• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clen FAQ

IML Gear Cream!
Humour me. Explain it anyway.

Because we don't know you. We don't know if you're an anorexic fifteen year old, a fat, middle-aged woman looking for magic beans, or an off-season bodybuilder. We don't know if you're trying to fix a shitty diet with drugs, or if you indeed DO know how to diet and are simply looking for something that will help you do what you are already doing.

I'm glad you don't mean to be rude. We don't mean to be unhelpful.
I'm neither a fifteen year old anorectic, nor a fat, middle-aged woman looking for magic beans. And I'm not a body builder.

The reason that I want to try clen is that I have physical problems that make it hard for me to exercise when I weigh as much as I do. I need to lose quite a lot of weight before I can exercise properly without harming my body. At the same time, I need to exercise in order to ease the problems I have (also, weight lifting used to be my favourite hobby, but due to personal reasons, I stopped working out regularly almost four years ago). This is why I want something that can help me succeed with my weight loss. I gained the weight fairly quickly (I weighed 25 kg less about a year ago) due to medications. I'm not looking for some sort of a miracle, I'm simply looking for an aid. I know that no pill will work unless I have a proper diet, but I think my diet is good. To answer your earlier question: no, I don't know which book you're talking about, but I would like to know.

Nobody here believes in exercising off the weight. I completely respect that weight loss is diet. I was a fat jogger for YEARS. Nothing happened except I fucked my knees and I got hungrier - and fatter.

I lost about 20kg on Atkins almost ten years ago. I no longer jog, and I NEVER rely on exercise for fat loss. I also - FINALLY - have my weight under my own control.

You're in the right place, we can help you.

The book is Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss. He sells it on his site, Lyle McDonald - Bodyrecomposition

Nobody here believes in exercising off the weight. I completely respect that weight loss is diet. I was a fat jogger for YEARS. Nothing happened except I fucked my knees and I got hungrier - and fatter.

I lost about 20kg on Atkins almost ten years ago. I no longer jog, and I NEVER rely on exercise for fat loss. I also - FINALLY - have my weight under my own control.

You're in the right place, we can help you.

The book is Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss. He sells it on his site.
Thank you for the link. But there are three options. Should I buy the book, or is the e-book just the same?

Edit: If you buy the book, you get the e-book as well. Have I understood it correctly? And what is the "bundle" thing? This is very confusing.

e-book's the same.

hey sorry for the late reply.. i meant "taurine" not turbine..

can someone help me on the doses? i have 40mcg capsules

thank you

the clen im using is from innovagen n the capsules are 40mcg..ive been taking it for about a week n a half now.. n ive only lost about 5 pounds my current weight is 207.. do you think this stuff might be fake?

BUILT: hehe love you and dont even know you .. straight to the point .. no crap inbetween .. knowledgable and great abs ;)

Thanks for the info peeps :)

I ordered Clen when I didn't know much about it and it was in the form of a pink liquid .

I thought the stuff would give me abs like automatically and remove all bodyfat. I'd heard about stars using it in Hollywood.

I won't order it again, but I'm really into cardio and stuff to get your heart rate up... :clapping:

Anyone crash hard from their clen?
Crash hard as in be forced to nap for an hour or so about 2.5 hrs after you take it?
Its hard to get my 5 liters of water in a day when I am having to nap so much. lol

Anyone crash hard from their clen?
Crash hard as in be forced to nap for an hour or so about 2.5 hrs after you take it?
Its hard to get my 5 liters of water in a day when I am having to nap so much. lol

Lol Jbo, ever thought about splitting up your dose? Some agree some don't, personally with any stim I like to split it rather than be flying and crash SO hard.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol Jbo, ever thought about splitting up your dose? Some agree some don't, personally with any stim I like to split it rather than be flying and crash SO hard.

Yep I have been splitting it up since day one. The crashes were only bad for the first four days and ever since it hasent been that bad. My body seems to love it and I'm making great changes!

I never split doses of clen. The half life is 36 hours so I don't see the point. Albuterol is a good chem to split doses with.

I never split doses of clen. The half life is 36 hours so I don't see the point. Albuterol is a good chem to split doses with.

The point is that you dont become a shaky freak when taking the entire dose at one time .. At the moment I do two training sessions a day so it keeps my energy levels up for those.

