• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bulking Cycle Opinions

Ant2369

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Looking to pack on about 30lbs over the next couple months, id like to do it as close to natural as i can. tracking my intake of food and aiming for 3400-3800 calories a day staying under 100g of fat and 450-480g of carbs, and 140-180g of protein. currently 170 5'10" and 30 years old. Leaned out from 180-185 during my previous cycle.

I will be doing a 5 week cycle of dbol (50mg ED) starting 10/1 then probably a second cycle of the dbol around 12/1 and would like to add to that. I wanted to see peoples opinions on if should just stick with an old school Sus/Deca stack, which ive done many times or there theres anything else i can add to it or replace the deca that will give me some good quality mass gains. Id like to be 200lb by 3/1/13 then lean out too 180-190 over the Spring/Summer 2013 i dont think im quite ready to make the jump to HGH so any thoughts not going that road would be very appreciated

Naturally but use dbol and not test... really? And 30 pounds is A LOT!

Negged for being 170 after many cycles......actually no just for being 170

Maybe im confused but, negged for unfortunately having the genes of being natually skinny and a very hard gainer. when i started working out and getting into shape 3 years ago i hovered around 135-140, so i think getting up to 180-185 ive made pretty good gains and ive kept them throughout now down to 170 its from dieting and trying to lose body fat

ur not a hard gainer u just arent eating enough protein.

oral only cycles are gay

Hard gainers = lazy eaters :coffee:

if you can not put on weight with test and deca just kill yourself.now i use npp instead of deca because deca blows me up to much i am natty big.reall hard gainers that are really skinny are the only people i think should use deca.if you take enough test/deca and eat and work out hard you will get big.

"Looking to pack on about 30lbs over the next couple months, id like to do it as close to natural as i can"

Pizza, fast food, no cardio, no lifting, liter of soda, and quit your job and buy world of war craft. You will gain 30lbs in a few months and be 100% natty. You have been lifting for 3 years and have all ready done cycles? You have done cycles and only weight 170? You wonder why you are negged? SERIOUS!!!

Eat way more protein 170grams even natural is low. I take 250 grams when I cruise and 320 when I blast. You want to get big and gain 30lbs off of gear in a few months your on crack.... If your serious then you need to do this...

100mg Anadrol
50mg Dianbol
1 gram test
600 deca
4iu HGH daily

That is about your only chance to pack on 30 lbs in a few months.

IML Gear Cream!
Lmao prob not the cycle u need tho. I can pack on 30lbs in a month off test and an oral.......obviously most of that isn't muscle.

Well it would def put 30lbs on me. Shit I'm up 20 in 3 weeks of Dbol test and npp. All muscle FOR SURE!

:roflmao:

if you can not put on weight with test and deca just kill yourself.now i use npp instead of deca because deca blows me up to much i am natty big.reall hard gainers that are really skinny are the only people i think should use deca.if you take enough test/deca and eat and work out hard you will get big.

ive never used nap ive done test deca before and gained fine and adding the dbol gained great just wanted opinions of there was anything else i could try

Lots of pizza, oh and drink 2 gallons of tranny urine per day. If that doesn't slap on 30lbs then I don't know what else would.

man i think you guys are being a little ruff.ok dude if test deca and dbol worked for you run it again up the doses a little and eat more and lift heavy.you could allso try anadrol.

man i think you guys are being a little ruff.ok dude if test deca and dbol worked for you run it again up the doses a little and eat more and lift heavy.you could allso try anadrol.

Negged for being lucky 7 scammer! :roflmao:

Negged for being lucky 7 scammer! :roflmao:
dude i think everybody arround here knows thats not me i was here way before that fool was plus his name was like benj not even close to what my username is retard.

dude i think everybody arround here knows thats not me i was here way before that fool was plus his name was like benj not even close to what my username is retard.

negged anyway :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!

Wait, so are you saying that you are mad bro?!?

Ill join the bandwagon, neggd as well..

fuck yall little bitches.wow what stupid little bitches my dicks bigger than you guys arms are.we really dont want people like yall on this board.please go back to bodybuilding.com .

fuck yall little bitches.wow what stupid little bitches my dicks bigger than you guys arms are.we really dont want people like yall on this board.please go back to bodybuilding.com .

Negged for being the lucky 7 scammer

Back