• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Acne

PrettyBoy98

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I have seen a few threads, giving different advice on dealing with late/post cycle acne. I finished PCT 3 months ago, and I am still battling acne on my shoulders and back. I have never had it this bad with past cycles, usually clears up by the time my PCT is finished. Any suggestions?

get some acne wash...use it 3x ed...that will fix'er up...get labs check e2..

Accutane for sure. Went the lighter route with Doxycycline and Accutane was the only fixer. Make sure and take liver support when you're on it.

Tanning, washing with acne was really well, have someone help you out drying ointment on the affected areas, and eat veggies and drink more water. I'm not a fan of a lot of acne drugs. They usually have more sides than they are worth IMO.

This^

don't go straight to accutane. Last resort.

I got awful cyctic acne after my second cycle and it lasted for a long time. Get blood work done. I'm assuming it was my estrogen. I've never even used anti-estrogens til now but I guess my body got used to gear because I have a couple small zits a year now and since I've been blast and cruising. Fix your hormone leves and try tanning and washing etc more

blood work, letro, tanning. that solved my issue. My e2 was high got on letro killed it, then got on aromasin to stable it out and i have not had a single break out in a year. i get one or two once a month but thats it. which was normal for me before gear.

Just wanted to thank all of you again for the advice. I do think my PCT may have been insufficient, and my levels were off. Always learning!

Due to the androgen it's causing an excess stimulation of the oil ducts/glands which produce "Sebum", pre or post, thus your experiencing an increase with oily skin.. You can help combat this with a few simple principles, Use Antibacterial soups/or even dish soap ( dish soap is known for its properties of removing heavy grease and will assist with your skin). I also recommend using "Magnesium Sulfates" a few times a week in a hot soak bath... Th bath salts combined with a tanning bed and antibac soup seems to help combat this issue.

IML Gear Cream!
Dont jump right to the accutane !! Try a few sessions in the tanning bed, and if you can some time in a pool with chlorine. Or if you are one of those lucky assholes who lives in a gorgeous climate spend some time in the ocean.

In a general sense when using aas you can get androgenic or estrogenic related acne. Obviously the compounds you choose are important. But it is usually fluctuations in hormones that cause acne so that's why it is common at the start or end of a cycle. Most experienced guys I know who suffer from acne tend to get it when they come off (or their gear is fake).

I would try to control aromatization on cycle with an AI (not too high a dose of AI though). I would drink lots of water and eat a nutritious balanced diet full of vegetables, greens, good fats, vitamins and minerals. I would avoid high sugar and milk. Obviously wash morning and night and use scrubs when needed. Some light tanning would be good too.

Supplement wise you want a multi vitamin and a good fish oil. The best thing would be vitamin b5. If your acne is really bad I would use 5g vitb5 morning and night (10g total). Lower to 2.5g morning and night (5g total) and when it is cleared a maintenance dose of approx. 1-2g per day would be good.

For severe cases Accutane (isotretinoin) could be a life changer. This is very strong medication so research lots before trying it. Everyone responds differently to it. I would start at 20mg per day and stay there for a few months. If you need to up then do so but only to 40mg. Acne should worsen the first few weeks but eventually even the most severe cases should disappear if you run it for 6 months plus. Again research this before buying and use with caution. It will make your skin very sensitive to sunlight so winter months would be best. It should dry out lips and possibly eyes too. Everyone has a different response and some are bad whilst others feel fine and get amazing results. It is very toxic too so keep the dose low.

Another thing you might try is loading Pantothenic Acid / VIt b5 supplement. Its a pretty cheap supp but works reasonably well for killing the deeper hormonal acne.

Back