Yep I have been splitting it up since day one. The crashes were only bad for the first four days and ever since it hasent been that bad. My body seems to love it and I'm making great changes!

Wow damn, ok. Now I know what to look forward to! Lol are you running liquid or tabs? Good to hear its workin tho!

Wow damn, ok. Now I know what to look forward to! Lol are you running liquid or tabs? Good to hear its workin tho!

I am running liquid and I am kind of addicted to it now and am going to be sad for my 2 weeks off. lol. Good luck :)

Hello all!! From the sites on here what are the best for clen? Is world pharma the best?

Thank you....

you can use taurine for cramping on eph or clen. its great for severe back pumps. 1,000mg a day bid is good to start but that usually works for me.

hey sorry for the late reply.. i meant "taurine" not turbine..

can someone help me on the doses? i have 40mcg capsules

thank you

taurine comes in mg 2,000mg a day will help cramps from eph, clen as well as severe back pumps. never heard of 40mcg of taurine. i reread your post its not fake if you lost 5 lbs. but hg clen dont come in nothing but 20mcg tabs. its ugl. it must be good. just could be you lost the weight due to water. we hold overnight h2o in 3 lbs- 5lbs so weigh yourself after you piss. at least 2 times. and it could of been your diet that you lost the weight? do you feel very hot after a few hrs after you take clen? that will raise your temp.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so I'm new to this whole situation. I'm 27, 5'5, and currently weight 132lbs. I work out on a regular basis with a good mix of weights and cardio. I would really like to drop about 10lbs and have that hard body I've always dreamed of! I'm NOT looking to have big muscles or even be "cut." I want to look fit and solid. Can anyone recommend what I should take and where I should get it. I've heard of Clen and it sounds like what I should do, but do I take Clen just by itself or do I stack it? I've taken Winstrol and all that's done was make me gain weight! No bueno! Please help!

Compliments of Andy13

Clenbuterol FAQ: Everything you need to know about Clen
I wrote this because of all the confusion that surrounds this drug. Enjoy.

What is Clenbuterol?

Clenbuterol is a beta-2 agonist and is used in many countries as a broncodilator for the treatment of asthma. Because of it's long half life, clenbuterol is not FDA approved for medical use. It is a central nervous system stimulant and acts like adrenaline. It shares many of the same side effects as other CNS stimulants like ephedrine. Contrary to popular belief, Clenbuterol has a half life of 35 hours and not 48 hours.

Dosing and Cycling

Clenbuterol comes in 20mcg tablets, although it is also available in syrup, pump and injectable form. Doses are very dependent on how well the user responds to the side effects, but somewhere in the range of 5-8 tablets per day for men and 1-4 tablets a day for women is most common. Clenbuterol loses its thermogenic effects after 6-8 weeks when body temperature drops back to normal. It's anabolic/anti-catabolic properties fade away at around the 18 day mark. Taking the long half life into consideration, the most effective way of cycling clen is 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off for no more than 12 weeks. Ephedrine can be used in the off weeks.

Clenbuterol vs Ephedrine vs DNP

Ephedrine will raise metabolic levels by about 2-3 percent and 200mg of DNP raises metabolic levels by about 30 percent. Clenbuterol raises metabolic levels about 10 percent and it can raise body temperature several degrees.

DNP is by far the most effective fat burner but many people will never use it because of the risks associated with it. It also offers no anti-catabolic benefit. Although it does have anti-catabolic effect, ephedrine short half life prevents it from being all that effective.

As far as side effects, Clenbuterol's are certainly milder than DNP's, and some would even say milder than an ECA stack. There is no ECA-style crash on Clenbuterol and many users find it easier on the prostate and sex drive. This may in part be due to the fact that Clen is generally used for only 2 weeks at a time.

Side effects

NAUSEA
NERVOUSNESS
DIZZINESS
DROWSINESS
DRY MOUTH
FACIAL FLUSHING
HEADACHE
HEARTBURN
INCREASED BLOOD PRESSURE
INCREASED SWEATING
INSOMNIA
LIGHTHEADEDNESS
MUSCLE CRAMPS
TREMORS
VOMITING
CHEST PAIN

The most significant side effects are muscle cramps, nervousness, headaches, and increased blood pressure.

Muscle cramps can be avoided by drinking 1.5-2 gallons of water and consuming bananas and oranges or supplementing with GNC potassium tablets at 200-400mg a day taken before bed on an empty stomach.

