• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

about to finish my cut, and start my bulk cycle

Sanisent

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So i've been dieting down a lot from 280lbs. I'm 215lbs right now and I'm trying to hit 210 before i go into a straight bulk(ill probably end up at less than 10% BF). My cutting diet is simple, 5-6meals about 400cals each meal, about a 50/35/15 on my macros. My question is about training while on gear and also what macros are best for this.

INFO:
Lifting exp: 5years
weight:215
Height: 6'

DIET: I've been eating anywhere from 2200-2800cals a day. I know that once I start bulking I want to eat over the maintenance. So about 500cals over maintenance should work right? and for bulking the best macro is 40/40/20 right?

TRAINING: I train each muscle group once a week. I find it gives plenty of time for recovery. I do CHEST/BACK, ARMS, LEGS, DELTS/ABS. I only do about 4-5 exercises a workout, about 2 sets each. My first set I go slow and controlled (3sec contraction and 3sec on the negative). My 2nd set I add a little more weight and go as fast as I can while staying in good form. It's similiar to the Mike Mentzer HIT training- I just developed my training style around his. But I know that with steroids I can recover faster and possible withstand more sets. What is the best training style while on gear? I hear 3-4 sets a exercise, 8-10reps, each muscle group 2x a week will do it. Is that info correct? What would you guys recommend?

Ok just to make sure I'm understanding this, you're doing 8-10 sets total per body part?
I know you said they are ultra slow, but are they really heavy sets?
Also are you actually doing chest and back in the same workout?

No, 8-10 sets total for the workout. Yes, they are the maximum load I can handle for 8-10 reps. My chest/back is this:

PecDeck or Dumbell fly (i swap them every workout)
Incline dumbell press - sometimes i superset this with the flys
Narrow Grip Lat Pulldown or Dumbell Row (i swap them every other workout)
Deadlifts

I did my first cycle last year, it was low dose tren/test/masteron. This will be my first bulk cycle.

I like the macros for bulking, but might do a little more than 500 calories, like 750 or a touch more. To help get you there, I really like Better Protein Bars by Need To Build Muscle. They're whole food, tasty, and convenient. None of that artificial crap in commercial protein bars either. You can get them for 15% off and free shipping with code "need to139" (no spaces) at Need To Build Muscle (dot) com (no space, again).

Best of luck!

I like the macros for bulking, but might do a little more than 500 calories, like 750 or a touch more. To help get you there, I really like Better Protein Bars by Need To Build Muscle. They're whole food, tasty, and convenient. None of that artificial crap in commercial protein bars either. You can get them for 15% off and free shipping with code "need to139" (no spaces) at Need To Build Muscle (dot) com (no space, again).

Best of luck!

WTF is this? Every post by this dude reps N2BM. :hmmm:

I thought when you cut you do lighter weight and more reps.

Back