• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Z's Test C log and bloodwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Nobody bashing you man.Just trying figure out things I never said you were wrong.I just wanted some info on you stats age.See what kind shape your in my buddy who is 55 told me today few hours ago he test at 900mg on the same protocol from watson test.

Everyone Tests different at the same dosage. Tnats why I think the best way to do it is to have baseline numbers for the protocol

Do you ever read posts before you respond. I'm sayin the combination of test levels dropping AND estrogen dropping is a clear sign. I'm done defending or trying to convince anyone of anything. People can interpret this however they want . I posted before and after numbers , and gave my .02c. Thank you Z for providing me product to test, and I feel I held up my end. If anyone is interested in my protocol read the thread, I posted it many times

I appreciate your sane and civil approach to this matter Bro , but :

Here are some CONCRETE , OBVIOUS AND VERY SIMPLE FACTSFACTS:

1. As i see it you made those BW before the end of 4th week - when the test just started to kick in properly , the results in 5th week would be around 1250-1350 (just like in Pesty's case and other reputable vets and regular EP users, when he did his BW around 5th-6th week - and he pinned 200 at once , couse splitting 200mg dosage in 2 is really inappropiate)

2. As to "providing dosed gear to reps" ridiculous matter - i don't do that , couse it would be so dumb and tiresome to ask EP company to make 2 kinds of batches :)

3. Apropos your statement that you started to feel better by being back on your PG test - no offense Bro , but it sounds very weird , couse you couldn't possibly , physically feel the difference (between 850 - 1016) - only BW results show that

BOTTOM LINE IS FELLAS: Using my EP TC for more than 4 weeks (pinning it 200mg at once weekly) would come up around 1300 test level (depanding on numerous factors mentioned by Pesty)

I won't escalate this matter any further , just pointed out obvious and simple facts.

Absolutelly no offense to anyone who thinks differently , thanks again for being civil and cool about this whole thing Mm.

You can line up 3 different GH's from the pharmacy and do serum tests and you will come back with different numbers on all three (Serostim, GENOS, Humatrope). I can do the 3 pharmacy brand names for testosterone. You can't compare Sustenon numbers to test E numbers either. Testing protocols are different. I don't seem to be getting the same numbers when I run tests like the ones you guys did. I scored 1376 off 200 MG of Test C. I don't doubt the numbers, but many factors arise when taking these tests. Like I said, I believe your tests. There were many other tests that were run on EP line and came back with high numbers. I even read an old thread on Heavy B from another forum that scored high on them. I am not going to argue with anyone or put anyone down. That is not my goal. I will conduct more tests myself. I like to know what I am putting in my body too. I been off for 10 weeks and next week will start. I will conduct a test in 4 weeks. I understand some of you guys, but me personally if I didn't like a company, I would just move on. I would care less about that company and wouldn't waste my time and energy arguing. This is coming from a guy who bought thousands of bad gear over the years from UGLs. Hell, I be happy with under dose gear rather then no gear I got sold in the past. Like Heavy B said, lots of other companies. Just go to a company you feel comfortable with. I like to see people happy about things then argue and I do generally care about people. This is my last word on these tests.

I appreciate your sane and civil approach to this matter Bro , but :

Here are some CONCRETE , OBVIOUS AND VERY SIMPLE FACTSFACTS:

1. As i see it you made those BW before the end of 4th week - when the test just started to kick in properly , the results in 5th week would be around 1250-1350 (just like in Pesty's case and other reputable vets and regular EP users, when he did his BW around 5th-6th week - and he pinned 200 at once , couse splitting 200mg dosage in 2 is really inappropiate)

2. As to "providing dosed gear to reps" ridiculous matter - i don't do that , couse it would be so dumb and tiresome to ask EP company to make 2 kinds of batches :)

3. Apropos your statement that you started to feel better by being back on your PG test - no offense Bro , but it sounds very weird , couse you couldn't possibly , physically feel the difference (between 850 - 1016) - only BW results show that

BOTTOM LINE IS FELLAS: Using my EP TC for more than 4 weeks (pinning it 200mg at once weekly) would come up around 1300 test level (depanding on numerous factors mentioned by Pesty)

I won't escalate this matter any further , just pointed out obvious and simple facts.

Absolutelly no offense to anyone who thinks differently , thanks again for being civil and cool about this whole thing Mm.

