• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rock and Rollin...from fat to fit

IML Gear Cream!
9 weeks to go, now is the time to up the focus. You know what you have to do, get after it!!!

Head down, volume up, kick ass!!!

Tuesday 4/24 AM

Late getting to cardio this morning. But I'm on it.

Wednesday 4/25

Went in to give blood yesterday at 3 o'clock. So last night's cardio and this morning's cardio were off the books. I feel like a truck hit me.

Either I was just super tired or giving a pint of blood took a lot more out of me than I thought it would. Get my meals back going and I should be okay today for lifting.

I am also trying a two day colon cleanse to see if I can get things back to regular. I know it's gross but I guess all of the diet changes over this time period has really got my insides messed up.

Adding Chlorophyllto water..REALLY helps. Slight mint taste and green water...but a great way to detox the insides.

Adding Chlorophyllto water..REALLY helps. Slight mint taste and green water...but a great way to detox the insides.

Thanks for the tip. This is really getting silly. And the drier I get the worse this problem is gonna be I'm afraid.

Thursday 4/26 AM

Eating and headed out for cardio. This has been a tricky week. My mind is really messing with my mind if that makes sense. I'm really fighting hunger and at 2055 cals a day, my subconscious is telling me "it's ok to have a few more cause your at a huge cal deficit". Gotta stay the course. Scales are back and forth right now. 220 seems to be my bottom basement floor for the time being.

PM cardio

HIIM - High Intensity Interval Mountain biking.

Great ride. 45 minutes of legs and lungs burning. Beats the hell out of a stationary.

IML Gear Cream!
Getting closer, now is the time to really focus on the prize. You can do this, I have faith in you!!!

Thank you anabolic! It's been a challenging week. Fighting the food demons LOL. Not sure if I made any progress this week yet. Some days it looks like it and some days I look softer. Just really messin with my head.

I Appreciate your support and encouragement.

Weekend update here:

Saturday was weigh in and rest day. Every muscle in my body is sore. (yes even today Monday) weigh in was 219.5 so 1 more lb of fat gone. I'll try and get pics up later. 8 WEEKS TO GO!!!

Talking with bsfboss, we are basically down to the lower abdominal section. He has been such an asset and encouragement. We're gonna tweak the diet a bit by adding in some green veggies to two meals and see if we can't get some regularity going. My insides are so resistant to all this. Hopefully the green beans will help with hunger too.

Cheat meal Saturday night was pizza and some brownies an ice cream. Probably my last one like this. Sunday was a messed up day, but got my meals in and lifted - MMA circuit. Ready to hit it again!! Hooahh

Here are the update pics from last saturday. 8 Weeks and counting. 219.5lb

Amazingly I'm still pushing the same weight as I was when I was on a higher calorie diet. Things are going great, just gotta stay focused. I have to get control of my mind and quit letting myself think it's ok to eat a handful of almonds when I feel hungry just cause hey they're almonds and I've got calories to spare. Not a good mentality. This is testing my mental toughness much more than it is my physical. Mornings are tough to get out of bed, and all damn snack crackers in my pantry for the kids taunt me daily.

Attachments

• 8wksout_abs copy.jpg
    8wksout_abs copy.jpg
    517.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 8wksout_back copy.jpg
    8wksout_back copy.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 8wksout_front copy.jpg
    8wksout_front copy.jpg
    547.5 KB · Views: 40
Brutal day and week. Feeling like a truck parked on my chest. Coughing all sorts of crap up. This came on quick. Missed cardio this am but lifted tonight and felt good. Felt strong. Diet was on point today fo sho. Can't believe another week is gone.

Brutal day and week. Feeling like a truck parked on my chest. Coughing all sorts of crap up. This came on quick. Missed cardio this am but lifted tonight and felt good. Felt strong. Diet was on point today fo sho. Can't believe another week is gone.

Up the fluids buddy. Gotta thin out and cough up all that crap.

Body is going through lots of changes, CNS is getting fried and your immune system is beat up. Like RaZr said, fluids are so important. Talk with Jake as well and see what he recommends, just keep your head in the game. You got this!!

Thanks guys. I put down 2 gallons today with 25g BcAAs. This just hit fast. Slept right through my alarm this morning.

Would mega doses of vitamin C help? I just want chicken soup and a blankie right now. :)

IML Gear Cream!
Vitamin C may help, but if its set in only time will make it go away.

Check!! I sent jake a message we'll make the proper decision I'm sure.

Thanks for dropping in on me. Hope the family is great!!

No workout this morning. Takeing a couple off and see if I can get well quick. Fluids will be through the roof with vitamin C and any other herbal supplement I can throw in. At least the coughing is a good abdominal workout.

Get better, eat clean and rest. You'll be back at it in no time better then ever!!

Hope you get some rest and heal up. It sucks being down but a few days off can make you a beast when you come back:)
There is a pretty badass product called AIO Cellular Nutrition, check it out. I don't sell ...just drink it. Wheat grass shot help too.

Feel better soon...

B

Thanks for the encouragement guys/gals. I'm glad this happened now instead of 2 weeks out. I'd really be freaking out then.

Feeling ok this Morning. Sucked it up and did 45 min fasted cardio. Energy was good just coughing junk up. Time for a little refeed on a cheat meal today.

I can't believe these are one year apart. Honestly I looked about the same in January of this year when I decided I wanted to compete as you can see from the first photo in my log. I never would have believed I'd be in a Before and After shot like this. Loving it. 7 weeks to go to stage.

Attachments

• transformation.jpg
    transformation.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 31
I weighed in at 223 this morning which is 4 pounds heavier than last but coach and I both think I look sharper. Maybe some glycogen restore or something. Anyways, I'm not worried about the scale. Here are the rest of the pics for this week.

7 WEEKS OUT - HOLY COW!!!

Attachments

• 7wksout_frontpose copy.jpg
    7wksout_frontpose copy.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 7wksout_frontabs copy.jpg
    7wksout_frontabs copy.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 7wksout_backdblbi.jpg
    7wksout_backdblbi.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 21
Back