• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Buying 10 wks of Peps.. help please

IML Gear Cream!
You have got some great responses in here. I have a little bit of a hard time falling asleep sometimes on any GH product that is working well. I always have to get up to use the restroom in the middle of the night and sometimes the dreams are so intense my mind will race afterwards. However I am always rested for how long I slept.
I can see the benefit of running both GHRP-2 or Ipam with Mod GRF. I tend to stick with Ipa myself because I am a sides magnet, so if cortisol or prolactin can raise from it I will et it. So I just stick with the IPA. Typically it is a major cost difference going from GHRP-2 to ipamorelin. Not so at www.pepsource.com. Hands down the best price I have seen on Ipamorelin anywhere, and the products work.

While i'm sorry to hear about your sleep issues, i am glad i'm not the only one. Do they ever go away or should I change my dosing strategy? or plan on using a sleep enhancer?

I use melatonin every night. I found that after about 3 weeks of using GHRP-6 and CJC I started sleeping through the night again. Waking up to take a leak cease all together and I feel like I got 8 hours of sleep from 6.... Maybe it's just me, but I get the same from HGH and it's night and day improvement in my mental outlook and clarity.

While i'm sorry to hear about your sleep issues, i am glad i'm not the only one. Do they ever go away or should I change my dosing strategy? or plan on using a sleep enhancer?
Melatonin could definitely help. However I normally tend to get used to it after a while. I know excessive L-Dopa levels can cause anxiety in some people not sure exactly if that has anything to do with it. However I too only sleep about 6 hours total and even on the nights I am a little restless I typically feel like I got a full nights sleep because the REM sleep I do get it such good quality. I would give the body a little bit to get used to the higher levels and if you don't adjust then add in something to assist in sleeping. I always go pee more at night when on a peptide tho. At least 1 time but as long as my dreams don't have my mind jump straight to awake time I fall right back to sleep. For me a lot of it has to do with the intensity and or subject matter of my dreams though.

1 week update.. also, getting my 10pack of CJC (no dac) and 10pack Ipam today. WooHoo!

So 7 days in i can report sleep disruption, which sucks - but VIVID dreams
-Increased energy in the gym, had great workouts which sometimes are tough to get through as I use my own version of Advanced GVT
- Been eating cleaner which is nice so i've dropped from 202.4 to 200.6 in this first week on low carbs

Did you consider the possibility of over training making you restless? GVT is a beast, if that is the case though your recovery should start ramping up which should allow your CNS some room to recover as well.

It's not the training as i've been on GVT for a few months now and always slept fine. My sleep disruption started the first day i took my peps.

Okay that would definitely not be it. You probably just have the same response I do to it. Sometimes my dreams are so real or intense I don't sleep well or if I don't fall asleep during the first warm fuzzy feeling I sometimes get a little anxious, or restless and have a harder time falling asleep. I always wake up to go to the bathroom. However I pretty much always feel rested.

The.combo pack will get you into very deep sleep.getting into reem sleep you will fill less lethargic and more rested and more energized with less sleep.

slightly off topic, has anyone started snoring whilst on rp6/cjc? ive just started snoring and the only thing thats changed is ive started using these peptides...

IML Gear Cream!
Good sleep, no reports of snoring

I started my research with pre-bedtime injections of CJC/GHRP-6 on Friday. Continued this routine Saturday and Sunday nights. My research subject did sleep better despite still waking up around 2-3 AM each night. The subject was able to get back to sleep very quickly. It was obvious the quality of sleep was better and the subject had more energy throughout the day. There haven't been any reports of snoring. Hunger issues at 100mcg of each peptide have not been much of an issue. Only minor hunger reported and never any reports of flushing.

On Monday the subject began an AM injection of CJC/Ipa pre-workout (100mcg of each). The subject's workouts have been great. Too early to really see any physical changes, but sleep and energy have both been improved.

slightly off topic, has anyone started snoring whilst on rp6/cjc? ive just started snoring and the only thing thats changed is ive started using these peptides...

I'm not sure if my snoring is worse, but I can tell you that when i wake up my mouth is incredibly dry which is an indication of my breathing patterns being interrupted. I'm on day 12 of CJC no DAC/Ipam 3x daily and overall well being and mood have been lifted a great deal.

Yes, I did read about fats and carbs inhibiting the effectiveness of GHRP-6. I'll be sure my test subject avoids those 30 min prior and post injection. And thanks for the feedback regarding your test subject. :winkfinger:

No, try to avoid carbs and fats 2 hours before administration. 30 minutes is not enough time. Hell it takes 30 minutes for your body to absorb any of them.

