• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Coming off a week of rest!?

Brak86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive decided that im gonna take a rest thanks to all of ure advice...but i have another question ahaha. WHen i return to lift after my one week break, should i lift the same amount i was doing before i took the week off...or should i start off with a "warmup-lift day" and lift a little less but then the day after that go into my normal routine?

Because of my schedule, I often find myself out of the gym up to 4 weeks at time. Whenever I get back in, I try to start right where I left off. It usually works pretty well for me. Remember to warm up before ANY workout session.

I usually go just a tad bit lighter than I normally lift. Then the next week it's back to normal.

should i still run on my off week? im tryin to gain weight.

Originally posted by Prince
same here.
Me too. I just feel more comfortable that way. Don't be surprised if you are a little (or a lot) stronger the next week
:thumb:

if your trying to gain weight why are you running at all?

Originally posted by ghost
Me too. I just feel more comfortable that way. Don't be surprised if you are a little (or a lot) stronger the next week
:thumb:
It goes the opposite for some people though. I know many people who lose strength and if I don't eat rite through my week off and I lose strength as well. But I ussually recover within a week or 2.

After a week off I normally go light the first week but jump rite back into the heavy stuff the following week. Provided I maintained my suppliments and diet during the off time.

yeah i take the first week a lilttle lighter than usual.

You dont really lose strength, your nervous system just goes on a break along with you, it shouldnt take more then a couple of workouts to get back to your strength

IML Gear Cream!
I jumped right back into my normal weight after my latest break. Make sure you warmup first, but most likely you should maintain a similar level of strength. I think I actually got slightly stronger after my week off. I just made sure that I continued to eat and take vitamins just like I do when I'm lifting.

Back