• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cheese

QueenofSquats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
To maintain, which type of cheese are the best to include in a bodybuilding lifestyle??

Queen...first off I would say "any" as long as you do so in moderation and includ them in your daily macros and cals.

Personally I like to eat the "High N Low" Cheddar....mainly all protein...only about1-2 grams of fat per serving. That being said it is unsuitable for cooking or heating due to the low fat content. Regardless it tastes great just having a chunk of it with a meal or shreeded and in an omlette ot over a salad.

I alos use grated parmasen cheese...the light version...which is also quite low in fat and high in protein...although it is nothing like the freshly grated kind...lol

Did you get my reply???

cheese is da bomb!

Originally posted by QueenofSquats
To maintain, which type of cheese are the best to include in a bodybuilding lifestyle??

One that involves little cutting....especially if you are a babe :grin: :p

I love cottage cheese.

...And none of this flavoured shit either - plain old cottage cheese.

I LOVE cottage cheese pancakes AKA protein pancakes YUM:lick:

Anyone ever try "whipped" cottage cheese? Its the BOMB!!

Originally posted by Prince

the kind that you eat, right? :scratch:

:D

whatever gave you that idea?

I was refering to the cottage cheese i dig out of my ear canals most mornings with a cotton bud.

Hey, feel lucky i wasn't referring to the cottage cheese i scrape out from underneath my foreskin most days.

lmao.

I wasn't serious.

No, i'd rather let it sit under there, festering as it builds up.

Yeah.

Does it disgust you that i can conceive such poetry while representing your website at the same time?

Back