Headaches can easily be avoided with Tylenol Extra Strength taken at the first signs of a headache. You may need to take double the recommended dose.

Common Uses

Post-Cycle Therapy: Clen is used post cycle to aid in recovery. It allows the user to continue eating large amounts of food, without worrying about adding body fat. It also helps the user maintain more of his strength as well as his intensity in the gym. Diet: Roughly the same as on cycle.

Fat loss: The most popular use for Clen, it also increases muscle hardness, vascularity, strength and size on a caloric deficit. For the most significant fat loss, Clen can be stacked with T3. Diet: A high protein(1.5g per lb of bodyweight), moderate carb(0.5g to 1g per lb of bodyweight), low fat diet(0.25g per lb of bodyweight) seems to work best with Clen.

Alternative to Steroids: Clenbuterol has mild steroid-like properties and can be used by non AS using bodybuilder to increase LBM as well as strength and muscle hardness. Diet: A moderate carb, high protein, moderate fat diet work well.

Stimulant/Performance Enhancement: It can be used as a stimulant, but an ECA stack may be a better choice because of it's much shorter half-life. Diet: To take full advantage of the stimulatory effects of Clen, Carbs must be included in the diet. Keto diet do not work well in this case.

Precautions: Is Clen for you?

The same precautions that apply to Ephedrine must be applied to Clen, although some people find ECA stacks harsher than Clen. It should not be stacked with other CNS stimulants such as Ephedrine and Yohimbine. These combinations are unnecessary and potentially dangerous. Caffeine can be used in moderation before a workout for an extra kick, although its diuretic effects may shift electrolyte balance. Drink more water if you use Caffeine.

What else do I need to know?

Most users that report bad side effects and discontinue use are those who use high doses right at the start of the cycle. The worst side effects occur within the first 3-4 days of use.

A first time user should not exceed 40mcg the first day.

Example of a first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to normal gradually)
Day14: 60mcg
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

Example of a second cycle:

Day1: 60mcg
Day2: 80mcg
Day3: 80mcg
Day4: 100mcg
Day5: 100mcg
Day6-Day12: 120mcg
Day13: 100mcg
Day14: 80mcg

Do not take Clen Past 4pm and drink plenty of water: 1.5-2 gallons a day.

All brands are not equal when it comes to Clen, different brands will yield different results.

That about covers everything.
Very informative--Many thanks:)

Can you PM me when you get a sec? My number of posts don't allow me to begin a PM. Or email me ar razorx@safe-mail.net.

Thanksss

I have an almost retarded question and damnit I should no better LMAO It involves the difference in dosage formatting from different suppliers.
OK, so I bought some research chems from a few different suppliers and before i overdoese and kill myself, someone give me their personal experience. I have had clen from 3 different places. Typically a bottle may read as follows:
"40 mcg per ml. x 60 ml." or maybe even "40mcg./ml. x 60 ml."........I can clearly understand the dosing there. NOW.... my new brand is clearly a 60 ml. bottle, but all it says is "200mcg/60ml"
*My question: does that mean the entire 60 ml. contents contains only 200 mcg. ? or is it 200mcg per ml ? (The brand is precsision peptides).
Thanks for your help :winkfinger:

more than likely....its 200mcg/ml in a 60ml bottle. so 1ml/cc = 200mcg. If it's presion peptides I got 8 bottles all junk.

more than likely....its 200mcg/ml in a 60ml bottle. so 1ml/cc = 200mcg. If it's presion peptides I got 8 bottles all junk.

Yeah I'm not feelin much from my PP clen either :pissed:. Think ima bump dosage up to 1ml to see the effects.

Last edited:
I had two questions here regarding using Clen in your PCT:

1) would doses be the same as labeled in your example first cycle, or would it be a little more moderate considering my BP may be slightly raised from a test deca Tbol cycle ;)

2) where would you recommend best to start the Clen cycle compared to end of cycle saying PCT started two weeks after Test E cleared.

Example of a first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to normal gradually)
Day14: 60mcg

Also I'm familiar with the eca stack but I was wondering what NYC would be I'm assuming Yohimbine, caffiene, does the N stand for Norephrine? Is either of these neccesary or can I just take a 2 week off period and take whatever weight gain comes with the slower metabolism, Or would we be using the ECA to further blunt catabolism if still on PCT recovery

Back