• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I knew it! LOL

shutupntra1n

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:hmmm:

The other day a new member... MusclesfromBrum registered here and posted 2 pictures. I knew they were fake and called him on it. Coincidentally I stumbled across this pic on a website where he must have pasted and copied the pics from. It's the same guy in the lat spread but not the same guy on the bike.

http://www.musclemg.com/public/4.jpg

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/3682

The scariest part is that this guy pm'd me with some long winded stories...

OMG we sound so similar!! :)
Bodybuilding was the main focus of my life for a longtime too, then i met the girl i thought i was going to marry and gave up competing and REALLY serious training etc for her. Its a long story but she really broke my heart, several times, so now looking for a fresh start, hence im taking the NJ job i was offered some time ago now and want to start afresh with no memories....It would be so cool to hook up with someone with the same enthusiasm for lifting. Would make a cool relationship!! :) Friends of mine too think im mad!! lol....they cant understand the constant meals and the way i get fidgetty if i dont train for just 2 days in a row!! lol they also moan at me for having arms bigger than there legs!! he he....But hey we do what we do!! :)
My email address is MUSCLEMTG@AOL.COM
I would so love to talk to you more.....be nice if we got to know each other and if you were still single of course!!, you were the first person i saw when i stepped off the flight!! lol
Great to get to know you x
Marcus x

---------------------------------------------------------------------

He also furthered to email me at my yahoo address continuing to ask me for personal info such as my cell phone number. This is seeming to be very common on the internet with bodybuilding. Many men use paste and copy or photoshop pics and claim to be MBB's so that you will talk to them. By the 2nd email he sent me I thought his writing style looked familiar and realized he is the same guy that did this to me on Match.com a few months ago when I had a profile on there. He used the same story line and name but different pictures. WHAT A TOOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I warned him that I would expose his BS story line on here and that it was f'kd up to come on to IM and try to play people out as fools. The wierdest part is that it's the same guy twice for me :eek:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. You have a schmoe now. hehe

JLB001 said:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. You have a schmoe now. hehe
:laugh: I don't give out any personal info anymore on the net.... for reason such as this one :rolleyes:

What a fukin troll....

Use him for a sparing partner. Arm bars and submission holds are more fun to practice on JO's. You don't feel so guilty when they scream ... :D

Thats pretty funny, the saddest thing is the number of people he must have done that to... for him to hit up the same person twice gotta be a pretty low percentage.

Whackos abound.

You shouldn't go picking up chicks with a name like "babe_master_9000"

crazy_enough said:
OMG!? This looser just roams around the net, trying to pick up chicks with a bb persona!:hmmm: What a tool!
:haha: I don't know if this yahoo profile is the same guy or just another idiot using this oh so popular MBB's photos :hmmm:

Haha, on the Yahoo site..

"Latest News: I am very hot single and looking. I can bench 425Lbs."

Now thats Mr. Personality!

Eggs said:
Haha, on the Yahoo site..

Is this how you know it wasn't him Lis? You were checkin' him out on yahoo? :lol:

Eggs said:

:laugh:

I usually put "I can reverse wrist curl 20lb'ers" when i REALLY wanna pull the ladies.

I think they are more concerned with dexterity :)

Robert DiMaggio said:
I was about to copy/paste that too! :D

I wonder how many people put up BBs pictures and try that shit? I mean, come on people... what kind of life is trying to score girls with pictures of guys that you think they'll be attracted to because you know they wont be attracted to you?

Robert, I think we need a hall of shame for those dudes :p

Flex said:
:laugh:

I usually put "I can reverse wrist curl 20lb'ers" when i REALLY wanna pull the ladies.

It doesnt sound like you're pulling on ladies to increase that reverse wrist curl :barf:

:D

IML Gear Cream!
:bulb: I know what it is... I get soooo many paste and copy pics from guys all the time. My best friend and I get the same ones! They think since you are an FBB you most definitely like MBB's. So they pretend to be so. When in fact, many FBB's like smaller guys. I just happen to like bigger guys but any MBB with half his pride won't be on the net lurking for FBB's. LOL

Wait let me copy and past some more of his corny ass pm's... it got funny as hell!

Hi.
Moving to Hackensack to work for Amex in June hopefully!!...cant wait!
Hope we can stay in touch and become frineds as i know absolutely noone out there at the moment!! lol...be especially nice to meet someone with the same bodybuilding interest too! As you can see im quite a big lump and would love to get back into competing again. Dont know if i will have time though :(...I hate to even ask but i just bet your not single!! he he

Hi.
I love your attitude...you are so like me :) I like a girl who is confident and is an equal to me so of course you being a female bodybuilder doesnt bother me at all.....I think its rather sexy actually, and we dont have enough women who train seriously in the UK!!...Its nice to know that my girlfriend could do me some serious damage if she set her mind too it!! lol joking of course! lol

You really are a beautiful girl, im sorry i dont even know your name!!, and if youll allow me id love to get to know you over time...maybe in the future we can exchange numbers and chat, but ill leave that to you xx

Be proud of who you are and what you have achieved and dont let anyone change the way you are....its just there insecurities x I would love to have a girlfriend like you, and hope we can meet someday x

I only have 2 photos of me , and can mail them to you if youd like?? not sure how to pass them through PMs???

Lots of love

M x

Hi.
I managed to add both to my gallery...the link is

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/g...00&ppuser=13444

Hope you like off season....im like a heffer at the moment!! lol......dont worry my face is usually a lot leaner than this ;)

M x

I am wondering SUNT, first I saw you on training section sometime ago really doubting some woman measuraments, I mean really long posts about it, then you criticized keely so much in the gallery for her pictures, finally this guys posts and your first reaction is to say his pictures are clearly fake. Why would you care so much to find out they are fake? It is like you get high on that. :)

Those are my exact feelings Bunny. :yes:

Vieope said:
I am wondering SUNT, first I saw you on training section sometime ago really doubting some woman measuraments, I mean really long posts about it, then you criticized keely so much in the gallery for her pictures, finally this guys posts and your first reaction is to say his pictures are clearly fake. Why would you care so much to find out they are fake? It is like you get high on that. :)

:rofl: Cause the tool made the mistake of sending me a pic of some guy that I know personally from my gym. Another BB that had a pic on the net. I clearly don't get off on doubting someone's photos :lol: As for Keely's photos, she never posts and in her defense after a few people ragged on her I said mayb she wasn't even the one that posted them. Maybe an ex or something. As for doubting someone's measurements... yeah I stick to that :)

Back