• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

At Large Nutrition "NITOR" test product

katt

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok - today starts my trial for the product "Nitor" by At Large Nutrition At Large Nutrition - Nitor - The Ultimate Fat Burner

Stats -
Female
Weight - 137 (up 5 lbs from this last weekend of not being good) ;)
Height 5' 4"

A little history... I am a "pre-workout drink" junkie... I'll try anything in the morning to get me up and going, because I workout at 5 a.m., then go back 3 days a week in the evenings for cardio. We (I and TOH) are doing a different type of routine for the next month.. push/pull/legs kinda with 30 second RI's for the first set and 15's there after..

So, I read the directions on the Nitor and it says 2 tab's before workout and 2 tabs in the afternoon, then increasing to 3 tabs ea time. Well, so I really don't know how these are going to effect me, so I took only one tab this morning.. and I have to say, it made me pretty darn alert without my usually coffee.. no mind-blasting, shakey as shit, alert, but pretty focused and awake. I'll try the 1 tab for the first couple days then bump it up to two. :D

Today's wo

BB Bench (wu w/bar) 1x6
wu - (95) 1x6
(115) 1x7, 1x4, 1x3 - 30' s for RI's , from this set forward 15's

Incline BB - I had 35's down, but once I practically threw them up, I knew I had to bump it up a bit.
(40's) 1x18, 1x5, 1x3

Pec Dec (105) 1x14, 1x5, 1x4

CG Bench (75) 1x13, 1x5, 1x2

Cable Push Downs (50) 1x12, 1x7, 1x5

Bench dips 1x10, 1x5... done

Here's the deal,, when I was spotting TOH on the second set of CG Bench, I had to pull the bar pretty hard and I felt a little "zinger" in my elbow..:mad: So from here on out, when we do this, I need to have someone else spot him.. I think it's ok,, but I didn't want to push it for the rest of the workout.

All in all it went well,,, the true test of Nitor will be today and tomorrow, I'm back to my scheduled eating and usually very very hungry in between meals, which are every 3-4 hrs.

Weight - 137

Yea, in your bra..

I'm just goofing. Looking forward to the progress, my morning workout buddy.

Sx sounds like sex, not sox.

Are you hitting on me? :p

:paddle:

ok - so today was a little funky - had a slight headache all day..felt a little "foggy".. and I usually am really hungry on Monday's, I wasn't chomping to get to the next meal, which was awesome! :D Took the second dose of Nitor at around 12:30.

Did the spinning class tonight, and I don't feel quite as drained as normal.. maybe it's all mental.. maybe not. We'll have to wait & see.. so far so good..

So last night I couldn't get to sleep... I mean, I get up at 4:15 in the morning and usually I'm out by at least 10.. last night I tossed & turned and finally got to sleep.. then my stupid ass dog decides that's the night he wants to get up three times to get drinks, go outside,,,etc, etc,, :wits: so,, I got up at 12:30 - 2:00 and 3:30.. and when the alarm went off at 4:10... I did NOT want to get out of bed.. I didn't get up until 4:30, and took a dose of NITOR.. which I think was a little late, because it didn't start kicking in until half way through the workout..

Pullups 1x3, 1x2, 1x1, 1x1

Rack Pulls wu w/135 1x6 (155) 3x5 didn't do the last 2 sets 15-30 sec RI's

T Bar Rows (55) 1x10, 1x6, 1x4 w/15 RI's

Seated DB Curl (30's) 1x8, 1x5, 1x4

Prone Incline BB Curl (30) 1x18, 1x10, 1x8

Wrist Curls (30) 1x15

So I was supposed to do a 5x5 on the Rack Pulls, but by the end of the 3rd set, my back was telling me no..:(

And the friggin pullups.. :wits: we either have pegs which are about shoulder width apart (for me) or the only other option is a very wide grip, which I'm using now.. whaddever doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? :mad:

Tomorrow I'm taking my dose earlier.. and bumping it up to 2 tabs ea time.

What's a zinger??

IML Gear Cream!
umm zinger... well, it's like... :geewhiz: this I guess, shock type feeling, you know when you get eletrocuted,, and you get that little "zip" type thing that you feel... kinda like that, but it went from my elbow up the side of my tricep...

