• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

check out our newly added product

Looks great aminoman!

Hey guys - this is Testosterone Base (Suspension)

THIS IS GOOD - and here's why...

Suspension does not have any ester attached - making it a PURE version of testosterone
which means 100 mg of testosterone contains 100 mg of the steroid.

What does this mean...

The "hormone" starts to take effect immediately when administered - where others like Test-e and Test-c
can take weeks - suspension is... well, just a matter of hours.

This will usually result in a notice of size and strength gains by the end of the first week - and within 30 days
when other steroids are taking effect - suspensions mass gains are (generally) very extreme.

It is also said to be the most powerful injectable steroid available. :D

Interesting.....as i'm running EP test propionate how could i add test suspension to my precontest cycle ? Dosing ? Would you run it until last week ? Keep in mind that i stop pinning 1 week out

Interesting.....as i'm running EP test propionate how could i add test suspension to my precontest cycle ? Dosing ? Would you run it until last week ? Keep in mind that i stop pinning 1 week out

Test suspension is a great addition to prop. :)

I would add suspension 100 mg two hours prior to your workout... in addition to your current cycle and discontinue it at the same time as prop.

I would think this would maximize your results - without risking throwing off your blood levels going into your contest.

The feedback on suspension is that it really intensifies your workouts with addition to the gains.

Test suspension is a great addition to prop. :)

I would add suspension 100 mg two hours prior to your workout... in addition to your current cycle and discontinue it at the same time as prop.

I would think this would maximize your results - without risking throwing off your blood levels going into your contest.

The feedback on suspension is that it really intensifies your workouts with addition to the gains.
Thanks brother , i'll do that

Back