• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

30 year old, Coming back

cheesedaddy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, i am 30 yrs old. In the end of 2002 i started working out. I had always been over weight and had gain a few more . In a course of year i went from 302 to a low of 198. Running, biking, weights. Then in that fall i started to really train hard. I had motivation of anger over a failed relationship so that fueled me alot. I got to weigh 230, I could bench 425 lbs,squat like 500, and leg press 1000 a few times, my legs where bigger than my waist. I was riding high, but then i met my wife, and it started down hill in fall of 2004. While i dont regret it, i could no longer carry on my normal routine. I couldnt eat my diet of high proteins, which i would eat almost the same thing everyday. I couldnt train that much, because i would spend my time with her, and when i joined her at the gym with me, i could be that explosive anymore. So for the past 6 yrs, i started eating exclusively takeout most of the time. No more gym, and got my own business that involves being on a laptop most of the time, and i take care of my baby boy since birth for the past 18 months. Gained like 60-70 lbs, but i could see that i still dense, but fat too.
A month ago, I started eating less, and started working out. And I lost weight quick, because i could fit into pants i hadnt worn in maybe 2 yrs, but still overweight. That motivated me to weight train, and its been 4-6 weeks of it, and recently i bought a home gym. And started out even more intense with a chubby buddy of mine. I guess, the muscle is still there because it started to push thru the fat and it can be seen. I wanted to lose weight first, but I think i will be more motivated to continue this lifestyle by weights because you can work harder and see some results faster than just dieting. I so motivated that i fractured a tip of my finger putting to getter the weight bench, but i still worked out the next day pain and all. Lol.

Welcome!

30 is very young, you will do great.

Good luck! It's a new beginning for you!

Back