• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

coffeee and sore muscles

ti6ko

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why when i drink coffe in the mourning,my muscles get sore?

could be one of a few things IMO.. dehydration, being over-fatigued and cramping in the legs as a result, not streching enough in the first place (pre/post workout) sleepytime is hte best time for your muscles to knot up if you dont take care of them (trust me i know.) how much do you sleep per night? do you walk to work? climb a ladder to get out of bed?? maybe the other half is punching you in your sleep?

Is it from lifting that 75 lb coffee mug?

i expect to find help from this forum but it seems impossible..

Awwe, they're just having fun. I believe this is what you are looking for though...

could be one of a few things IMO.. dehydration, being over-fatigued and cramping in the legs as a result, not streching enough in the first place (pre/post workout) sleepytime is hte best time for your muscles to knot up if you dont take care of them (trust me i know.) how much do you sleep per night? do you walk to work? climb a ladder to get out of bed?? maybe the other half is punching you in your sleep?

The coffee is likely a coincidence and not related. Last time I read up on this, the science suggested that caffeine has little to no dehydrating effects in seasoned coffee drinkers. In fact, you can count your coffee cups towards your daily water.

yea yea , for fun for somebody ..but it is not for me

yea yea , for fun for somebody ..but it is not for me

that is why i gave you serious advice... how much water do you consume daily? do you strech pre and post workout? try not having coffee one morning (i know it sucks) but try and see if you still have the problem..

The coffee is likely a coincidence and not related.

My thoughts initially

Last time I read up on this, the science suggested that caffeine has little to no dehydrating effects in seasoned coffee drinkers.
In fact, you can count your coffee cups towards your daily water.
I'm thinking that some might dispute this...but back to ti6ko's problem.

Sounds like a Potassium defficiency to me. Caffeine is known to reduce serum potassium levels, as noted in lower chart here...
Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University

If this is the case, here are some reasonable sources of potassium, per the same report/article.

Food Serving Potassium (mg)
Banana 1 medium 422
Potato, baked with skin 1 medium 926
Prune juice 6 fluid ounces 528
Plums, dried (prunes) 1/2 cup 637
Orange juice 6 fluid ounces 372
Orange 1 medium 237
Tomato juice 6 fluid ounces 417
Tomato 1 medium 292
Raisins 1/2 cup 598
Raisin bran cereal 1 cup 362
Artichoke, cooked 1 medium 343
Lima beans, cooked 1/2 cup 485
Acorn squash, cooked 1/2 cup (cubes) 448
Spinach, cooked 1/2 cup 420
Sunflower seeds 1 ounce 241
Almonds 1 ounce 200
Molasses 1 tablespoon 2

I summation, drink more water and eat a banana:D

i expect to find help from this forum but it seems impossible..

Myself, If i drank something and had an adverse reaction to it, common sense would tell me to stop drinking whatever it was.

Sorry, that's the best I've got.

Why when i drink coffe in the mourning,my muscles get sore?

Hmm...

Never heard of this before.

My guess is dehydration possibly compounding some mineral balance problems.

For example, some people with anemia experience an increase in symptoms when they drink coffee. This is most likely caused by dehydration and a resulting imbalance of the minerals (mostly calcium and potassium) required to transmit a neuromuscular impulse from one cell to the next.

This can also effect your heart muscle. See a doctor if you get chest pains or cramps.

well i am drinking 2 to 3 bottles of 1.5 litters ..and i stop the f*cking coffee

Stop being a bitch.

You were given good advice as Repro indicated.

watch your mouth... i am fallowing the advices ! And i am fine now thank you ..

watch your mouth... i am fallowing the advices ! And i am fine now thank you ..

good to hear.. lots of people will help, but you need to be responsive, dont mind if some peopel have a little fun with you man..
good luck

nononoo!, it´s not true .i use to drink alot of cofee at day. i never get muscle sore.
common dude!

nononoo!, it�s not true .i use to drink alot of cofee at day. i never get muscle sore.
common dude!

I'm not saying it was solely because of the coffee.. Too much caffeine, crappy diet and not taking proper care of your body is the perfect recipe for muscle problems man, trust me

Back