• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Z's Test C log and bloodwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Pin was EXTREMELY smooth , no burn and no pain. I've never used UGL , only pharma for my TRT. Couldn't tell a difference. We'll see tomorrow if i have any PIP. I pinned my glute purposely because i NEVER get any pip there. Will report back tomorrow

Pin was EXTREMELY smooth , no burn and no pain. I've never used UGL , only pharma for my TRT. Couldn't tell a difference. We'll see tomorrow if i have any PIP. I pinned my glute purposely because i NEVER get any pip there. Will report back tomorrow

So how are you feeling? Everything good? EP's actually pretty well made. I've yet to have a problem with any of their products.

That was my first injection with the EP, so no feedback yet about how i feel. No news is good news. As long as I feel the same I know it's working

So it's a week in, feeling good. Oil feels the same as my pharma. No sides, extra pip, or anything negative since switching to EP Test cyp. will be getting bloods In a few weeks. My pharma #s straight from CVS are below

total test-1066
free test-33
estradiol- 15

My protocol was 200mg a week with 12.5mg of exemestane a day. I would like to see my E2 in the 25-30 range so decided to take 6.25 twice a week, and 12.5 the rest of the week. hopefully this will let my e2 slide up alittle.

10 days in, 3 pins. In about 2 weeks I'll get bloods. I think that should be enough time. That'll be about 4'weeks on Z's gear

I forget the "technical stuff" - but I remember Z telling me about the process they go through
to make sure - the gear is smooth - and the quality is at its best.

Glad to hear you like it...

Please keep us posted! :thumb:

Gonna make an apt with the endo next week and get the bloodwork form. I will make my labcorp apt for Thursday the 18th. All my lab work is done on Thursday before my pin. Should have results that Friday or Monday on my labcorp beacon patient app

Gonna make an apt with the endo next week and get the bloodwork form. I will make my labcorp apt for Thursday the 18th. All my lab work is done on Thursday before my pin. Should have results that Friday or Monday on my labcorp beacon patient app
Its going to be nice to see the blood work. Have you noticed an increase in weight or strength?

It's the same dosage as my usual trt so didn't expect to see any big difference. I am approaching my deload week for my lifting , which usually at this time I feel alil run down and tired, which as usual I do. I don't want to say anything about how I feel because a bad night sleep could wreck me for days, and don't wanna jump all over Z and say its under dosed. IMO The bloodwork is the be all end all, whatever that says I believe. So until then my thoughts don't really mean much

IML Gear Cream!
I tested at 1376 from 200 MG of Test C, after 12 weekly shots. Like to see where you are at. I have naturally low levels at 54.

In for results.I'm sure they will be good.

Endo appt thursday at 12, then heading over to labcorp to get the bloods done. As soon as labcorp beacon emails me the results I will post.

It really sucks living in NJ and needing a doc for BW. It realty frustrates me tnat everyone else has such eas acces to BW and never takes advantage

Dude go to labsmd.com there are 1,000 places in new jersey just looked

Dam the most roided up state no good lol

So endo appt. got pushed back a few hours and couldn't get bloods that day. As stated all my bloods are Thursday mornings before my shot, so gonna keep it 100% consistent and get bloodwork on Thursday morning. Will post up numbers when they come in

Nice looking forward to it

IML Gear Cream!
This is pretty standard of us to have blood results ran by customers using EP. I expect the results to be normal. Which is the EP brand living up to its hype.

Look forward to it

To recap what my levels should be...

TRT protocol using US Pharma test and exemestane
200mg a week split into 100mg shots on Sun/Thurs
12.5mg exemestane ED in the AM
Bloodwork always taken Thursday morning before shot or exemestane
Total test - 1066 Free test-33 estradiol-15

Will post pics of before labs and after

Some guys test higher then that on 200mg I guess it all depends on the person because your labs from before where trt from script correct?

Ya I need a very high dose. At 100mg a week I was only in the 500s . Watson Cyp Straight from CVS

Got my BW back today and it was very disappointing. Numbers were way down across the board, TEST,FREE TEST, AND E2. My total test was 849, free was 26, and E2 was 10. Ontop of this it appears the vial is less then 10ml, it def wouldn't have lasted as long as it was supposed to. I will stop using this immediately and get back on my rgular test. I was feeling very lathargic but didn't want to blame the test cyp untill BW,and this confirms it

Hahahahahahahahahhhahaha, I guess I'm still a liar with fake bloods. Of course its underdosed brother, I tested it twice. Now you tested it....

Where is the test?

What dose where you taking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back