The 30 minute rule works for post-administration though

Im not sure what youre using but try using only Ipamorelin...with and without MODGRF-1. If that doesnt work then try not to use any at night.

njc, thanks for the info. That's actually the way it has worked out anyway. My test subject might have a snack around 8 PM, but that's the last food for the evening and the bed time injection is usually around 10:30. In the morning it is pre-workout injection at about 7:30 AM, then a pre-workout snack and energy drink around 8:15-20, and in the gym by 8:30.

Good first week

My research subject has reported having very vivid dreams. He reports having a dream of putting a deer in a headlock and trying to drag it off a frozen lake. I had to laugh out loud at that one. Vivid dreams seem to be common trait with these peptides. The subject has been taking two injections each day (pre-bedtime cjc/ipa and AM pre-workout cjc/ghrp-6). There has already been a noticeable decrease in fat around the abdominal area. The skin already appears smoother and it seems like the subject's nails are growing at a more rapid rate. The energy and pumps experienced in workouts has increased. The only down sides have been some lethargy post workout that makes it somewhat hard to get through the work day without a nap, and possibly an increase cortisol levels. The increase in cortisol levels in only based on the feeling of "butterflies" in the stomach much like one experiences when nervous about something. Other than that feeling, there's nothing else to substantiate a real increase in cortisol.

Because of the protocol most HRT clinics follow with Semorelin and GHRP-6, I am going to follow the 5 days on, 2 days off routine and not have my subject take any injections over the weekend.

I hope everyone else's research is going as well.

Feelin Shutdown on day 21 CJC 1295 (no dac)/Ipam

So I wanted to update on my test subjects progress after 21 days of peps. My subject is looking a bit lethargic and has no interest in his female partner. The gains are there, weight down 5 lbs and great workouts and pumps.. so cutting the dosage right now feels a bit tragic. Running 3x daily at 100/100 as directed. Think i'll cut back to 2x daily @ 50/50 and remove the morning dose to see if that brings energy back and vitality back. Also read on Dat's forum that adding L-Dopa or Maca may kick this back in for me.

No, try to avoid carbs and fats 2 hours before administration. 30 minutes is not enough time. Hell it takes 30 minutes for your body to absorb any of them.

The 30 minute rule works for post-administration though

I used to do this, religiously. Now I don't... I've not noticed any difference what so ever. I think this is one of those "on paper" rules. Also, when Insulin and GHRP get together they have a synergistic affect that's greater than the sum of their respective parts... perhaps that offsets the mitigating effects of cellular infusion... I'm not sure.

I've discovered many interesting things about peptides through trial and error over the years. How/when/what dose they're administered is probably the single most prominent factor in determining their effectiveness. I don't usually say anything, because it's too soon to really say "this is how it works" and I'm by no means an authority. But I can say the competitive uptake theory is flat, in my experience.

So I wanted to update on my test subjects progress after 21 days of peps. My subject is looking a bit lethargic and has no interest in his female partner. The gains are there, weight down 5 lbs and great workouts and pumps.. so cutting the dosage right now feels a bit tragic. Running 3x daily at 100/100 as directed. Think i'll cut back to 2x daily @ 50/50 and remove the morning dose to see if that brings energy back and vitality back. Also read on Dat's forum that adding L-Dopa or Maca may kick this back in for me.

Yeah, I had the same issue when I was taking lots of HGH. I tried everything, eating amphetamines and caffeine all day is not the answer BTW, I'll save you that trouble :). I eventually read an article about the importance of GABA and L-Dopa in young people that display lethargy. So, I started supplementing with high dose BCAA and Piracetam (there are better ones out now.) and within 30 mins I knew what was missing :) I was euphoric like the fist time I got a B-12 injection.

Yeah, I had the same issue when I was taking lots of HGH. I tried everything, eating amphetamines and caffeine all day is not the answer BTW, I'll save you that trouble :). I eventually read an article about the importance of GABA and L-Dopa in young people that display lethargy. So, I started supplementing with high dose BCAA and Piracetam (there are better ones out now.) and within 30 mins I knew what was missing :) I was euphoric like the fist time I got a B-12 injection.

Interesting, who turned you onto that combo?

