• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blood work analysis help

RockShawn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Posted this in the elite forum but there seems to be no traffic there right now. Sorry for the double post:

Had my blood drawn yesterday and the results were a little unexpected to me. I'm not really sure how to analyze the results and make corrections, so any help would be greatly appreciated. 38yo, 6'2" 232lb - 5th cycle

Here's the stuff that's out of whack:
Testosterone, Serum - >1500 (2 weeks ago total test was 2200 and free test was 1200) - not so much concerned with this one
LH - <.2 - This is concerning
FSH - <0.2 - This is concerning
Estradiol - 105.3 - too high

Also my HDL is 14 and 6 weeks ago it was 34 - I'm pretty sure this is cause my test is sky high.

Here's What I'm on right now:

Test Prop - 525mg/wk - was on test E - last shot of 250mg was yesterday
Tren Ace - 700mg/wk
Mast Prop - 700mg/wk
EQ - 600mg/wk
Clen/T3 at 100mcg/50mcg - 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
HGH - 4iu - 5 on 2 off
Hcg - 500iu/wk
Arimidex .5mg ed
Nolva 20mg ed - Trying to kill a gyno lump
Just started yesterday - Caber @ .5mg/day and Letro @ 2.5mg/day to kill the gyno I got Going on right now. Small lump under the nipple and very sensitive nipples.

I'm concerned about the HDL cause I have a family history of heart problems and a hereditary condition that affects HDL. I'm taking Red Yeast rice, Fish Oil and Niacin for the HDL but nothing seems to help, it just keeps dropping.

Should I stay on Caber and Letro till my estrogen levels fall back down?
Is there something else to do about the estrogen?
Can I do anything about the HDL right now or just back off my Test?
What do I do about the LH and FSH levels?

Your LH and FSH are low because youre shutdown from all the exogenous testosterone, completely normal. It should return to normal with a successful pct.

If you are using arimidex and letro at that dosage/frequency, I can't see why your e2 would be that high. I know at the end of my last cycle i ran in to some bunk AI from a couple of companies and my e2 was seriously at ~250. But no sides, weird am i right?

Posted this in the elite forum but there seems to be no traffic there right now. Sorry for the double post:

Had my blood drawn yesterday and the results were a little unexpected to me. I'm not really sure how to analyze the results and make corrections, so any help would be greatly appreciated. 38yo, 6'2" 232lb - 5th cycle

Here's the stuff that's out of whack:
Testosterone, Serum - >1500 (2 weeks ago total test was 2200 and free test was 1200) - not so much concerned with this one
LH - <.2 - This is concerning
FSH - <0.2 - This is concerning
Estradiol - 105.3 - too high

Also my HDL is 14 and 6 weeks ago it was 34 - I'm pretty sure this is cause my test is sky high.

Tren Ace - 700mg/wk
Mast Prop - 700mg/wk
EQ - 600mg/wk
HGH - 4iu - 5 on 2 off
Hcg - 500iu/wk
Arimidex .5mg ed
Nolva 20mg ed - Trying to kill a gyno lump
Just started yesterday - Caber @ .5mg/day and Letro @ 2.5mg/day to kill the gyno I got Going on right now. Small lump under the nipple and very sensitive nipples.

I'm concerned about the HDL cause I have a family history of heart problems and a hereditary condition that affects HDL. I'm taking Red Yeast rice, Fish Oil and Niacin for the HDL but nothing seems to help, it just keeps dropping.

Should I stay on Caber and Letro till my estrogen levels fall back down?
Is there something else to do about the estrogen?
Can I do anything about the HDL right now or just back off my Test?
What do I do about the LH and FSH levels?

That you have any reading of LH and FSH is suprising. You must be using hcg?

1. Your cholesterol levels are from the nolva and the tren. Until you stop using these compound, expect nothing to change or get worse.

2. You have gyno and you're asking if you should stop the caber and letro? NO.

3. E2 - Increase your A/I OR THE LETRO. When did you start the letro?

4. Test will not do much of anything with the HDL, that's the tren.

5. Like Bigmoe siad, totally normal.

Tren wreaks havoc on you PERIOD. It's an extremely harsh compound.

Thanks for the responses

Just started the letro this week with the caber. Only 3 doses in. Been on tren 3 weeks now so I'll tough it out. Previously I was only using Arimidex at .5 mg per day. Then the gyno flared up about four weeks ago so I up the Arimidex to 1 mg per day and added the nova at 40 mg a day to try to get rid of the lump. It wasn't going away so that's when I added the caber in the letro.

So all things considered my blood work looks as should be expected from what I'm taking??

Looks pretty much like what I would expect.

Tren Ace - 700mg/wk
Mast Prop - 700mg/wk
EQ - 600mg/wk
HGH - 4iu - 5 on 2 off
Test, Tren, Mast, EQ . . .
So how are the gains taking all of this stuff?

Thanks for the responses

Just started the letro this week with the caber. Only 3 doses in. Been on tren 3 weeks now so I'll tough it out. Previously I was only using Arimidex at .5 mg per day. Then the gyno flared up about four weeks ago so I up the Arimidex to 1 mg per day and added the nova at 40 mg a day to try to get rid of the lump. It wasn't going away so that's when I added the caber in the letro.

So all things considered my blood work looks as should be expected from what I'm taking??

Letro takes time to build up in the body. That's why your e2 is so high right now. Everything else is about normal. I would use the hcg 2 times a week though.

Thanks again guys. I've never had my e2 tested so that was new to me. I'll deal with the cholesterol, my LDL was great an so were my tryglicerides (sp)

I just switched to these short esters two weeks ago but am really feeling solid. The pumps on tren are so ridiculous. I was on test e and deca prior.

Thx XYZ - and I do split up the hcg 250 iu x 2 per week. Balls love that stuff.

so all things considered my blood work looks as should be expected from what I'm taking??
g.gif

IML Gear Cream!
On the bright side, I guess this means my gear is legit!!

Back