That's the only way I can explain it...:confused:

Sounds like a pinched nerve or tendonitis.

I should have cautioned you, Nitor's stimulants take a little while to kick-in for most people, but they last a LONG time. Don't take it much later than noon. The foggy feeling (for the first few hours) is something some people experience, including me on occasion, but it fades with use.

Chris

Today has been great! No "foggy" feeling - no headache... virtually no appetite... I almost forgot to eat at the designated times.. lol....

Today has been great! No "foggy" feeling - no headache... virtually no appetite... I almost forgot to eat at the designated times.. lol....

If you can get up to 3-4 total capsules per day I think you will also note some very nice results in terms of increased metabolism and fat loss (you should feel warmer than usual etc.).

Today is a day off from weights, but cardio will be tonight after work. I'm upping the dosage of NITOR today to 2 tabs twice a day.

One thing I must mention though.. I have a desk job, I sit in front of a computer all day (well, most of the day) and usually by 2-3 in the afternoon, I'm litteraly fighting to stay awake & focused. Anyway, yesterday I was working away and looked up and it was 3 pm and I had totally forgotten to take the second dose of NITOR.. I was a little worried because I thought by the end of the day I would be draggin,, and I had a hour and a half dance class immediately after I was off work.. but I was so energized all day.. it's really amazing! Like I said before, it's not the "shakey, think your heart is going to explode" type thing.. just very awake, focused :D

I haven't stepped on the scale yet, because it's only been a couple days, but I can totally tell that I'm leaning out, but not feeling like crap like I normally do on Wednesdays.. That's when the low carb diet starts getting to me ;)

If this continues to do what it has so far,,,, I'm definitely using this on all my cuts :thumb:

ok - this is not going to be a good post - sorry.. So... yesterday I'm upping the dosage of NITOR to 2 tabs in the morning and at noon. The first dose went ok,, no noticeable difference to me as far as energy, appetite suppressant, etc... So....

Twelve O'clock rolls around... I take another 2 pills... within an hour,, the foggy feeling is coming back and I'm not feeling well at all.. it's getting to the point that I just want to lay down & sleep.. :( So 1:00 is my lunch hour,, TOH picks me up to go get my car (I was getting new tires on) and we decide to go to Costco to do a little shopping,, I'm figuring the walking will help with the foggy feeling a bit... It didn't.. I felt like I was moving slower than a grandma in a walker.. but was worried about tripping if I went any faster,, I was that unsteady.. :mad:

Needless to say,, I couldn't even think about eating food the rest of the day, I really felt like shit... I think I was on NITOR overload at that point.. I came home at 5 - changed my clothes and immediately laid down on the bed and didn't get up until 6 this morning.. :yawn:

So... today I'm going back to the one tab twice a day.. I just think the 2 tabs were way too much for my particular system to handle..

IML Gear Cream!
Hang in there Katt

Yep, take it slow. Step it up one at a time. You may find that 3 total capsules are all you will need.

Chris

Yep, I cut it back to one today,, and it's good.. I'm thinking maybe 2 in the morning and one at night...

Yep, except I would say 2 in the morning and 1 no later than 1 P.M.

Chris

Last night I went and did cardio.. I was only doing 30 minutes, but I felt I could go on forever.. :D

Today's workout was legs

Hack Slide (180) 5x5 - 30 sec RI's

Seated Leg Press (295) 1x10, 1x7, 1x5 15's

SLDL (115) 1x10, 1x8, 1x7 15's

HS Alternating seated leg curl (25) 1x15, 1x8, 1x7 RI's,, do one leg then the other, repeat

HS Calf Raise (55) 1x17, 1x7, 1x6 15's

All in all, it went great! I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm down 7 lbs from last weekend... probably 4 of it due to overeating & bloat.. but hey,,, it's all good.. I feel good, not tired, not run down.. which I usually am on a Friday.. :thumb:

Last night I went and did cardio.. I was only doing 30 minutes, but I felt I could go on forever.. :D

