• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Calling all IM'er's. FANTASY FOOTBALL IS UP

Flex

FLEXecutioner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
its real easy guys.......

1. www.smallworld.com
you'll have to register, and it takes all of 2 seconds. i think it asks for your name, email etc. no biggie.
once you've chosen your own login name, just log in with that name and your own password.

2. click on basic salary cap fantasy football
3. choose name (something with your IM name in it)
4. then it says join league. under join an EXISTING league, type in the name
of the league (muscle.....all lower case)
5. it'll ask if thats teh correct league, choose yes. then type in the password (iron....all lower case)
and then click join. you should see my team...Flexy's sexy steroid freaks

then choose away your team with the money you have and do a little reading on the rules about how the points are scored/money is made/etc. etc.

you can buy/sell players to all you want until the set frozen date. so pick and choose dfferent combos of players as you like until you're satisfied.

if you guys have any questions, email me or post here. this could be the official fantasy thread.

if you guys want, i could set one up for baseball just as easy, and we could play for the 2nd half of fant. baseball as well.

the first player freeze (meaning your team is locked for that sunday) is Sept. 20. so you guys have plenty of time to do some research. Just don't get too mad when old Flexy hands you guys teh ass-whoopin of a lifetime

hey pepper. i would, but i'm unsure of how to do it/when its going on etc....

this is just a real easy league that take s all of 10min to set up. the only downside to it is that we can have the same players (even though you usually only share 1 or 2 if any w/other teams), BUT the upside is that you don't have to worry about a draft (getting everyone together at the same time or setting your guys as certain picks in an auto draft).

although I haven't been on these boards in a while, I'm always up for some fantasy football to keep me busy!!

for this league, do both players in the position earn points each week or do you need to decide who starts?

So what's going on then?

Looks like we are having two different leagues. They are very different.

The league I started is still going....we have 13 owners and need ONE MORE.

I'll play in your league Pepper, just let me know the details of it!!

IML Gear Cream!
I am currently in both league now, so either way I'm in, that makes a total of 5 I'm in now, between work, my unit and my buddies league.

TKEYellow said:
for this league, do both players in the position earn points each week or do you need to decide who starts?

for the smallworld league, ALL the players you have on your team earn points.

if you guys have any other q's regarding the smallworld league, feel free to ask....

Back