• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Christian Bale Going Ballistic On a Set - AUDIO

Splash Log

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Flming at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico on July 18th last year, Bale goes off on the director of photography Shane Hurlbut whom the actor accuses of ruining a scene by walking onto the set. Bale threatens to quit the production if the DP isn't fired. The audio's release may have been an act of revenge: celebrity gossip website TMZ claims that "film execs sent the tape to the insurance company that insured the film in case Bale bailed." This rant took place just days before Christian was questioned by London police about an alleged fracas with his family around the time that The Dark Knight was released. I talked today to a source close to Bale who told me, "Christian and the DP are all good now. It happened. It was one isolated event. He regrets that he lost his temper."

I know yall hate the news but I love tapes of celebs being fucking shit heads. This was from the set of Terminator: Salvation. I think its a gem.

classic!!

is he from england or australian or something? i never knew he had that accent off camera.

it's the second time the guy walked into the background. i'd be pissed too. n he said have him fired if he does again. acting is hard work with demanding hours and the whole world calling you a loser for a shitty performance so if someones fucking up your form...

what if some guy messed you up twice while you were doing a heavy lift at the gym?

it's the second time the guy walked into the background. i'd be pissed too. n he said have him fired if he does again. acting is hard work with demanding hours and the whole world calling you a loser for a shitty performance so if someones fucking up your form...

what if some guy messed you up twice while you were doing a heavy lift at the gym?

that's an excuse to act that way, ummm, okay.

I didn't think British people said, "fuck!" bloody, right?

Its a movie set, shit like that happens all the time, it just part of the deal. They have to re-shoot scenes constantly. IF you ever went to a movie set on the scale of this film you would see how many people are there working its like organized chaos. You can get upset but he went over the top, if the guy thought the light was wrong then the scene might of been ruined no matter what. It wasnt even that he was on camera it was that he ruined the mood for little ol' Christian, big bad actor man.

that's an excuse to act that way, ummm, okay.

i think we all probably can be assholes sometimes n around here you get so many warnings then you are gone right?

you can't mollycoddle a person whose unprofessional behavior wastes everyone's time. bale is only one of the paychecks that guy was adding dollars to, just one of the people that would get home later that day.

when you work as part of a team, like being partnered up chambermaiding even n you get some bozo that comes to work stoned and screws shit up all day, even i've ripped them a new one. it sucks to go home at 5 when you could have been done by 1 if your partner could focus.

IML Gear Cream!
Its a movie set, shit like that happens all the time, it just part of the deal. They have to re-shoot scenes constantly. IF you ever went to a movie set on the scale of this film you would see how many people are there working its like organized chaos. You can get upset but he went over the top, if the guy thought the light was wrong then the scene might of been ruined no matter what. It wasnt even that he was on camera it was that he ruined the mood for little ol' Christian, big bad actor man.

who here has never "gone too far" ?

i think we all probably can be assholes sometimes n around here you get so many warnings then you are gone right?

sure, but this in not a "work environment".

screaming and cursing that guy out and then threatening to kick his ass is very unprofessional and that type of behavior on the job (a normal day job) would probably result in termination...right?

sure, but this in not a "work environment".

screaming and cursing that guy out and then threatening to kick his ass is very unprofessional and that type of behavior on the job (a normal day job) would probably result in termination...right?

maybe but i hate everyone whining for the fuckup. too many fuckups out there, every job has them and they SUCK to work with. the competent workers end up picking up their slack.

he should have just tased him. :p

maybe but i hate everyone whining for the fuckup. too many fuckups out there, every job has them and they SUCK to work with. the competent workers end up picking up their slack.

true, but Bale could have just went straight to the director and complained and let the director handle it, I guess his "celebrity ego" got the best of him.

11e5p4f43v4i1sq2gc9.jpg

ROID RAGE!!!! HULK SMASH!!!!(kidding leave it at that)

He's been a busy dude, with his schedule an extra day of shooting would likely throw a lot of things off.... Besides with Gloria Steinem as your step-mom wouldn't you feel like blowing off some steam from time to time.....

I think trying to get the guy fired over it was over board.

bad timing on trying to get someone fired....

Id say I sense a little drama queen in him, but hey, who doesn't wish they could just tell someone at work off like that sometimes without being punished for it?

His punishment NOW after it has been made public is humiliation

My cousin was a cameraman for ER in it's prime (with Clooney) and does rigging work on films that are shot in the Chicago area and he definitely does not like actors very well hahah especially Keanu "Woah" Reeves

IML Gear Cream!
aaahhhhhahhahahahaha....that clip is GREAT!

A lot of actors are dickheads. There is a staggering amount of entertainers who are massive assholes when they aren't kissing babies and signing autographs. The sad truth is an entertainer's career is dependent on what people think of them.

That is just human psychology. If we have a preconceived notion of who we think the actor is, then it ruins how we feel about the character they play.

But in this case, I thought is was pretty funny. "You are a nice guy man, but you keep fucking up my scenes."

Now lets also remember just how much of a perfectionist Bale is. Do you remember what he did to h8imself to play the role in the Machinist? The fucker starved himself down to like 96lbs or some shit like that. That, my friends, is dedication to ones craft. People who put lots of pressure on themselves but pressure on others.

I can't stand Christian Bale for messing up Batman. I can only imagine how even more stellar those movies would be without his horrible voice doing Batman. There's no creativity or ability using that voice, and I laughed my ass off listening to this and mimicking him with the Batman voice. He's a fine actor, but pompous, and his otherwise good acting just makes the choice to grate my ears that much worse

Good thing the script didn't call for him to say "To play us out..."

Maybe the scene he was doing had him in bitch mode and he kind of got caught up in the flow....some of those guys do a complete shift of mind while doing characters...

Did you know he secluded himself during Amer. Psycho? He didn't just lose weight for the Machinist he also lost alot of sleep to have the insomniac bit down.....

I can't stand Christian Bale for messing up Batman. I can only imagine how even more stellar those movies would be without his horrible voice doing Batman. There's no creativity or ability using that voice, and I laughed my ass off listening to this and mimicking him with the Batman voice. He's a fine actor, but pompous, and his otherwise good acting just makes the choice to grate my ears that much worse

Good thing the script didn't call for him to say "To play us out..."
Would you rather have had the second in line for the part: Jake Gyllenhall?

You see I'm always right YOU FUCKING CUNTS!!!

In an interview with E! Online, assistant director and producer of Terminator: Salvation Bruce Franklin said it was an isolated incident. In the interview, Franklin said:
"If you are working in a very intense scene and someone takes you out of your groove...It was the most emotional scene in the movie," said Franklin. "And for him to get stopped in the middle of it. He is very intensely involved in his character. He didn't walk around like that all day long. It was just a moment and it passed.

You see I'm always right YOU FUCKING CUNTS!!!

In an interview with E! Online, assistant director and producer of Terminator: Salvation Bruce Franklin said it was an isolated incident. In the interview, Franklin said:
"If you are working in a very intense scene and someone takes you out of your groove...It was the most emotional scene in the movie," said Franklin. "And for him to get stopped in the middle of it. He is very intensely involved in his character. He didn't walk around like that all day long. It was just a moment and it passed.

Yea this is what I figured too. I wouldn't hold this against him.

Back