• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

8.5 months post-cycle bloodwork- low FSH? HeavyIron, help please!

IML Gear Cream!
The solution is simple. Follow your docs orders EXACTLY.

thanks for chiming in heavy. Do you think things will continue to get better with time since my prolactin is now under control? I just want to have my testicle size back and libido. I'm feeling a little like the libido might be low due to my anxiety of worrying about the ball size and fertility.

Good luck man

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it. I've been reading more on Caber and it seems that it's a pretty awesome drug for people who have higher PRL numbers. I've read about it upping people FSH and LH as well so I'm hoping that'll happen with me too.

Not sure about upping your LH/FSH, but if you're on a 19 nor, it's good to have on hand! I'd do what heavy said and listen to your Doc!!!

Cheers

The solution is simple. Follow your docs orders EXACTLY.

Heavy is right. This is a doctor specializing in the problem you're having who has studied and worked in this field for years. If you have worries and concerns he is the person you need to be talking to.

Heavy is right. This is a doctor specializing in the problem you're having who has studied and worked in this field for years. If you have worries and concerns he is the person you need to be talking to.

yeah you all are right man and that's what I'll do. It's nice to have some support from you all too because I don't really have anyone else to talk to this stuff about. I'll have to keep you all updated on what happens. That'd be pretty sweet if my FSH comes up in another month or so from the caber keeping my PRL down. I just want everything to go back to functioning normally as I have an awesome gf that things are getting serious with.

I have had all the BW and even the MRI which revealed the small tumor. Is there something further to getting my pituitary checked I'm missing? I figured my endo would have suggested it, he seems pretty knowledgeable.

If you're seeing an Endo..i would assume that would be the first thing he would check. LH would be the first IMO

If you're seeing an Endo..i would assume that would be the first thing he would check. LH would be the first IMO

Yeah man that was exactly what happened. My LH was 3.9 and FSH 1.3 with my thyroid being good and my T levels were close to mid-range

thanks for chiming in heavy. Do you think things will continue to get better with time since my prolactin is now under control? I just want to have my testicle size back and libido. I'm feeling a little like the libido might be low due to my anxiety of worrying about the ball size and fertility.
You are very close to recovery and with Prolactin now lower your libido should return quickly.

Back