• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rock and Rollin...from fat to fit

IML Gear Cream!
All is on point here, you got this.

Head down, volume up, ready to kick ass!!

Wed: 4/11
P.M.

Push/ pull/ leg giant sets. Heart rate monitor said I burned 1500 calories in that 1.25hr session. It kicked my ass!! Hooyah

Thurs: AM

30 min HIIT

Cravings are sneaking back up on me. Stress sucks. Someone please throw away the chocolate chunk cookie dough in the freezer!! Focus focus focus.

Friday: AM

30 min HIIT

PM
Push-Pull-Abs for 3 giant sets.
My lifting partner and I decided out legs couldn't take another day of lifting with all the cardio that is completely leg dominant. So today we subbed the leg lifts with ab lifts. Wood chops to be exact. One giant set with high to low and one with low to high.

This feels great.

Saturday: AM

Weigh in time: moving a little slow this morning so I'm behind schedule by about an hour.

Down 5 lbs from last Saturday. Everything's looking and feeling way tighter too.

Pics later!

Update pics:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334442918.567474.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334442918.567474.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 31
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334442943.228822.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334442943.228822.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 27
Thanks stfu. It's amazing that the leaner I get through this process the more people comment on my size. I feel kinda skinny but I love the way things are going.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Sunday: really sore everywhere but 3:00pm got the lifting accomplished.

IML Gear Cream!
Monday: 4/16

I'm 10 weeks out. Kinda feeling like crunch time. I think after last week, we've found the formula my body likes. I'm looking forward to another successful week.

AM - 30 min HIIT cardio. Hooahh!

10 weeks Bro, head down, volume up and kicking ass!!!

It Hurts so good. Hope the Fam is doing well. Thanks for the kick in the tail!

I'll join ya on the 30 min HIIT! Bring it.

B

The best part of waking up is HIIT in your cup, urrrrr something like that.
10 Weeks I'll be on stage in your neck of the woods. Adela Garcia Classic in Pflugerville. Hooahh!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 4/17 AM

Egg whites and oatmeal then headed off for cardio.

Left knee started to hurt pretty bad yesterday, but I was able to power through. Feels the same this morning, hoping it clears up quick. Cardio doesn't bother it, but standing up and initial walking is tough. Hopefully I can see the chiro later today for some cold laser treatment.

great work Rock. I wish I could get my legs to look 1/2 way like that. my knees just can't take much

Thanks FF. I've got some bad knees too, but I learned how to box squat with a wide stance and Dead Lift sumo style. It has made a world of difference. What no one can really see from these pics is I have a genetically "old man" ass. Sucker is tough to develop.

Give some variations a try. It hurt the first few times and I wrapped my knees good, but got to where I was squating 315 for 6-8 reps in 4 sets. Doing too much cardio now to even think about heavy squats. LOL.

IML Gear Cream!
Wednesday 4/18 AM

Egg whites and oatmeal. Getting ready for HIIT cardio and a long ass day. Gotta do some traveling today. I hate having to eat cold chicken and rice. oh well

Yesterday PM lifting went awesome. I wasn't gonna do legs since my knee was tweaked but I pushed it a little with Romanian DL's and air squats just to keep a leg movement in the routine. Felt good, no pain. Still doing the MMA style circuit training. Freaking pumps on that workout are insane!!

MMA is badass. Ever tried Crossfit? It's pretty insane as well.

Have a great day!

B

Hmmmm well there is an element of fun in the pain. Seriously though...The WOD's are nuts but you feel like a rockstar afterwards. :D

Wednesday PM

30 min HIIT

Damn sore everywhere. Double the BCAAs and still dying. Knee is starting to really bug me. I may have to rest out a couple of workouts to heal up. I'll determine in the morning. Supposed to give blood sometime soon, tomorrow may be the day so I don't feel like crap about missing workouts for 24 hrs. Give blood and rest. What a regimen.

Rock, just read through the whole log and I must say it is a DAMN good one. You look awesome too man, keep it up, the leaner you is definitely a good look :winkfinger:

Thanks a ton bro. I've had to leave out some specifics since I'm working with a coach so there are some holes in it. Trying to keep it up.

Time for you to start one!!

Thursday AM

Egg whites and oatmeal. Bout to head out. 30 min HIIT

I'll be traveling this weekend so I've been cooking my ass off trying to be prepared.

Wow. Thursday evening was a Super long long night of traveling. I'm dead!
Got to the hotel at 2:15AM
It's 8:00 and I'm just getting around but planed on resting out this morning anyways. I'll do my HIIT 30 min tonight then in the morning I'm gonna meet an old friend who opened a gym to check out his stuff. He does high intensity-fat burning classes so that will be my cardio tomorrow. Can't wait to see him, he'll never recognize me. Hahaha

Whew what a weekend. Back home now and ready to tackle another week of fat loss.

Weigh in Friday was 220 so down another pound and tighter. 9 weeks to go. Nerves are gaining on me, but I know I'm in good hands with Jake and I have to put the work in no matter what. Head down, volume up.

Back