• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clean or hairy?

IML Gear Cream!
Fuck it Im getting the Brazilian done. Be nice to not have a hairy ass for once and no one likes ass crack hair...... no one.:coffee:

Look at that fur

5eny9aqa.jpg

sent by owl

^^ able to turn, pin and selfie of that firm little glute at the same time. Respect.

I will post an updated ass pic once waxed. :winkfinger:

.... its going to be the all rage with IMF members.

Fuck all of you! I would love to be able to better groom myself, but I break out with mutant acne if a blade or wax touches my skin. Even my face breaks out when I shave which is why I have a beard.

I personally think I look awesome when I am hairless, but it is not worth the 3 weeks of breakouts I have to deal with. So my question for the ladies is, do you like hair or do you like nasty ass zit infected grossness?

The females here have spoken. Glad I only shave everything for contest prep. Other than that, it's chest, tiny amount of back hair, and man area. Is that generally good to go ladies?

Shaved arms chest abs everything else trimmed don't have much back hair but been thinking about getting it waxed along with the gluteusgluteus

I like my men hairy muscular, don't like shaven ones especially if the legs are shaven. :ohyeah:

Hairy on the legs. And everywhere else for that matter. I like groomed, but shaved hair on a guy kind of creeps me out. Oh, and I prefer facial hair too. Not ZZ Top, or Santa Clause style.

Yeah I shave everything butt just keep down there nice and cut close.. I do keep the leg hair really close and shave them from time to time.. I use to have hair everywhere, my girl loves it being shaved .. Just seems alot cleaner.. Some say men is supposed to have hair that's a matter of opinion... Umm let's see women grow hair ,so I guess they are supposed to have it to...But that would be nasty..

Hairy legs ok, but damn i wa t my man to be shave his pubic hair down there lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back