• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cbs news on tren

RICKDAYTONA

human chemical depository
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Store-Bought Steroid Scandal - CBS News Video check out this video on what they say is tren but its store bought?? and the douchebags in it are suing the company cause they have bitch tits that are so sensitive that they have to wear an ace bandage around em when they play sports:jerkit:

lol at the kid trying to squat like 8 plates.... and at the doctor... and the football coaches.

Im pretty sure its a superdrol clone, not positive though.

All it takes is some stupid kids to ruin it for everyone else who wants to take them.

"These drugs can cause you to die frankly"

LOL

Tren is an evil steroid, created by satan himself.

bunch of uneducated faggots. they need some ice.....to ice their vagina. cunts like these make it bad for everyone.

Brett Preston
Tren Victim

lol at the kid trying to squat like 8 plates.... and at the doctor... and the football coaches.

Im pretty sure its a superdrol clone, not positive though.

All it takes is some stupid kids to ruin it for everyone else who wants to take them.

I've heard its very similar to inj tren and read online logs of people using it. Apparently its very powerful stuff. Some dude stacked it with SD and gained really well. Something like 18lbs, stayed lean as well.

I've even ordered some for myself to stack at the end of sust cycle when I was waiting for tren a. But it never came, was out of stock got my money refunded thought ;)

Just remember how wrong the main stream media is on this, and know they are this far off with everything else they cover.

dude dont 99% of those say this needs to be used with some form of cycle support and pct on the bottle. its says on the bottle it reduces the chance of gyno...it doesnt say their isnt a chance of gyno...read research read research then once you think you know ask questions. dont have mommy run to the local store and buy the latest thing

This has got to be a joke, right? I love it when those who don't know what they're doing/talking about continue to talk as if they know their left hand from their right. I felt so embarrassed for the people in this video , I had to cut it short and stop watching. What a bunch of ignorant fools.

IML Gear Cream!
This has got to be a joke, right? I love it when those who don't know what they're doing/talking about continue to talk as if they know their left hand from their right. I felt so embarrassed for the people in this video , I had to cut it short and stop watching. What a bunch of ignorant fools.

lol same

I feel badly for them. They are kids and obviously had no idea - and the gyno appears to have come on very quickly if you believe how long he was taking it.

Blame yourselves you stupid shits. It's time for these kids to learn a lesson in taking responsibility for your actions, instead of blaming others.

Tren is the king of all anabolics!! All hail the king!!

Those soccer fags probably stole there sisters birth control and snorted them. Fucken rats!!

<---bulldogz (victim of tren)

I want in on that law suit :paddle:

Tren came in to my house, raped my wife and kicked my dog. Where do I sign?

I watched this and was so disgusted it is ridiculous. So you took a freaking hormonal product and thought you would be fine, then have the nerve to sue the company. I love how they say "it has tren in it", when exactly has oral tren ever been legal? I was not on the up in up during the hey days of the 19-nors but none are tren from what I see. And I love how the doctors prescribe nothing to combat the problem like letro that they have access to...

Back