• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Z's Test C log and bloodwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
So its off a little from your watson test that you test at 1,000 and with z you test at 850 not even that off did you wait 7 days after both of your test?

Re read the thread for answers. Doc called me today and gave me the #s, waiting for it to post on labcorp beacon. Yes it's alil off,actually more then alil, but to me that's a big deal. On my current protocol my e2 is on the border line low but I feel great, underdosed test crashed my e2 and I feel like crap. If that's ok with you guys that's cool, no hard feelings but don't expect me to send anymore people your way or place orders. Not here to bash anyone, just reporting the facts and people can make their own decision.

Watson results- test 1066,free 33,e2 15
Z results - test 849,free 26, e2 10

So it's not bunk, contains test, and is under dosed

You where using 250 mg or 500? I tested myself in the past and had 1,200mg on cyp from ep.I have some ep test e I will test myself and if it comes back bunk z will have to contact ep.I would like see actual test please when u can

EP TEST CYP 200mg/ml
200mg a week(100mg Sunday night,100mg Thursday morning)
12.5 mg exemestane ed
I ALWAYS get my bloods Thursday morning before my BW

The test isn't off by much They are saying you used 500mg in another thread when you were only on 200mg ew and you tested at 850 from the 1,000 you usually test at.Thats not bad.

Last edited:
There's anotner thread about me? lol. Just read the thread I say my protocol numerous times

I need actual test man anyone can say anything.Why couldn't you post it up?

Bro I can't keep repeating myself, read the thread. My doc called me with results, I don't have the actual test in my hands. I will have it soon

I understand I said when you get the results usually mine are emailed.I never had to wait even from a dr.Just when they come in post them up.Thx!

IML Gear Cream!
I'll post my pre BW Today, and as soon as labcorp posts my test online I'll take a screen shot and post it.

:coffee:

The test isn't off by much They are saying you used 500mg in another thread when you were only on 200mg ew and you tested at 850 from the 1,000 you usually test at.Thats not bad.

The test isn't off by much??? So you're confirming the test is off though. Amen for that at least, but how can you have that attitude???

Also, I love how you keep lowering his original test levels every time you reference it. You keep rounding his test level results on pharm grade of 1066, down to 1000, every time you refer to it in your post. He never once said his levels were 1000, he said his levels were 1066. Get it right.:nono:

You think no one notices you're trying to make the gap look smaller than it is (thus making the problem of under dosed gear look smaller than it is). You're kidding yourself.

And frankly, all of you that bashed Rambo99 for posting 2 blood tests indicating the gear is not properly dosed, you owe him an apology.

I'm going to have to test for myself.It's nothing for me to test.I have tested in the past with positive results from z.Everyone seems to be different.I seen guy's test at 1,600 on 200mg.I been cruising for few weeks just on ep cyp after using some different test I tried from a different sponsor to test and to see I could tell a difference on on a normal dose I would have used from z.I switched over ran some test e and npp.I used 500mg test e and 300mg npp.I done the same dose on ep gear twice and had the same results as stuff I just used.I will test ep cyp in week and if test comes back bad then there problem.

The test isn't off by much??? So you're confirming the test is off though. Amen for that at least, but how can you have that attitude???

Also, I love how you keep lowering his original test levels every time you reference it. You keep rounding his test level results on pharm grade of 1066, down to 1000, every time you refer to it in your post. He never once said his levels were 1000, he said his levels were 1066. Get it right.:nono:

You think no one notices you're trying to make the gap look smaller than it is (thus making the problem of under dosed gear look smaller than it is). You're kidding yourself.

And frankly, all of you that bashed Rambo99 for posting 2 blood tests indicating the gear is not properly dosed, you owe him an apology.

Here's the deal, to be honest I did this for myself. An opportunity to get some free gear, and it gave Z an opportunity to have an unbiased person test their gear who has an established TRT protocol. I ran the gear, got BW, and posted it up. I'm not here to bash anyone, or get into anything with anyone. People can read my log and do what they want with it. Since I have the gear ill prob run .6ml twice a week as opposed to .5, should be enough to keep my E2 up and be an equal dose. I live NJ so getting bloodwork is really a hassle. I decided to give Z a fair shot,,and if they came through they'd have a lomg time customer. Everyone knows what they get with UGLS, so I'm not shocked. I will most likely go HG/PHARMA in the future and pay the extra cash. IMO it's worth the extra money if you take your training as serious as me

Did you not represent Crimson before? Did you apologize for that guy ripping off everyone? I get confused to how many companies you have jumped ship here in the last 2 months. Stop being hypocritical. :nono:

Ok here's my original BW on pharma TRT. I could of swore test was 1066, but it was actually 1016. Sorry about that

