• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bros.... First time ever Im scared to go out with a chick

OMEGAx

Results by Design
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been talking to this one, and having luck in general with top shelf ones....and she hott, but something about her gives me the hibbie jeebies! :wacko:

amirite?
something off putting about her?
What do I do?

Pics:
v5xzbm.jpg

29dxnir.jpg

2psmvjl.jpg

Maybe hop on some Tren?

There is something hiding behind the makeup...find out what it is right away and maybe this goes a long way!!! Maybe a dark past, but we've all got bagage right...

There is something hiding behind the makeup...find out what it is right away and maybe this goes a long way!!! Maybe a dark past, but we've all got bagage right...

You see it too then? its scary!:hiya:

lol at do it, you do it!

Rule of thumb: A piece you turn down, is a piece you'll never get.

Hit it and forget it.

Just make sure she's not a dude first then DO IT..

What's the goal? A relationship, or just a place to store your wiener for the night?
If its a relationship you're after, better find out what she's really about. We all have some baggage, some people just can't drop theirs.

If you're looking a place to park your car, she looks like she might know a thing or two. Careful though, she might try to dominate you hahaha

she looks creepy to me.

Its the 40's hairstyle and heavy eye make up BUT im sure shes a nice girl. Prob the kind that would key your car if you didnt call back.

I think she used to be on Star Trek.

It's not up to me to say what is what, but she does have that certain don't cross me, or you'll be sorry look to her.

First pic ?
Second pic tranny?
Third pic not bad at all

Give her the crocodile dundee and make sure she's what you think she is:

Great Advices in here! thanks bros!

IML Gear Cream!
Hit it and quit it... something in the eyes say she's crazy.. I think its funny when people try so hard to be different but look just like someone else trying to look different ... I'm with the opinion that you need to check if it has a cooter :) .. if she does takes pictures for OD, hit it and maybe quit it.. depends on what you want.. she's not hot.by any means but crazy chicks are typically good fucks :)

Bro, are you serious. This is probably what Arnold was thinking too before he got that other chick pregnant. Dont do it brothet, looks like a cool ride but guarantee there are a lot of nuts and screws missing on it!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

shes not hot at all.. fairly ugly if you ask me..

lol wut? are you blinde? this chick is at least and 8.45

she looks creepy to me.

lol agreed Im trying to shake it though......

Its the 40's hairstyle and heavy eye make up BUT im sure shes a nice girl. Prob the kind that would key your car if you didnt call back.

def would not cheat on this one lol

Bingo !! We need nekid pictures if you want us to advise any further:ohyeah:-Thanks-OD

im trying very hard to get some type of pic for yall

It's not up to me to say what is what, but she does have that certain don't cross me, or you'll be sorry look to her.

I confessed today I was scared a little...........

Hit it and quit it... something in the eyes say she's crazy.. I think its funny when people try so hard to be different but look just like someone else trying to look different ... I'm with the opinion that you need to check if it has a cooter :) .. if she does takes pictures for OD, hit it and maybe quit it.. depends on what you want.. she's not hot.by any means but crazy chicks are typically good fucks :)

Well Im crazy too, and its true lol, Good advice bro! thanks!

Bro, are you serious. This is probably what Arnold was thinking too before he got that other chick pregnant. Dont do it brothet, looks like a cool ride but guarantee there are a lot of nuts and screws missing on it!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

so you see it too? u think shes nuts? haha well I find out soon enough

Basskiller its been a while, good to see you :)

Been talking to this one, and having luck in general with top shelf ones....and she hott, but something about her gives me the hibbie jeebies! :wacko:

amirite?
something off putting about her?
What do I do?

Pics:
v5xzbm.jpg

29dxnir.jpg

2psmvjl.jpg

Maybe hop on some Tren?

You'll wake up in a basement and never be heard from again.....
DO IT

I'd prolly hit it, but she is not "hot" by any means.

I think shes fuck'n hot send her my way I love the suicide girl, pin up style chicks! whats wrong with you guys...

This^^^

If you do hit it...use a fake name, disposable cell and for God's sake A CONDOM!!!!!:mooh:

One? He needs to double cover :winkfinger:

cover-me-i-m-goin-in-cigarette-on-black.jpg

Back