• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Absolutely Pathetic!!!

IML Gear Cream!
can you name a point in time or place anywhere in world history where the taxpayers had a say in how taxes were distributed?

taxes are part of living in any society...if you don't want to pay taxes then take a gander at Afghanistan and see how the lowest tax rates in the world work out for the common folk.

the US spends double for subsidies to agriculture and billion dollar corps than it does to a minute percentage of the population that actually receives direct payments from the fed gov...TANF recipients have a maximum lifetime benefit allowance of 60 months over the lifespan years farmers and big corp has no lifetime maximum allowance.

So in your opinion should our tax money go to support this women who is here illegally or should she be deported?

So in your opinion should our tax money go to support this women who is here illegally or should she be deported?

I'm not talking about her, she's a jackass and so is anyone from any country that overstays their VISA. the sheer size of the US makes it very easy for people to get away with a lot of things especially if they stay out of trouble and under the radar.

this topic (taxes in general) is just trivial to me because i'm in the highest tax bracket and could give a shit about taxes or how they are dispersed. but all the data shows that top-down grants are destructive to the economy. there are much bigger problems right now like jump starting this economy. if nothing is done soon there will have to be an extremely large stimulus in the next couple of years a good 1.5-2T split up over a couple of years or things will get very bad.

can you name a point in time or place anywhere in world history where the taxpayers had a say in how taxes were distributed?

taxes are part of living in any society...if you don't want to pay taxes then take a gander at Afghanistan and see how the lowest tax rates in the world work out for the common folk.

the US spends double for subsidies to agriculture and billion dollar corps than it does to a minute percentage of the population that actually receives direct payments from the fed gov...TANF recipients have a maximum lifetime benefit allowance of 60 months over the lifespan years farmers and big corp has no lifetime maximum allowance.

I agree that in the grand scheme of things, the money that we spend on her is small potatoes compared to other things. That doesn't mean I want to spend a dime on her just because "oh, we have other things to worry about.

I'm going to propose a deal here, and hopefully some people here can get behind this. I am fully willing to fund her for the rest of her life in the United States, however she has to prove that it was God's will by taking a leap of faith off of the rim of the Grand Canyon. Any takers?

Another reason why God/religion is the worst thing to happen to the human race.

I'm going to poop on a baby Jesus outside of a Church this year.

Oh, and don't get me started on the Jews.

Last edited:
And finally... what a cunt.

Why can't people just not be a burden on society?

Last edited:

I don't give a flying fuck how much is spent on illegals versus anything else. I don't care if it's a single solitary dollar. They don't deserve a cent. That's money that should be spent on Americans.

The amount of money spent directly on illegals is only part of the problem. They negatively effect nearly every aspect of America. Higher insurance because of insured drivers. Higher medical bills due to non-paying illegals. Higher murder rates. Higher rape rates. Higher burglary. Higher robbery.

As for money, it's a drain of billions every year. Try and tell me how that doesn't matter. Really. Try it. I'd like to know how billions don't count.

Another reason why God/religion is the worst thing to happen to the human race.

I'm going to poop on a baby Jesus outside of a Church this year.

I'm assuming you not believing in God/Jesus is based on the fact that you cannot see him or touch him. How can you explain love then? its existence is evident and in regards to your religion comment, it has a bad name now a days because of us humans. We've made religion a lucrative business .

I don't give a flying fuck how much is spent on illegals versus anything else. I don't care if it's a single solitary dollar. They don't deserve a cent. That's money that should be spent on Americans.

The amount of money spent directly on illegals is only part of the problem. They negatively effect nearly every aspect of America. Higher insurance because of insured drivers. Higher medical bills due to non-paying illegals. Higher murder rates. Higher rape rates. Higher burglary. Higher robbery.

As for money, it's a drain of billions every year. Try and tell me how that doesn't matter. Really. Try it. I'd like to know how billions don't count.

billions of dollars out of a 14T GDP is like pennies on a C note...there has not been a single report out of academia linking a single problem with the economy or current account deficit to spending on illegals...why do you think that is?

the neo-cons love people like you that are far more emotional in thought than cerebral.

IML Gear Cream!
billions of dollars out of a 14T GDP is like pennies on a C note...there has not been a single report out of academia linking a single problem with the economy or current account deficit to spending on illegals...why do you think that is?

Because studies of "How how Mexicans hurting the American economy" would be labeled as racist, and no one who wants to keep their job would dare do it.

the neo-cons love people like you that are far more emotional in thought than cerebral.
Emotional> Do you mean emotional as in "he's posted stat up stat of how illegals harm the nation", or emotional in "he's not agreeing with me"?

And here's some more great shit: Gov. Jerry Brown signs Dream Act for state's illegal immigrants

Declaring the need to expand educational opportunity, Gov. Jerry Brown announced Saturday that he has signed legislation making illegal immigrants eligible to receive state financial aid to attend California universities and community colleges.

Oh, yes, LAM. Zero financial effect whatsoever.

