• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Another Video, Top quality peptides from Labpe, demonstrated in the HPLC test

LabpeRep

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HPLC (High-performance liquid chromatography) is a common technique used to test the purity of peptides.
High-performance liquid chromatography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Each product that our customers receive have passed the tough quality control including the MS (check our thread at http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/r...spectrum-test-melanotan-ii-labpe-peptide.html ) , HPLC, some of the products go through SDS-page.

We enforce the tests on each batch of our product so that only the highest purity and the right&legit peptides are sent.
Let me know if there is any question regarding the video

HPLC Test of Melanotan II from Labpe Peptide

Had some serious nausea from pinning your melanotan ii this morning. First time dose, and I went a bit too high. Oh well, now I know. Shook it off, hit the tanning bed, and I'm doing swell. Can't wait for the nice dark tone to set in.

Had some serious nausea from pinning your melanotan ii this morning. First time dose, and I went a bit too high. Oh well, now I know. Shook it off, hit the tanning bed, and I'm doing swell. Can't wait for the nice dark tone to set in.

do not pin it in the morning. do it before bed to avoid nausea...

Back