• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Broser vs Palumbo - battle of the keto diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Oh, that "all or nothing" thing. That's a tough one to get people past. One trick I use when cutting hard is a kind of a promise. Suppose I have a free meal coming up in a week. I can't have it until then, right, so I start planning all the stuff I want. When the day comes, even if I find I no longer really want it, I have it anyway, because the "future" me promised the "last week" me that I'd have it - I'd just have to wait a bit. It's a deal between two people, a cheat meal. The person who is willing to wait has to trust the person on the other end of the week to go through with it. I never ever skip out on a planned free meal. If I did, the next time the "future me" promised the "dieting me" the treat in the future, the "dieting me" wouldn't believe it - so the "dieting me" would say "fuck it" and eat the treat NOW.
You have to trust yourself to go through with your promises. Even when they're to yourself.

Nobody loves me like me.....Oh, that's the other forum.:sorry:

I really didn't/don't worry too much about free meals. I only ate one per week as a Cat3, simply because my appetite was so blunted I really couldn't care less...or when I did, it was still low/no carb, just higher in fat. I try not to get too psyched out about the whole carb thing....why bother? I'll just kust keep eating copious amounts of canned tuna, get a little hydrargyria going, maybe some sweet neurodegeneration..... and work on my abs. Who needs cake anyway, right? :shrug:

Oh, that "all or nothing" thing. That's a tough one to get people past. One trick I use when cutting hard is a kind of a promise. Suppose I have a free meal coming up in a week. I can't have it until then, right, so I start planning all the stuff I want. When the day comes, even if I find I no longer really want it, I have it anyway, because the "future" me promised the "last week" me that I'd have it - I'd just have to wait a bit. It's a deal between two people, a cheat meal. The person who is willing to wait has to trust the person on the other end of the week to go through with it. I never ever skip out on a planned free meal. If I did, the next time the "future me" promised the "dieting me" the treat in the future, the "dieting me" wouldn't believe it - so the "dieting me" would say "fuck it" and eat the treat NOW.

You have to trust yourself to go through with your promises. Even when they're to yourself.

True. I do the same thing when I use PSMF. i dont feel I need it, especially since ketogenic dieting works so damn well on me

Nobody loves me like me.....Oh, that's the other forum.:sorry:

I really didn't/don't worry too much about free meals. I only ate one per week as a Cat3, simply because my appetite was so blunted I really couldn't care less...or when I did, it was still low/no carb, just higher in fat. I try not to get too psyched out about the whole carb thing....why bother? I'll just kust keep eating copious amounts of canned tuna, get a little hydrargyria going, maybe some sweet neurodegeneration..... and work on my abs. Who needs cake anyway, right? :shrug:

shut up dude...you ever think there wouldnt be as many wars if there were more people eating cake??? HUH?? HUH??!!!!!

shut up dude...you ever think there wouldnt be as many wars if there were more people eating cake??? HUH?? HUH??!!!!!

I'm thinking that would be peanut butter.....can't talk trash when your tongue is stuck to the roof of your mouth, lol.:D

I have a female client who came to me at 246 lbs and in 7 weeks, she's dropped 27 lbs on the PSMF. She loves the diet and I have to bark at her to do the 2 planned free meals. Apparently, she is writing the entire "journey" (I hate that word) and aims to get it into People magazine. She's already posting it on her blog and this is getting me noticed because she has a huge following.

Excellent. I hope that gets you and Beyond Nutrition the positive exposure you deserve. :thumbs:

Hey,,,, I thought it would start an interesting discussion, I am not taking Dave or Eric's side here, I remain neutral.I only posted this............ Ok by........:pissed::pissed::pissed:

Did you have a point?

+1

SO much harder to control my appetite since I've stopped doing keto style diets. Will need to go back to them soon.

Funny you said that. I have a tendency to overeat with carbs and feel that no matter what I did-centering them around the workout helped most, but still felt hungry.

So funny when I see this thread in my emails once in a while!

IML Gear Cream!
Well, you can thank kumkum for the little reminder. I imagine you have a subscription going to this thread? You must have been really watching it!

Well, you can thank kumkum for the little reminder. I imagine you have a subscription going to this thread? You must have been really watching it!

I guess I subscribed automatically when I posted. Saw it pop up in my email. Funny stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back