• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

comments on my routine

fieldmedic

STREET MEDIC
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Right now I'm doing Mon-chest/tri, Wed-legs/shoulders, Fri-back/biceps.
I would like to change to a 4 day split. Keeping Mon-chest/tri, Tue-legs, Wed-shoulders, Thur-off, Fri-back/biceps. Or should I put shoulders on Thur? Should you do shoulders then back/biceps next day?

If I were you, I would just put shoulders with chest and triceps. If you do pressing chest and shoulder movements, then the triceps will require very little direct work. Putting the anterior deltoids with chest, lateral with legs, and posterior with back, or something along those lines, would also make sense.

Maybe you should consider this:

Mon: Chest and Shoulders (delts)
Tue: Legs and Abs
Wed: Back and Traps
Thu: Off
Fri: Bi's and Tri's and Abs

I like doing bi's and tri's together because the pumps are amazing. Blood supplies the muscles with fuel, so I figure it's good to have all of my "fuel" going to one area of my body.

Just a thought...

I dont think doing shoulders on a chest day is practically necessary. The other day I tried to do a shoulder press after doing a heavy bench day and started chuckling when I wasnt about to press anything. The only the direction that weight was going was down on the floor.:laugh:

Back