Here's my final words, and I'll leave it at that. You can't predict where someone will test on what dose. The only way is to have numerous bloods with the same dose and you know where you should be. I've never tested below 1,000 on 200mg of pharma, period. This alone shows underdosed. Now let's look at E2. My estrogen dropped 33%, which is not a deviation. My test dosed was dropped by underdosed gear, and my e2 went down significantly. Again this shows under dosed. And the part about build up is 100% wrong, becuase I was on test C prior to starting. So,I had pharma test built up, if Z's was properly dosed I would have maintained, not dropped. And about me feeling better, I skipped a few days of my AI amd went back to regular test. Yes skipping a few days of AI and doing an injecting spikes Estrogen. And lastly, your setting yourself up for failure saying 200mg WILL TEST 1300. If I didn't have prior bloodwork, and on Z TEST I tested my usual 1000 range I could say under dosed,when that's where I should be. How you and your reps deal with things in public forums are just that , public. People can read this thread and form their own opionon. All 3 of the main markers dropped, it's my opinion it is under dosed. Thank you again, and let's end it at this.

I personally have no big issues with the numbers. In the skeam of things less then 200 point difference isn't much. As a matter fact it is ugl gear. Iv always had good luck with Z's gear. Like has been said. Why bitch and chew each other out, just go somewhere else. I'll continue to buy from Z untell I have a personal issue with it. Untell then I find it to be good gear. This is the black market and I'm just glad to see packs landing fast, professional, and on point for my blood work.

Thanks for doing the test bro. I know how much of a pain it can be to get bloods and post them. No matter if they are good or bad somebody will try to stir up shit. It is what it is. No since in fighting.

I've never had a problem with Z's gear. Thats why its like finding a 4 leaf clover anytime (hardly ever) see a thread with someone saying their stuff is underdosed. As much of it as I have used. You'd think I would of came across a bad batch and I've yet to have one. Lucky me! :) . We need to get a proper blood test pre procedure protocol figured out so that we all know the tests were taken with the subject at their best for taking the test. And no other factors like their health or previous cycles effect anything.

Hey guys - my time is very limited for the next week or so - so I just skimmed over several comments and concerns.

I'm always straight forward and will only post what I know to be true or I'll let members know otherwise.

Here's what I can say to be 100% true...

I've gotten to know Z over the last 3-4 years and this is exactly why I've been a big fan and loyal customer of his.

A couple years ago Z had me put a few, upcoming products to the test, before he would even release these products
to his customers... it's all about delivering the best products to his customers.

He did this for two reasons... he doesn't want to let his customers down - and he takes pride in his products.

Has there been a rare occasion where someone working for him makes a mistake? ... Yes of course, as does every
other business that have people working for them - people are human, and sometimes people make mistakes.

However, from my experience - he gets very upset, if a customer had an issue with their order - and always does
his very best to take care of them... and in many cases, he goes above and beyond by over compensating the customer
if there was an issue.

It would never be ok with him - for anyone to not get the very best products and service possible.

For me, there's never been a concern with any products when ordering from Z... "from my personal experience."

IML Gear Cream!
Z is a true to his words kind of guy. He is always keeping me up to date on things and I feel his gear is one of if not the purist out there. If anyone had a prob. With him then i feel they need to stay off of our thread. And for pesty he is gold and doesn't bull crap anyone.  He knows his stuff as we talk almost daily on the phone.  I don't know why anyone would putt down Z.

I may be wrong, but this how i read this post...there was a 10% difference in total testosterone levels between EP and Watson pharma grade test cyp....wow, im in man. To me thats awesome, but maybe im a newbie...

I may be wrong, but this how i read this post...there was a 10% difference in total testosterone levels between EP and Watson pharma grade test cyp....wow, im in man. To me thats awesome, but maybe im a newbie...

Also worth noting...The two most prominent people bashing Z are Arabs. Thats no coincidence. Is it?

I had good experiences with Z back in the summer on Test e and Tren e. Not freebies, i bought them. And im outspoken as fuck about bunks. If my lifts went down and i looked like shit, i would say it.

No, i didnt run bloods during that cycle but my physique, libido and lifts were proof enough. Look at it from a law enforcement standpoint. There is no actual proof that they even pinned Z's gear. Its Just their word. Like who the fuck believes what someones blood Test says when we have no clue wtf you actually did at home and what you pinned? It wouldnt hold up in a court of law, why should it hold up here?

