• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

bromo stop

darklight

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When do usually should stop taking bromo right before pct,at the end of pct or just when the gear is stopped (assuming it's tren acet the drug used, since it has a short HL)

I suppose it's a day or two when the drug ios stopped, but since it can remain high prolac levls in body, till when should it go?

Really nice read!
But there's always the doubt that B6 will work for everyone... but worth's the try, since it's cheap!
Dostinex is better than bromo, more expensive, however i can't find mutch info about dosage and HL, can you help on this dg?

Generic Dostinex is expensive, but the best way to reduce prolactin. 2.5 mg twice weekly should be enough. There is no problem running it during pct, either.

2.5 isn't a bit high? I'm asking because i'm not sure about dosage, and i had the idea that 1 pill (0,5mg) each 4 days would be enough.. that should range between 1mg and 1,5mg per week..
anyhow it's expensive to run it... dunno if bromo wouldn't worth in the ratio sides/effect/price!

Back