Today's workout was legs

Hack Slide (180) 5x5 - 30 sec RI's

Seated Leg Press (295) 1x10, 1x7, 1x5 15's

SLDL (115) 1x10, 1x8, 1x7 15's

HS Alternating seated leg curl (25) 1x15, 1x8, 1x7 RI's,, do one leg then the other, repeat

HS Calf Raise (55) 1x17, 1x7, 1x6 15's

All in all, it went great! I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm down 7 lbs from last weekend... probably 4 of it due to overeating & bloat.. but hey,,, it's all good.. I feel good, not tired, not run down.. which I usually am on a Friday.. :thumb:

Good stuff Katt!

Forgot to post yesterday's workout...:rolleyes:

BB Military Press wu (40) 1x6
(60) 5x5 - 20 sec RI's

DB Side Lateral Raise (17.5) 1x12, 1x6, 1x6 15 RI's

DB Front Raise (20) 1x16, 1x9, 1x8 15 RI's

DB On Arm Rear Delt raise (12.5) 1x10, 1x8, 1x4 15 RI's

Shrugs (180) 1x10, 1x7, 1x5 15 RI's

So today we should have done our "pull"... because my muscles still felt fatigued. Took my usual dosage of NITOR.. and downed a cup of coffee also.. maybe it's time to up the morning dosage to two tabs.

Flat Bench wu w/bar 1x6 wu (95) 1x5
(115) 1x5, 1x4, 1x3 30's

Incline DB Press (42.5's) 1x10, 1x4, 1x1.. lol 15's

Pec Dec (105) 1x10, 1x5, 1x3 15's

CG Bench (75) 1x9, 1x4, 1x3 15's

Cable Pushdowns (50) 1x14, 1x7, 1x4 15's

Dips bw 1x7, 1x3, 1x2 15's

Like I said... no dosage of Nitor was going to improve my muscle fatigue from yesterday..lol.. but it's all good. It amazes me I can be this awake & focused without my usually gallon of coffee..:laugh:

I was late on this one good looking log. I also have to up the dosage on fatburners because I am very sensitive to stims I am glad your feeling better:thumb:

Ughh... today's wo started strong... but that feeling left really quick.. I was starting to think..:wtf: but then I realized that we didn't get our recoop time this weekend.. so, it figures.. Upped the dosage to 2 tabs of NITOR this morning, all is going well.. I have noticed that my water intake is increasing.. I'm more thirsty than normal.

I was suppose to do rack pulls today, but on the first attempt, I knew they just weren't happening.. there was just some "funky" feeling in my lower back, so I switched that today to seated pulley rows. :rolleyes:

Pull ups 1x4, 1x3, 1x3.. I was happy with these, they went better today

Dual Pulley Seated Row (42.5) 5x5 one arm then the other, no rest between

T-Bar Rows (55) 1x9, 1x5, 1x4

Seated DB Curl (30) 1x9, 1x4, 1x3

Prone Incline Curl (30) 1x15, 1x9, 1x7

By this time I was really hungry,, time to get home and eat !!

Yesterday was a rest day - no weights, no cardio - but I did take my usual dose of NITOR.. and I'm still awake & alert for the whole day... can I say... I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I can definitely say this will be a continued part of my cuts from here on out... it's potent,, well worth the money imo :thumb: :thumb: for that reason I give it two thumbs up!!

Today's wo was legs... and I don't know :wtf: is up with my back every so often,, my lower back just hurts,, maybe it's a genetic thing, my mom has rheumitoid (sp?) arthritis in her back... or maybe I'm just a dork..:loser:

Hack Slide machine wu w/90.. (180) 5x5 20 sec RI's

Seated Leg Press (295) 1x10, 1x6, 1x5 15 sec RI's

SLDL (115) 1x12, 1x6, 1x4 15 sec RI's.. good lord these were hard!

Hammer Strength leg curl (single leg) (30) 1x9, 1x5, 1x4 15 sec RI's

Hammer Strength Calf Raise (55) 1x15, 1x9, 1x7 15 sec RI's.. feel the burn..lol

Good workout today, the back thing was just freakin annoying.. but it was all good :D

Back