes me furious!

I don't really understand the US immigration system. I know how it functions and how a properly designed immigration system is SUPPOSED to function, not quite sure how ours got so fucked up and for so long, it's not like this is a new problem or anything. this has been going on now for 3-4 decades.

unfortunately I think the pure size of the US is a major contributing factor as many countries are smaller than some of our small states and much easier to control in terms of these topics.

Republicans havn't done shit because buisness likes the cheap labor...

Democrats havn't done shit because they don't want to lose the hispanic vote...

I am speechless by this video...

And they didn't deport Obamas drunk uncle either...

What a bunch of deadbeats...

How sickening. I guess I need to start praying to god to have him take care of all my shit. :pissed:

How sickening. I guess I need to start praying to god to have him take care of all my shit. :pissed:

Yes, I just said a prayer to GOD asking him to pay our mortgage this month. :ohyeah:

In God we trust, All others pay cash.

IML Gear Cream!
No it isn't. I asked Him.

hang on, I will ask god again...he speaks to me, yes I am a higher being then all you humans and I have a direct connection to the almighty one.

:coffee:
Our government has enough time to start busting MJ dispensaries, busting people for personal use of AAS, busting supplement companies, etc., but they don't care about illegal immigrants, not only living here, but getting disability and other government assistance, etc.

WOW!
Don't be a hater...:coffee:

The God of the Bible says get off your lazy ass and work or you won't eat...I have no issues with charity, in fact I give to charity monthly but I do have a problem with paying for something against my will. That type of "taxation" reduces our ability to give to others freely and with a standard.

2 Thessalonians 3

6 But we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you withdraw from every brother who walks disorderly and not according to the tradition which he received from us. 7 For you yourselves know how you ought to follow us, for we were not disorderly among you; 8 nor did we eat anyone???s bread free of charge, but worked with labor and toil night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you, 9 not because we do not have authority, but to make ourselves an example of how you should follow us.

10 For even when we were with you, we commanded you this: If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat. 11 For we hear that there are some who walk among you in a disorderly manner, not working at all, but are busybodies. 12 Now those who are such we command and exhort through our Lord Jesus Christ that they work in quietness and eat their own bread.

13 But as for you, brethren, do not grow weary in doing good. 14 And if anyone does not obey our word in this epistle, note that person and do not keep company with him, that he may be ashamed. 15 Yet do not count him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

Fucking disgusting :pissed:.....whatta ya all say ? what do we have left about 20 years if that ? AMERICA OUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT

The God of the Bible says get off your lazy ass and work or you won't eat...I have no issues with charity, in fact I give to charity monthly but I do have a problem with paying for something against my will. That type of "taxation" reduces our ability to give to others freely and with a standard.

2 Thessalonians 3

6 But we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you withdraw from every brother who walks disorderly and not according to the tradition which he received from us. 7 For you yourselves know how you ought to follow us, for we were not disorderly among you; 8 nor did we eat anyone’s bread free of charge, but worked with labor and toil night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you, 9 not because we do not have authority, but to make ourselves an example of how you should follow us.

10 For even when we were with you, we commanded you this: If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat. 11 For we hear that there are some who walk among you in a disorderly manner, not working at all, but are busybodies. 12 Now those who are such we command and exhort through our Lord Jesus Christ that they work in quietness and eat their own bread.

13 But as for you, brethren, do not grow weary in doing good. 14 And if anyone does not obey our word in this epistle, note that person and do not keep company with him, that he may be ashamed. 15 Yet do not count him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

1) Who gives a flying fuck about the Bible???

2) But you're right, "Jesus" hated charity and helping people. :jerkit:

1) Who gives a flying fuck about the Bible???

2) But you're right, "Jesus" hated charity and helping people. :jerkit:
1. God was the context of her argument that she deserves freebies by our government so I responded within that context.

2. Charity is when we as individuals have the choice to give to others of our own free will. I have no problem with charity but I do have a problem with the government using my money for things I disagree with.

As a tax paying American, it sure as fuck isn't my will.

can you name a point in time or place anywhere in world history where the taxpayers had a say in how taxes were distributed?

taxes are part of living in any society...if you don't want to pay taxes then take a gander at Afghanistan and see how the lowest tax rates in the world work out for the common folk.

the US spends double for subsidies to agriculture and billion dollar corps than it does to a minute percentage of the population that actually receives direct payments from the fed gov...TANF recipients have a maximum lifetime benefit allowance of 60 months over the lifespan years farmers and big corp has no lifetime maximum allowance.

Back