• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st Annual IM Paradise Meet-n-Greet

Burner02

Super Hero in Training
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How about starting a 1st annual IM Paradise meet and greet in..say...Mexico or Florida next winter?
Wanna be somewhere WARM! While it is COLD out! Ocean is a must...some of us other than myself are scuba dives..or want to try it?

I know I am already going to be in Mexico this january, 05.
This time it wont be in Cozumel, but across the way at Playa Del Carmen this time. All-inclusive, 5-star hotel, about 1100.0 per person, kids 12 & under FREE!

Great things to do all over! AND BARS.....
who wants to go!

You read my thread, didn´t you ? :D
I was suggesting for this to happen next year in Rio but I guess that few ppl would have the time/money for such a long trip. :shrug:

You know how much trouble I'd get in (and not to mention the slaps in the back of the head by GF) for being surrounded by hot, nekkid, mostl likely drunk...women?????

I never thought in that way .. :)

The idea of a really cold place is not possible ?
I wanna do some winter sports.

noipe. sorry. Most of us will be coming from a colder clime than you...you lucky dog....so we wil need to warm up.

C'mon, people, let's go!

I want to go!!! it sounds FUN!! :dancer:
BUT Im not sure where or what my standings will be next year.. only time will tell.
great idea though!

oh...you SO have to go!
Thnk of it..you will be freezing vital body parts off up there in igloo-land, er...I mean..Canada and jump on a plane, and a few hours later, you will be thawing out on the beach with a foo foo drink in your hand, and a smile upon your face!

Originally posted by atherjen
I want to go!!! it sounds FUN!! :dancer:
BUT Im not sure where or what my standings will be next year.. only time will tell.
great idea though!
I bet if you really wanted to go, someone would help you out:D

You offering , Mr. "Serve and Protect"?
:D

No, I'm just saying someone would.

IML Gear Cream!
Great, just what we need.. another woman who uses men. :lol:

I would like to go. Pick a place and time. I might have to cut back on supplements for a while though... :(

Vegas - October 2004 Mr. Olympia

Seems like the best plan that has worked so far. Quite a few of us met last october this way.

Originally posted by Jodi
Vegas - October 2004 Mr. Olympia

Seems like the best plan that has worked so far. Quite a few of us met last october this way.
If the ban and enforcement on steriods goes through, there may not be a 04 O!

Florida.... very good idea

Originally posted by dg806
If the ban and enforcement on steriods goes through, there may not be a 04 O!
I woulnd't count on that.

No nude beach for me

What do you consider paradise when you all ready live there?

well, already am planning on the Vegas in OCtober.
Will be in Mexico (Playa De Carmen) the 1st or 2nd week of Jan....
sun, little surf..major party....diving...
good stuff!

Back