The system is fucked my roommate is a legal us citizen form germany and has been working a avarege TAX paying job for the last 18 years.Her company just closed the doors and she found out she has breast cancer. She has been denied finacial aid because she makes to much money on unemployment. THATS A BUNCH OF SHIT she went through the proper steps to become leagal and pay taxes for low life whores that cant keep there legs shut to feed there CRACK babies and the illegals that swam acrossed the river .

This may be so...

But that still doesn't justify spending money on benifits for illieglas...

Lam do you support benifits and welfare for illegal aliens?...

This may be so...

But that still doesn't justify spending money on benifits for illieglas...

Lam do you support benifits and welfare for illegal aliens?...

not at all but economic issues have to be prioritized like triage.

The system is fucked my roommate is a legal us citizen form germany and has been working a avarege TAX paying job for the last 18 years.Her company just closed the doors and she found out she has breast cancer. She has been denied financial aid because she makes too much money on unemployment. THATS A BUNCH OF SHIT she went through the proper steps to become leagal and pay taxes for low life whores that cant keep there legs shut to feed there CRACK babies and the illegals that swam acrossed the river .

Don't worry. The system will grant her the funds.

As soon as she's dead.

Charles Idelson, a spokesman for the California Nurses Association, said insurance companies are "in business to provide profits for shareholders, not to provide care. Nataline Sarkisyan's case serves as a tragic poster child for everything that's wrong with our insurance based health care system," he said. "Why did it take public humiliation for Cigna Corporation to approve a transplant?"

More @ Family sues insurer who denied teen transplant - Health - Health care - msnbc.com

I'm not talking about her, she's a jackass and so is anyone from any country that overstays their VISA. the sheer size of the US makes it very easy for people to get away with a lot of things especially if they stay out of trouble and under the radar.

this topic (taxes in general) is just trivial to me because i'm in the highest tax bracket and could give a shit about taxes or how they are dispersed. but all the data shows that top-down grants are destructive to the economy. there are much bigger problems right now like jump starting this economy. if nothing is done soon there will have to be an extremely large stimulus in the next couple of years a good 1.5-2T split up over a couple of years or things will get very bad.

Why hasn't this been accomplished already? Who is blocking this stimulus?

"Total stimulus is two trillion dollars over two years, or about seven percent of GDP a year. If we spend at this level, we can avoid the worst, and a recovery can begin by 2010. Along the way, we will make life better for a lot of working and middle class people, create (or prevent the destruction of) millions of decently-paying jobs, and rebuild public systems that have gone to ruin. A secondary benefit is that people start believing in government again."

More @ Liberals: We Need $2 Trillion in Stimulus Spending - Capital Commerce (usnews.com)

Also, who would pay for that stimulus?

Why hasn't this been accomplished already? Who is blocking this stimulus?

"Total stimulus is two trillion dollars over two years, or about seven percent of GDP a year. If we spend at this level, we can avoid the worst, and a recovery can begin by 2010. Along the way, we will make life better for a lot of working and middle class people, create (or prevent the destruction of) millions of decently-paying jobs, and rebuild public systems that have gone to ruin. A secondary benefit is that people start believing in government again."

More @ Liberals: We Need $2 Trillion in Stimulus Spending - Capital Commerce (usnews.com)

Also, who would pay for that stimulus?

first the original stimulus was way to small for the amount of damage that was done to workers as the result of the banking collapse. the largest transfer of wealth took place in the US as about 2T in home equity was lost and transferred to bond holders.

Obama got I think 750B which was dispersed over 3 years. back in 2009 the nobel prize winning economist paul krugman stated it should have been at least double that. for the most part 2000-2010 was pretty much a wash in terms of the middle class and below. they made zero gains in income, food and energy skyrocketed along with inflation and ever increasing health costs which increase at 4% a year (which is more than real GDP growth and about 3-4% more than real income growth for the bottom 50% of wage earners. the BLS reports the CPI at around 3% but it has been understated since the 60's true inflation is probably closer to 8-9%.

for the most part the Tea Party & the GOP are blocking any more spending that does come with an equal amount of budget cuts.

right now with record profits being reported by US corps it would be just about as good as time as any to begin cutting the top-down grants to big corps and industries.

the stimulus would most likely be funded by borrowing and tax revenue if they would ever close the loopholes for billion dollar corps, etc. what people fail to understand that gov stimulus is an investment in ourselves and especially if there is funding for many large capital projects all over the country. workers can not relocate so the jobs/work needs to go to them. the longer people stay out of work the more long term damage there will be done to workers and the economy. people and families that were tracking up in terms of progress (education, income, etc.) will begin to track down. it does not take much for a family to fall into poverty these days. also college grads that start the working career during recessions typically earn 20% or less earning over the course of the lifetime which is substantial.

IML Gear Cream!
And that lady needs to go back to Africa. letting her stay sends the wrong signal to the other illegals

Because non-religious people, such as your fine self, are fucking perfect and never do anything wrong.

I'm not perfect... clearly. But I'm not a burden on society, I mind my own fucking business, I pay my bills.

Back