• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cycle question

doeslayer

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I am in the process of doing some more research before I start my first cycle (probably around early August). I need to create a budget for it, and I was curious how much I would need to be prepared to spend. My plan is to run test cyp alone 400-500mg/wk, split into two injections a week. I will probably run nolva for pct like the following (day 1-14,40mg/every day, and 20mg/every day for days 15-30. I must state that I am not just jumping into this, and the only reason I ask for a ballpark price range (for the test cyp, nolva, pins, etc) is because I am a college student and I am on a budget. By the way, I'm 23. Thanks guys

Last edited:
Depends on many factors, like how much you are paying your guy for the gear. Pins are the cheapest part, PCT with nolva will run around $30 for a 60ml, 20mg/ml solution, but the bulk of your money will be spent on food. I had no idea how much food would cost when I started my bulking cycle that I just finished, but you either need an unlimited meal plan or a higher grocery budget. Sams Club was the best thing for me.

A cycle may run you anywhere from $100-$500 as you have stated above. Price threads are scammer magnets so beware, many boards wont allow them period.

thanks for the feedback guys...I plan to stick around this section for a while so I will have more questions.

Back