• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Coming off TRT for a bit, here's my PCT...thoughts?

XxGetLeanxX

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been back on TRT for about a year. Coming off to clean out the body and see where I level out with my hormones. Giving everything a break for atleast 6 months. I'm approaching this PCT a little more aggressively than I have in the past. Keep in mind, I'm in my mid-40's, so I won't be doing your standard 4 week nolva/clomid run ect., It'll be more of an 10 weeker in total after I cease all compounds. The MK-677 I will continue indefinitely. I've ran HCG @ 500iu's 2x's per week all the way through and for the last 7days I've ran 500iu's per day, along with adex .25 per day, wanted to give my old balls an extra "kick"...here's my plan, starting this coming Monday, comments and suggestions welcome.

TestForce2 - E-Pharm, as directed
Sustain Alpha - BPS, as directed
Tribulus - NOW Foods, 1000mgs 2x's per day
Palm Fruit - Botanical Craft, 1 scoop a.m. in protein shake
Cardarine 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20mgs
MK-677 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20mgs/?/?/?/?/?/?---------
Nolva 40/20/20/20/10/10
Clomid 100/50/50/50/25/25
Aromasin 0/0/0/0/25/12.5/12.5

any update ?? after PCT add Acidum asparticum, as far as i know its only thing that can increase your test level.

any update ?? after PCT add Acidum asparticum, as far as i know its only thing that can increase your test level.

Letcha know in a couple days, got blood work this past Tuesday, waiting for results.

Well, my PCT changed a bit since my original posting. Believe it or not, I had success with a 5 week PCT, that consisted of, Clomid, Nolva, Cardarine, MK-677 & Aromasin. 1 month post PCT and my Test levels are at 505, sex drive is up, full morning wood, erection are steadily getting strong with each week that passes. I'd say a win for me. Nonetheless...I feel WAY better on Test, but am gonna roll natty for a bit and continue giving the body a break.

Good to learn.

Been considering the same thing sometime in the future. I was told there's a chemical that triggers the brain to start the positive feedback loop back up - can't recall the name though.

Good to learn.

Been considering the same thing sometime in the future. I was told there's a chemical that triggers the brain to start the positive feedback loop back up - can't recall the name though.

Triptorelin... all the research is promising, but there aren't a lot of real life reviews with blood work out there, plus if too much is used I read it can cause "chemical castration" if there is over stimulation for too long.

Back