• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Body composition, physical exercise, growth hormone and obesity

Researcher

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Looks like everyone that needs to loose some serious pounds needs to increase their gh output or supplement with gh... I bet this is the reason why a lot of people's skin doesn't shrink back to normal and they must have it cut off... If you are like me and watch the show The Biggest Looser you'll see some of the skin hangs on a lot of the people... but its much better then the people that only do gastric bypass as most don't exercise so they don't raise their natural gh... they just eat less

[h=1]Body composition, physical exercise, growth hormone and obesity.[/h]Weltman A, Weltman JY, Veldhuis JD, Hartman ML.
[h=3]Source[/h]Departments of Medicine and Human Services, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22903, USA.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]In summary, available literature indicates that GH secretion is blunted profoundly in individuals with relative or absolute obesity. Accumulation of AVF particularly represses GH release. Administration of GH to obese adults decreases total body fat and especially AVF. Furthermore, GH supplementation combined with dietary restriction and/or exercise appears to enhance favorable changes in body composition. Although exercise is a powerful stimulus to GH release, the GH response to exercise is blunted in older and obese individuals. This suggests that higher relative exercise intensities may be necessary for exercise alone to stimulate adequate GH release in obese subjects. In as much as exercise in combination with a second stimulus of GH release (e.g. GHRP-2, L-arginine) drives GH release synergistically, we propose that combining exercise and a GH secretagogue may have utility in restoring GH release in obese adults. Taken as a whole, available data suggest that GH repletion regimens in combination with regular exercise and relevant dietary intervention may provide a tripartite strategy for the management of significant obesity.

===============
Looks like eating fat before you exercise blocks gh too... here it shows it in children
Synergistic Effect of Obesity and Lipid Inges... [J Appl Physiol. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI
===============
In non-obese men and women... Calorie restriction alone doesn't change gh or IGF... but Calorie Restriction + Exercise does raise gh and igf
The effect of caloric restriction interventions o... [Aging Cell. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI

I will need to find a study with obese men and women to compare...

So, basically your saying that with calorie restriction, exercise, and some type of GH increaser, ( Ghrh,Ghrp or hgh ), your looking at a complete body recomposition program.
Whats your personal opinion on the use of some peptides vs. hgh?

I have used both, gh and peptides... and I much prefer peptides... nothing works better then your own gh.... peptides are inexpensive too...

I have used cjc/without dac + GHRP6 and I love them... but I haven't tried GHRP2 or Ipam yet... for weight loss I'm unsure if there is any benefit to using one of those over GHRP6 with the cjc... I have started another thread asking for people's experience , comparing.

Back