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 24
Here's the deal, to be honest I did this for myself. An opportunity to get some free gear, and it gave Z an opportunity to have an unbiased person test their gear who has an established TRT protocol. I ran the gear, got BW, and posted it up. I'm not here to bash anyone, or get into anything with anyone. People can read my log and do what they want with it. Since I have the gear ill prob run .6ml twice a week as opposed to .5, should be enough to keep my E2 up and be an equal dose. I live NJ so getting bloodwork is really a hassle. I decided to give Z a fair shot,,and if they came through they'd have a lomg time customer. Everyone knows what they get with UGLS, so I'm not shocked. I will most likely go HG/PHARMA in the future and pay the extra cash. IMO it's worth the extra money if you take your training as serious as me

I believe your test results without you showing me. There is many factors involved when taking theses tests. These are all factors that will alter those tests slightly: What time of day you took it, did you fast? Are your cortisol levels different? Stress levels that day, your DIET, supplements, Etc. That is why when you take another test with your pharmacy, it will be slightly different. Could be higher, could be lower.

166 points in not that much to be off because of those factors. Frankly I am surprised that you only tested 1016 with 200 MG. I had a test done with 200 MG of Z's cyp. and it came back at 1376. I could take the same test again and it will test different. I know this because in the 80's, I got nothing but pharmacy from a doctor and my test levels vary slightly. I plan to test again in about 4 to 6 weeks. Kind of curious where I will be this time. Thanks for running the test. I know it takes time to do these things and money. I have been running blood work myself to check things.

I agree #s vary BW to BW, but all 3 were down, so it's clearly underdosed. Maybe not by much, but it really affected me. My e2 at 17 is already borderline low, but I feel great. At 10 I lost strength in the gym and it was noticable, also had some joint pain. Again this BW may be good news to some people, I'm not doing this to pimp Z or ruin his reputation. Just reporting the facts and that's all

IML Gear Cream!
Did you not represent Crimson before? Did you apologize for that guy ripping off everyone? I get confused to how many companies you have jumped ship here in the last 2 months. Stop being hypocritical. :nono:

I was not, nor am I now, a REP. Do you see REP anywhere on my title. No. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. I was a VIP customer of Crimson. .. I now I choose to be on the XFactor team, but that doesn't make me a rep. YOu must not really understand how things work there new guy. .., BUT none of this has anything to do with these blood test results either, so you point is pointless.

I was not, nor am I now, a REP. Do you see REP anywhere on my title. No. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. I was a VIP customer of Crimson. .. I now I choose to be on the XFactor team, but that doesn't make me a rep. YOu must not really understand how things work there new guy. .., BUT none of this has anything to do with these blood test results either, so you point is pointless.

Well you put their name under yours, that is a FACT. You were probably getting free gear too. Meanwhile guys were getting ripped off from them while you were pumping them up (FACT). I know crimson was ripping people off from a year ago. But you were a firm believer in them while you put Z down, another FACT. You are so hypocritical it is laughable.

Last edited:
I obviously don't even need to respond to you anymore. You make assumptions that are far from true.

OH!! And it says in your signature all content posted in nothing more then (which should be "than" not "then"..LOL) fictitious. So does that mean everything you say is fictitious??? LOL.. You poor creature!!! :owned:

Your a idiot!

Test looks good to me!! Any factor could have made you drop that slightly.

You know what Pesty.. we have a mutual friend here who says your good to go. So, I apologize. I have no problem with you. If you still feel the need to smash my reputation, at least reach out to a few friends we have in common and ask about me.

I try to help people here and stick up for anyone getting fucked. Regarding Crimson...I peeled that banner off as soon as I realized people were still getting dicked around. I actually reached out to RC to see if they would help out the Crimson guys that got fucked. You can ask Montego if you need proof. I get nothing for free and never got anything free from no one. (Actually, i think eventually..I get a free bottle every other month for being XFactor, but have not got anything as of yet))

That's perfectly possible, just like underdosed gear is also very possible. To me I think this gear is way too inconsistent and hit or miss.

The stuff that was domestic was the worst by far.

100% false. Not only was my total test down, but my free AND MY ESTROGEN. clearly under dosed test led to my estrogen being lowered. If my total test was 840, and estrogen 15 you'd have an argument

So there no factor age or nothing that could have caused you a 160 drop? You and I both know thats bs im not saying it couldn't be but you have look at the factors.How about a pic of you, age, stats?

Do you ever read posts before you respond. I'm sayin the combination of test levels dropping AND estrogen dropping is a clear sign. I'm done defending or trying to convince anyone of anything. People can interpret this however they want . I posted before and after numbers , and gave my .02c. Thank you Z for providing me product to test, and I feel I held up my end. If anyone is interested in my protocol read the thread, I posted it many times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back