• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

_LG_ some nusty scammer

Mercury

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
he is giving me each time bad reputation for bad comments about bunk gear.

just fuck off idiot

So are you tattle telling on him or do you have any proof ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LG has been around quite awhile and has a pretty good rep on here. I don't believe he would neg you for no reason and definitely don't believe he is a scammer. You're calling him out so let's hear what you have to say, anything goes in this forum.

lg is rc rep,, this guy went onto rc thread and said their gear was bunk
LG has been around quite awhile and has a pretty good rep on here. I don't believe he would neg you for no reason and definitely don't believe he is a scammer. You're calling him out so let's hear what you have to say, anything goes in this forum.

solid! buddy how bout this. take down your post , and maby lg will show you mercy and give you some free gear because he is a badass like that. maby you will think before you post next time.
LG is my own personal jesus... you really should consider how much words can hurt :(

What's up here? Looks like Mercury is back in the green. That's great. Looks like Merc lost his temper. That's unlike him lol.

Rclabs = clean and clear.... Scammers

LG disappeared when clean and clear bounced with peeps money and sold bunk gear. Now he is back repping a new source. You gotta be fucking blind not to see through the bull shit.

LG disappeared when clean and clear bounced with peeps money and sold bunk gear. Now he is back repping a new source. You gotta be fucking blind not to see through the bull shit.

That is true that LG left when clean and clear did and literally came back around the same time RC showed up. The guy had a decent rep from what I've read. I'm no detective but I saw it happen....I'm not saying LG is a scammer or RC is C&C....just stating my observation.

Does this mean no blister packs of tamoxifen for the 72 week transformation contest?.….2 strips for first place was huge:):)

Rc=Cnc=pars=rawsnmore=bigBenJ

Fuck outta hea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so many negs to hand out in this thread

No Gears !!!!!!!???????

Sent from The Mothership

Lol. Mercury, you mad bro? My real name is parsifal. Come at me Bros. And for the record, CnC didn't only shaft a few members, I got it too. He's still ona couple other boards. But don't take my word for it. CnC truly believed his gear was made by Gods. His prop was double dosed, test e was half dosed, and the adex was sugar. I did everything i could to get guys taken care of, alas, I'm merely superhuman.

he is giving me each time bad reputation for bad comments about bunk gear.

just fuck off idiot

If you know something the rest of us don't, out with it. Otherwise, put a plug in, and wait for the test results.

Not that you matter much to me, I didn't disappear, I've been answering pms non stop. I've been busy getting divorced and putting my life back together. Plenty of guys can vouch for that. Just because i wasn't posting, doesn't mean I was gone window licker. Anything else?

IML Gear Cream!
His prop was double dosed, test e was half dosed, and the adex was sugar.

That doesn't sound like a good business model.:loser: I do like me sugar wit me juice, just not wit me gears....

Not that you matter much to me, I didn't disappear, I've been answering pms non stop. I've been busy getting divorced and putting my life back together. Plenty of guys can vouch for that. Just because i wasn't posting, doesn't mean I was gone window licker. Anything else?

I back _LG_ he's a solid bloke :thumb:

we arent clean and clear bros .. whatever happened with lg and them is none of our business... he was a rep for them, he cant be held responsible for their bullshit . .
Rclabs = clean and clear.... Scammers LG disappeared when clean and clear bounced with peeps money and sold bunk gear. Now he is back repping a new source. You gotta be fucking blind not to see through the bull shit.

can we please stop this thread from potentially ruining a good source... rc is not clean and clear nor are we scammers in any way. it is not fair to us that people want to spread rumors and bad reputation for us because they think we are this or that. we have been nothing but good to all of our customers! so please before you post your false assumptions try our products first. people have no right to spread rumors like this, it is not fair to good people... go on our thread we have been giving out free gear just to clear up any skepticism about a new sponsor. you can actually try our gear risk free! if that doesnt speak good things about our confidence in our quality of product and service i dont know what will. please reconsider some of the things said in this post. we are good people

I'm currently testing RC's test e and I can tell you one thing without a shadow of a doubt, he has gone out of his way to answer all pm's and help however he can.

These guys seem extremely professional and on the ball. So this attack that stimmed from some random twatwads bone headed comment is just unfortunate to see.

I don't trust anyone in this game. I'd have to say this.... LG did produce a nice Tranny calk pic. :kissu:

LG is a good dude.... I dont think he fits the Nusty description from Urban Dictionary thou

http://www.urbandictionary.com/favorites.form.php?defid=2573613
Nusty
Adjective-
Nasty, Disgusting, Gross. Usually pertaining to a woman.

Other uses:
Nuss, Nuss-Nuss, Puss-nusty, 'sup nuss

"Ugh, that's nusty"

"Damn, he beat cheeks? That bista is nusty."
"Hey, sometimes you just gotta get that puss-nuss, ya feel me?"

Back