• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

_LG_ some nusty scammer

1HungLo

Super Human
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
You should really posts threads like this in Anything Goes forum not here. Can a mod please move this to Anything Goes so it can properly run it's course.

Yes please and thanks!

Nutsy - One that is, or behaves as a nut. Blatantly conducting themselves as a mentally unstable individual.

I think it's a word used to describe ones urine while cycling trenbolone. A combination of nasty and rusty....= Nusty......:hmmm:

Not before some one defines nusty?

I meant nasty I was so pissed off when he gave me for the second time bad reputation when I was talking about bunk gear, I have not named anyone so far.

Some time you do not control the keyboard and make mistakes.

I do not think those board representatives should have power to control free speech.

IML Gear Cream!
I meant nasty I was so pissed off when he gave me for the second time bad reputation when I was talking about bunk gear, I have not named anyone so far.

I do not think those board representatives should have power to control free speech.
You went into a company promo thread and said you would rather keep using your current source instead of ordering bunk gear.....that doesn't seem a little rude and unwarranted to you?

willferrell.jpg

Therapist: Frank, this is a safe place. A place where we can feel free sharing our feelings. Think of my office as a nest in a tree of trust and understanding. We can say anything here.
Frank: Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you’re supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don’t feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And, uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think, well, maybe they’re silk panties, maybe it’s a thong. Maybe it’s something really cool that I don’t even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling… what? What, I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?

You went into a company promo thread and said you would rather keep using your current source instead of ordering bunk gear.....that doesn't seem a little rude and unwarranted to you?

well, I did not know that the thread was a private club. It does not look good if you are censored and attacked while I have not named anybody so far.

looked to me more like free forum for everybody, not one or two men show.

well, I did not know that the thread was a private club. It does not look good if you are censored and attacked while I have not named anybody so far.

looked to me more like free forum for everybody, not one or two men show.
Not saying it is a "club", but if you go in a sponsors thread and talk about not ordering because it might be bunk....that's basically saying you don't trust the sponsor.

So you disagree?

Back