• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Are We Almost There Yet?

IML Gear Cream!
Archie: Thank you, though you probably warm up with that!!

Archman Training - Full Body

Had a free trainer session today that comes with my gym membership. Had her look at my deadlift and squat form. Then I just did a few random full body things. Flat BB Bench, Incline DB Press, Standing BB Shoulder Press, Straight Bar Curls, Lat Pulldowns, Tricep Cable Pushdowns.

Experimented with a new thing today. Did some heavier shoulder presses for 3 or 4 reps to failure then went right into push presses to finish set at 8 reps. Really burned out my shoulders. I liked this method.

tjose are some sick deads ya got there bud! if your having grip problems either keep workin heavy or try some direct grip work...towel hangs static holds farmers walks etc etc and grab some slimbing chalk for those should help ya right along to progress a raw deadlift.

Sounds good BRother Boiler, keep it up my Friend, GOD speed you!!!

THE SEASON HAS ARRIVED SIR! This was my first time out this year and we SLAMMMMED em!

Picture20003-1.jpg

Bolt: Looks good, keep reeling them in!

Arch: Thank you!

Billie: Went up north for a long weekend. Things been hectic. Be in gym Monday and Tuesday then on vacation to North Carolina for a week. Gym there maybe........probably not, I know myself too well, lol

Back