• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

23 Gauge?

The Prototype

Performance Enhanced
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it okay to use 23 gauge for Test E Norma 250 mg? Going to run it for 12 weeks, pinning 500 mg every Monday with ancillaries suggested on this forum less HCG. Decided to forego HCG. Doesn't seem necessary. Looking to gain 15-25 lbs of lean mass and hope to retain minimum of 10 lbs but preferably 15 lbs. Doing PCT with Clomid Weeks 14-17 100/75/75/50 and Arimplex 0.5 mg eod from Weeks 3-12. Any other suggestions?:hmmm:

Is it okay to use 23 gauge for Test E Norma 250 mg? Going to run it for 12 weeks, pinning 500 mg every Monday with ancillaries suggested on this forum less HCG. Decided to forego HCG. Doesn't seem necessary. Looking to gain 15-25 lbs of lean mass and hope to retain minimum of 10 lbs but preferably 15 lbs. Doing PCT with Clomid Weeks 14-17 100/75/75/50 and Arimplex 0.5 mg eod from Weeks 3-12. Any other suggestions?:hmmm:

23 G is probably the most common for glute shots.

^^^^^^^very agreed MDR and it goes through scar tissue if u got scar tissue in your ass cheeks lol. but i use 21 or 22 for real hard ass tissue.

I will be shooting in the glute. I don't have any experience shooting anywhere else so I'll stick to what I know. But I should have minimal scarring since this is only my second cycle of pinning. I did a Winstrol only tab cycle once as well (I know it's not suggested).

I was thinking of using a 25g to pin glutes.
What would be the advantage of using a 23g other than a faster injection ?

^^^ its much easier to push than a 25 sometimes the 25 can move and its just a pain then it gets sore. but if u have no scar tissue a 25 " is alwright. but my ass after over 20 yrs is scarred pretty good lol.

Do you think I should stick with the 23g or maybe go down to a 21 or 22?

^^^god no stay at 23 g if u want u can go 25 g x 1 " iam using that at times as my ass cheeks are so scarred from yrs of pinning there bro. its only your second cycle you got a long time for scar tissue on your ass cheeks brother. go with as low a g as u can so u dont develope scar tissue to begin with, i guess u have to have scar tissue like MDR would no hes been pinning along time.

How many cycles does it take to get noticeable scar tissue?

I will be shooting in the glute. I don't have any experience shooting anywhere else so I'll stick to what I know. But I should have minimal scarring since this is only my second cycle of pinning. I did a Winstrol only tab cycle once as well (I know it's not suggested).
hey man check this site out,spotinjections.com,they have pics of injections,and different pin sizes,and what pin u should or can use for different areas.goodluck and besafe,hope it helps ya out...

IML Gear Cream!
Unclem is right, 25 would be better than 22. I got sent some by mistake and used 'em 'cause I'm stubborn like that. There was a noticeable difference.

23 or 25 is what i use everywhere...wouldnt go much bigger than that. I use 20 to draw and that thing looks like a garden hose lol

^^^ its much easier to push than a 25 sometimes the 25 can move and its just a pain then it gets sore. but if u have no scar tissue a 25 " is alwright. but my ass after over 20 yrs is scarred pretty good lol.

Thanks for info.

hope your not that guy i hear of using a 16 Gauge :scared:

I use 23g for quads and glutes, always injecting about 3cc per pin. If I use I smaller 25g pin (and using 3cc), I find that the pin stays longer in my body and becomes more prone to moving around (especially when using my left hand)....do to the pressure you put on the plunger and how long it takes and how it moves around. So in a way, I believe a 25g is more likely to cause scar tissue, due to how long it stays in your body. IMHO of course. 22-23g is quick....in and out. :)

/V

Back