• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st order

bwrag

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi
I'm new here to iron mag. Im debating making my first order from Z. UNsure of diffrence between International and domestic. Also nervous about trying new company. Can some one tell me the diffrence and ease my mind.

Thanks

From what I understand the domestic Zline is much faster shipping. As for quality- I have searched- searched and then searched more. Most guys say the entire line is gtg.

thats what Im reading also, it just changing suppliers that is getting me.

Changing from what- local source ?

no. Overseas but tired of waiting a month to recieve packages

me too bro. I know how you feel

I want to order sooooo bad. But I have read rumors of a sale towards the end of the month. So been holding off but the suspense is killing me. So please UncleZ, let us have the deals so I and others can write lots of feedback or I will order now and you can do whatever you want to with my order as far as sale or freebies. LOL

just placed my first order. coming from another overseas source and local. looking forward to giving feedback. kind of got a mix of z-line and HG orals, with some euro oils. i hope there's not a big difference in shipping times do to this but as long as it comes and it's as good as i hear, i'll let everyone know. here and elsewhere.

IML Gear Cream!
I want to order sooooo bad. But I have read rumors of a sale towards the end of the month. So been holding off but the suspense is killing me. So please UncleZ, let us have the deals so I and others can write lots of feedback or I will order now and you can do whatever you want to with my order as far as sale or freebies. LOL

I am in same boat- Z should have never said anything !! Oh well- at least he is honest. Over on another board I am on- he even sent free gear just to prove his gear. I have never seen that before-Z is the man!!:clapping:

I am in same boat- Z should have never said anything !! Oh well- at least he is honest. Over on another board I am on- he even sent free gear just to prove his gear. I have never seen that before-Z is the man!!:clapping:

I saw the same post and he does seem to live up to his word which in todays world, that is all a man has. LOL

I was going to order Monday, but now I'll wait to see about this sale. We have emailed back and forth. I now feel more confident about placing an order. I will keep y'all up to date.

I was going to order Monday, but now I'll wait to see about this sale. We have emailed back and forth. I now feel more confident about placing an order. I will keep y'all up to date.

That's what I improved with my team - customer care

We had many complains about not answered emails etc.

Now i visit boards every day (sometimes couple of times a day), I answer to PM's and to emails (not to all I have people who help me with it)

Hope you all notice it :)

z.

That's what I improved with my team - customer care

We had many complains about not answered emails etc.

Now i visit boards every day (sometimes couple of times a day), I answer to PM's and to emails (not to all I have people who help me with it)

Hope you all notice it :)

z.
Got your pm thanks unclez.... But whats this I hear about an end of the month sale?

i don't care about a sale Z. prices are good already as far as i'm concerned.

z is a man of his word and comes thru hes top notch

Hey Prince- that is nice lookin eye candy in your avatar !!If it is your GF or spouse- not trying to sound like a asshole- just sayin- wow- take some Zline and get after that stuff. How about some more pics:winkfinger: ? Thanks

girl friend there are more pics im my album feel free to look:nerd:

Z is gtg.And the zline is gtg.Ran sus and bold awesome getting ready to place second order.Z is the shit

Prices are good but I do wish he had a bulk discount for domestic.
When you use alot, every $10.00 counts, lol
I dont care if it comes in a pretty vial or not. as long as its good. lol

Any word on the sale I'm ready to order?

I placed my order. I couldnt get CC to work for me, so had to pay WU high surcharge. Either way placed it, so should be able to put my 2 cents in on Zline. By the way I ordered Dom.

Z is the best by far tried a few nobody comes through like z!

I placed my order. I couldnt get CC to work for me, so had to pay WU high surcharge. Either way placed it, so should be able to put my 2 cents in on Zline. By the way I ordered Dom.

For what it's worth - on your next order - if you're not able to use cc - moneygram is priced better tha WU.

I think Z is also still working on the cc function as far as I know.

MG is 50 miles round trip for me- I am gong to start using WU online. With Z is always simple anyway

Yea the WU online is convient, cant really bitch not like I can go get it off the shelf at walmart.

Yeah - the difference isn't that much between the two.

And it's really not a bad deal to have money transfer on the spot - plus you are using two WU agents - An employee to send and to receive. :)

Back