• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

All the poles in one!

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
the only time kerry's numbers were up was during the debates.. bush had a good lead before, and will likely get that lead back. the tide had turned a little bit because kerry "won all three debates" but that seems to be wearing off again.

similar to the big boost bush got after the republican national convention.. that wore off, as will kerry's vitories at the debates.

my .02, anyway. :)

This is harsh, but what the hell....:p

BushOlympics.JPG

Dale Mabry said:
I am liking this one more and more every day. :)

http://www.electoral-vote.com/
They are giving Kerry Florida which won't happen. Rasmussen has Folrida 49% Bush to Kerry 46%. That takes Kerry back to 264 and Bush wins. Close? Yep!

They also give Kerry New Mexico and Minnesota, which is tied at 46 and 47%........

dg806 said:
They are giving Kerry Florida which won't happen. Rasmussen has Folrida 49% Bush to Kerry 46%. That takes Kerry back to 264 and Bush wins. Close? Yep!

Rasmussen is one poll. Let's say they have Bush 49 to 46 in Florida with a sample size of 1000. Then let's say that 4 other polls, each with a sample size of 1000 have kerry up 48 to 47, Kerry wins.

Read the sources.

[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Pew Research (745 LV) [/font]​

That's deffinately not biased. And that ones in there SEVERAL times.

IML Gear Cream!
These polls don't mean a thing.

I think we are all missing the biggest thing here...

He said pole. :D

I started to make a comment earlier but hit Back instead of subm9it, thought it would make me look immature..... More so than I have already

Dale Mabry said:
Rasmussen is one poll. Let's say they have Bush 49 to 46 in Florida with a sample size of 1000. Then let's say that 4 other polls, each with a sample size of 1000 have kerry up 48 to 47, Kerry wins.
Very true, but what surprises me is the liberal news (cnn and washington post and cbs) have Bush ahead.

dg806 said:
Very true, but what surprises me is the liberal news (cnn and washington post and cbs) have Bush ahead.
They're just trying to look not so "liberal" and gain some credibility back.

maniclion said:
They're just trying to look not so "liberal" and gain some credibility back.

keep telling yourself that. ;)

dg806 said:

Ya know, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it is a tactic to mobilize voters. :shrug:

By honest results Kerry has a chance ... way more than I expected him to have two months ago. Clinton not getting on board with Kerry till the end was near made a very big statement in my mind. Now something has brought a Kerry win into a realistic condition. The Diebold strategy will impact this election, as has been mentioned in Florida on both CNN and Fox news. MSNBC ran the story Tue with people in black areas who were not allowed to vote because of system failures, their registrations being disappeared, and having only one place to vote in a large metropolitan area.

Expect another court appointed leader IMO.

IML Gear Cream!
redspy said:
This is harsh, but what the hell....:p

BushOlympics.JPG

Only a Democrat would have the nerve to pick on a disabled child that is trying to achieve something by running in the Special Olympics. I mean who would have the nerve to do such a thing? Yea, make fun of the kids that are less fortunate, and dont forget to call them "retards"! Big hoorah! :rolleyes:

tomas101 said:

What, is that all you can say? You know that poster is WRONG. So you STFU!

Back