• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anavar and women..

Rturnry

Bigboy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just curious .. My woman wants to take 10 mg of var for 6-8 weeks on a cut to lean down... her body fat is prob 20%, 30 years old 145 lbs 5'8"

What's your question bro? Dose? 10mg is fine for women, it's what my wife runs from time to time.

/V

Lol ..my question is she is worried about side effects like deepening of voice and hair.. How common are these at that dose

her clit might look like a missile ready to launch

Lol ..my question is she is worried about side effects like deepening of voice and hair.. How common are these at that dose
Its not likely but some ladies to have problems at 10mg daily. My lady can pull 12.5mg daily with ZERO problems. About 20mg she has a cracking voice.

My lady has been running 20mg ED for the last 6-7 weeks. A little menstrual irregularity and a noticeable increase in libido but I'm keep close eye on her clit to make sure it does not start to resemble a small penis. So far so good. No voice issues, nor hair growth, etc. Not going above 20mg. Will decrease to 10mg if any negative sides appear. Oh yeah, her upper inner thighs have tightened, stomach has gotten a little flatter and her ass has an even nicer firmness to it than it had pre-cycle.

No pics, sorry fellas. lol

IML Gear Cream!
My lady has been running 20mg ED for the last 6-7 weeks. A little menstrual irregularity and a noticeable increase in libido but I'm keep close eye on her clit to make sure it does not start to resemble a small penis. So far so good. No voice issues, nor hair growth, etc. Not going above 20mg. Will decrease to 10mg if any negative sides appear. Oh yeah, her upper inner thighs have tightened, stomach has gotten a little flatter and her ass has an even nicer firmness to it than it had pre-cycle.

No pics, sorry fellas. lol

so is she on your level now?

Back