Not saying Z is a saint. He's had some dealings in the past that seemed weird and shady. But whatever. Maybe im just super lucky and i got the good batches. Or maybe the arabs have terrible luck and get screwed. who knows? you decide.

Also worth noting...The two most prominent people bashing Z are Arabs. Thats no coincidence. Is it?

I had good experiences with Z back in the summer on Test e and Tren e. Not freebies, i bought them. And im outspoken as fuck about bunks. If my lifts went down and i looked like shit, i would say it.

No, i didnt run bloods during that cycle but my physique, libido and lifts were proof enough. Look at it from a law enforcement standpoint. There is no actual proof that they even pinned Z's gear. Its Just their word. Like who the fuck believes what someones blood Test says when we have no clue wtf you actually did at home and what you pinned? It wouldnt hold up in a court of law, why should it hold up here?

Not saying Z is a saint. He's had some dealings in the past that seemed weird and shady. But whatever. Maybe im just super lucky and i got the good batches. Or maybe the arabs have terrible luck and get screwed. who knows? you decide.
Yea me being Arab had everything to do with 500mgs of Z's test getting me to 1474 and 1000mgs of Z's sustanon getting me to 1911. I posted this labwork months ago.

Using other gear 500mgs, same protocol I ended up with a T level of 2190.

I didn't even know machmood was Arab, i assume this is some type of ISIS conspiracy......

Regardless, Machmoods weren't even that low most likely because the dose was low. At higher doses the difference is much more pronounced.

Note that my results were good on Z's gear, but they were also my first cycles.

Check my review, the guy's service is one of the best. Everything went smooth, except my bloodwork and the attacks against me after I posted them....

2 arabs are both saying his gear is bunk or underdosed, which is highly suspicious. Thats all. Killusion? Maybe, maybe not. Im not racist. I just know from my experience when something doesnt sit right, theres a reason. Maybe im a fucking jew Zionist and secretly work for Z. who knows right?

I also think his reps are mostly dicks and fake. im not going to pull punches. I have no allegiance to Z.

Just my 2 mls. You's can pin that in your asses if you want, ban me, give infractions, report me, whatever.

2 arabs are both saying his gear is bunk or underdosed, which is highly suspicious. Thats all. Killusion? Maybe, maybe not. Im not racist. I just know from my experience when something doesnt sit right, theres a reason. Maybe im a fucking jew Zionist and secretly work for Z. who knows right?

I also think his reps are mostly dicks and fake. im not going to pull punches. I have no allegiance to Z.

Just my 2 mls. You's can pin that in your asses if you want, ban me, give infractions, report me, whatever.
I think you secretly are a zionist....the only real rep is pesty....otg is just a coked out white jew.....the rest are gimmicks....

I think you secretly are a zionist....the only real rep is pesty....otg is just a coked out white jew.....the rest are gimmicks....

Coked out u say???I don't care what you think.I been with z since day 1 here.Loyalty and respect man.I never disrespected you if you don't like z fine we all know that but me and others disagree. I hope your happy with whoever you use now.

Last edited:
The tren is kicked in.I been sleeping like shit feeling like shit.But as far as coke I left that alone many moons ago.

IML Gear Cream!
The tren is kicked in.I been sleeping like shit feeling like shit.But as far as coke I left that alone many moons ago.
Fuck that sucks man. Kicked in pretty quick, mine got severe at week 6-7. I did also front load with ace.

While on tren i hated it, after it fully kicked in. When off tren....i want to get back on it....its addictive.

That's the tren train for ya

1. I'm not Arab, I'm from NJ, and have no affiliation with anyone. Go over my post history from day 1. Your an idiot,if you think your a genius and found some interlinked conspiracy,atleast do more then 5 seconds of research

2. The difference is about 20-30mg, so it's not horrible no, but by definition under dosed. People arguing its not under dosed just look like idiots, not only was test down but E2 dropped 33%. If you say its good gear and slightly less potent then pharma, I'd agree, but when someone sends you free gear and says report back, I just posted the facts.

3. 3 of my posts got deleted, 1 of them saying the vial was considerably short of 10ml, more then 1ml. Again, just reporting back the facts,WHICH THEY WANTED ME TO DO. then delete things they don't want people to see

Dude I never had a short vial or even heard of anyone at all having short vials.

This thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back