• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I knew it! LOL

IML Gear Cream!
QuestionGuy said:
LADIES LADIES!!!!!! relaxxxx, there is nothing a bucket of mud and a small bikini wont fix.....ill provide both and then you can continue......I heared shutupandtrain called jodi a bitch....jodi said to me in a pm that shutupandtrain is a slut!!!! can you beleive that???? oh, I better get two buckets of mud!!!lol
That's about how serious I feel about it :) I guess not everyone is as laid back as that though. Some people just feel the need to make it known where you stand on their pooh list.

That is retarded, you would figure they would rely more on sprinting type things. If you catch the perp within the first 10 steps that leaves you more time for Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme's. :p

Dale Mabry said:
That is retarded, you would figure they would rely more on sprinting type things. If you catch the perp within the first 10 steps that leaves you more time for Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme's. :p

:bulb: This is very true. I am going for State Corrections actually. My rank was 897 overall of 30,000 people and 821 for NJDOC (State Corrections). NJ Police and Corrections academies are very similar. The running is timed, usually a 7-8 minute mile and it's usually 1.5 miles and up at a clip. The pushups and pullups and situps are also timed and there are minimum quantities. My weight training has to be done on the weekends for the course of it. :( The do give awards for physical fitness and firearms there though for people who go up and beyond and usually results in extra pay. For NJDOC, on the job you cannot bring food. Food is provided which is actually a good thing. And the academy food is all military style eating. I don't like Krispy Kreme or any Donuts but damn could I go for pizza :D

MIlitary food is the best, my father owns a contract with a Mountain Warfare school and the food is top notch. Correction facility? They should teach you how to dodge a perp with a shank and shit.

Dale Mabry said:
MIlitary food is the best, my father owns a contract with a Mountain Warfare school and the food is top notch. Correction facility? They should teach you how to dodge a perp with a shank and shit.
:laugh: Yeah I actually am trying to look at this like a good way to diet for 4 months. As for the training and dieting and them trying to break me down with screaming in my face at 3am out of a dead sleep... I'm well prepared. The dieting and training will be second nature and as for them trying to break me down just to see if I'll cry type stuff... :finger: Not I :D

yeah don't you hate it when people pose as somebody else on the internet m... :rolleyes:

Like that Crono guy... trying to convince everybody he's merely an animation, but in reality he's the mad genious trying to take over the world with anime and pee.

pee8mx.gif

IML Gear Cream!
I find it amusing that the physical fitness tests to become a Police officer or a Correctional Officer are so demanding but once you get the job you can become a fat slob. I think there are some officers on this board, maybe they can elaborate. Maybe this differs from state to state, or town to town but in my town there are some chubbys that could never catch me.

I have even seen some petite women in uniform and think to myself, could she restrain me if she had to, even with her training I doubt it. I wouldn't mind shutupntra1n throwing me around and cuffing me up though....

Back