IML Gear Cream!
Same experience

Bronco, my test subject was experiencing similar issues as you've described. The dosage was 100 mcgs each of Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 pre-bed and 100mcgs each of GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 in the morning pre-workout. This was continued for the first 10 days straight. The subject seemed to be very lethargic during the day. I cut back the dosage to just the pre-bed injection cutting out the morning. Also took the weekend dosage out altogether. As of day 20, the subject is feeling very energetic, getting great, restful sleep and having great workouts. The subject has been getting comments from fellow gym rats about how lean he is looking and how his muscles have seemed to "pop out" recently. Good signs.

My plan going forward is to add back a morning dose of GHRP-6 and CJC again two times per week (one of those being on aerobic workout day). I will continue to take the weekends off as this seems to be the protocol the HRT clinics prescribe.

I hope things have improved for your research subject.

Bronco, my test subject was experiencing similar issues as you've described. The dosage was 100 mcgs each of Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 pre-bed and 100mcgs each of GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 in the morning pre-workout. This was continued for the first 10 days straight. The subject seemed to be very lethargic during the day. I cut back the dosage to just the pre-bed injection cutting out the morning. Also took the weekend dosage out altogether. As of day 20, the subject is feeling very energetic, getting great, restful sleep and having great workouts. The subject has been getting comments from fellow gym rats about how lean he is looking and how his muscles have seemed to "pop out" recently. Good signs.

My plan going forward is to add back a morning dose of GHRP-6 and CJC again two times per week (one of those being on aerobic workout day). I will continue to take the weekends off as this seems to be the protocol the HRT clinics prescribe.

I hope things have improved for your research subject.
I started taking D Aspartic Acid to bring my energy and test back up.. worked like a charm. 4 weeks in and I'm feeling really great. I'm back to 100/100 3x daily but have switched my evening dose to 5:00 instead of pre-bed. Sleeping the best ever. I'm looking to add MT2 to this stack now, been doing a lot of homework on it and it sounds amazing!

DOMS = Brutal

I don't know how you guys are saying you're healing so quickly on peps.. my DOMS have been ridiculous and last longer than ever. Usually sets in around 36 hours after workout and lasts til 72 to 96 hrs. I've read that some of you are over soreness like 36 hours after a leg workout but that it completely the opposite for me. I'm not complaining as this is a great way to gauge the increased intensity of my workouts, just not experiencing the bounce-back others have reported.

Are you getting noticeably stronger and/or more stamina?

Oh, and about the BCAA high dose + pricitram/nootrpin is how they treated children with lethargic ADD, in the article I read back in 2002. That's where I got it from.

Thanks for the info Bronco. I'll have to try that too so maybe I can up the doses in my research.

Are you getting noticeably stronger and/or more stamina?

Oh, and about the BCAA high dose + pricitram/nootrpin is how they treated children with lethargic ADD, in the article I read back in 2002. That's where I got it from.

Stamina is up for certain, it's been great. Strength gains have not been as pronounced but my guess is that they will soon follow with the more intense workouts.

Stamina is up for certain, it's been great. Strength gains have not been as pronounced but my guess is that they will soon follow with the more intense workouts.

Bumping this log back up. After 7 weeks I am happy with the results of great sleep, accelerated fat loss, nutrient repartitioning and more energy during the day. I'm going to start playing with the dosages. Been on Mod/Ipam 3x daily at 100/100. Last nite I bump my pre-bed dose to 100/200 and will continue this for the next week. Then bump to 100/300 the week following. From what I've read there is very little return after 300mcg of Ipam.

Bumping this log back up. After 7 weeks I am happy with the results of great sleep, accelerated fat loss, nutrient repartitioning and more energy during the day. I'm going to start playing with the dosages. Been on Mod/Ipam 3x daily at 100/100. Last nite I bump my pre-bed dose to 100/200 and will continue this for the next week. Then bump to 100/300 the week following. From what I've read there is very little return after 300mcg of Ipam.

Great stuff! Let us know what differences you see with the increased doses.

I'm on the third day of mine. No dreams or anything. The first injection had me flushed and heart pounding a bit. I haven't noticed much since though as far as flushing or heart rate.
150mcg ghrp-2/cjc 1295 for morning and hex/1295 at night to minimize the cortisol bump since thats is when it is naturally highest.

I'm on the third day of mine. No dreams or anything. The first injection had me flushed and heart pounding a bit. I haven't noticed much since though as far as flushing or heart rate.
150mcg ghrp-2/cjc 1295 for morning and hex/1295 at night to minimize the cortisol bump since thats is when it is naturally highest.

My fingertips get numb, have you experienced this?

Back