• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

At risk of becoming incinerated

jbt0214

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Some questions I have after reading the stickies and doing some homework. 1. What qualifies someone to do a particular AAS and not another, ie, what would be the difference between someone using Test C or E and not Tren? 2. What is the end result difference with using straight Test w/ Adex and using Test with Dbol or Anavar or even Deca w/ Adex?

I am really trying to go about this without getting flammed, but it seems the deeper I look ,the more confused I become. I am the guy with years of experience in training as well as a degree in Exercise and Sports Science, but no real AAS knowledge. I know some of the more experienced gents on here can help with cycle if provided with stats, so I am 34/ 2-3 Deca only cycles behind me ( and yes, I know, I either got lucky or it wasn't Deca) I understand that/ BF steady at 14%, working a 3 day split of upper and lower with upper split into front and back. Current weight is 185, I would like to add a quality 10-15 lbs of muscle. Please advise.

Read old trends ! And don't be afraid to ask and always put ur stats bf% pounds how long your training simple stuff and read the stickys their up their for knowledge

Back