• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

big butt problem

MMM5

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a big butt. What should I eat? And I have one more problem, the only food I know to make is sandwich, and maybe egg...

More cushion for da pushin!

J/k! :p

Seriously though, as David said, you should give us a few more stats like BF%, current diet, exercise program, etc.

It's also very important to realise that basically you cannot 'spot" reduce (which I'm sure is mentioned often enough without me having to say so).

Give us some stats, then we'll try and help! :)

I don't have a diet, I never had, and I don't know my stats. I want to start with a diet, I never had it before, but I want now.

Then I would start by finding out your stats and reading THIS

Well, I would suggest you do find out your stats, just go to your local gym and get them done, or buy a set of calipers, and watch what you eat for a week (making down calories, foods, etc).

Once we have an idea of what you eat now, and what your stats are at this point in time, then we can help you create a new eating plan, exercise program etc.

We can't just assume what your stats/diet/exercise program is, we need to know them, otherwise the help we give you will be very limited.

It's not that difficult to find out and I'm sure you'll thank yourself later for doing it.

:)

BTW, by "diet" I basically just mean what you consume, etc.

*curses speed typers*... Hmm, I think your post was probably more helpful, lol. :|

Back