• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cruising on Test-E

bobdylan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I am in the middle of a Test-E/NPP cycle and I am considering just cruising on Test-E at 300mg E/W until about February when I start my prep cycle which will probably be something along the lines of Prop/Tren/EQ or Prop/NPP/EQ.

What are y'alls thoughts on this?

Also, I am new to cruising so bare with a couple of stupid questions here please:

-Shall I just inject all 300mg just once a week?

-What sort of PCT should I run when come off my cycle/blast and go into the cruise? Should I still take a moderate dose of clomid?

My current cycle ends mid September so I would be looking at cruising for 4.5 months or so.

-Thanks!

So I am in the middle of a Test-E/NPP cycle and I am considering just cruising on Test-E at 300mg E/W until about February when I start my prep cycle which will probably be something along the lines of Prop/Tren/EQ or Prop/NPP/EQ.

What are y'alls thoughts on this?

how old are you and how long are you cycling? are you willing to accept permanent TRT for the rest of your life?

Also, I am new to cruising so bare with a couple of stupid questions here please:

-Shall I just inject all 300mg just once a week?

No, 150 bi-weekly

-What sort of PCT should I run when come off my cycle/blast and go into the cruise? Should I still take a moderate dose of clomid?

why are you doing pct if you're cruising?

My current cycle ends mid September so I would be looking at cruising for 4.5 months or so.

-Thanks!

300mg per week is a bit on the high side for a TRT dose but I vaguely remember oldschoollifter cruising at that dose. I think it'd be fine but i advise checking heavyiron's blast/cruise protocol

I guess 300mg/week is safe for cruising cause heavyiron says this:

Blast~750-800mg Testosterone Cyp weekly. 500iu HCG twice weekly. 0.5mg Arimidex every day. 8 week duration.

Cruise~250-300mg Testosterone Cyp weekly. 500iu HCG twice weekly. 0.5mg Arimidex Mon, Wed, Fri. 8 week duration.

If you choose to come off it's just the cookie-cutter 100/100/50/50 + 25/25/12.5/12.5 pct with a second pct if you take a blood test and your natural test levels/test production have not returned.

300mg per week is a bit on the high side for a TRT dose but I vaguely remember oldschoollifter cruising at that dose. I think it'd be fine but i advise checking heavyiron's blast/cruise protocol

Excuse my ignorance but where is that?

Also thanks for your answers and opinions I found them quite helpful.

Excuse my ignorance but where is that?

Also thanks for your answers and opinions I found them quite helpful.

Basic blast and cruise

Blast~750-800mg Testosterone Cyp weekly. 500iu HCG twice weekly. 0.5mg Arimidex every day. 8 week duration.

Cruise~250-300mg Testosterone Cyp weekly. 500iu HCG twice weekly. 0.5mg Arimidex Mon, Wed, Fri. 8 week duration.

Repeat Blast and Cruise.

It is very easy to keep your gains on a blast and cruise since there is no PCT. During PCT total testosterone levels fall and cortisol is high causing loss of LBM. This will not happen with a blast and cruise.

I have chosen testosterone only for the blast and cruise example since it is less stressful to organs and lipids than most steroids. Testosterone may be run long durations with little problems in most cases.

Using a AI like Arimidex will control Estradiol but not decrease it too much. Only labs can dial in your AI dose.

Using HCG will keep your testes outputting Testosterone. Essentially they are never shut down so this makes recovery easier if you decide to come off Testosterone.

Coming off~Use Clomid for your PCT if you decide to stop the Testosterone blast and cruise. Then get labs after the PCT. You may need to run a second course of Clomid depending on the lab results.

I hope heavyiron doesn't smite me for posting this :sorry:

I would rather cruise on test cyp or test enanthate. More comfortable to inject once a week.

yeah...some say injections once a wk is fine for a cruise as well as twice a wk with a long acting ester like test e or test c...

yeah...some say injections once a wk is fine for a cruise as well as twice a wk with a long acting ester like test e or test c...

That is what I was figuring.

TY for the reassurances.

Back