• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Decent Paying Jobs While in College?

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by aggies1ut
Balitmore Hooters...need I say more lol...
yes, yes you do...and have a visual presentation as well...c'mon, you are on your way to being a top notch litigator. It's all in the presentation!

I have never been to the Baltimore Hooters, but I definitely should stop by sometime, lol, considering that I live about an hour from there.

I am thinking about applying as a bouncer. Not only because it's supposed to be good $, but because I will definitely enjoy it. :D

depends on where you bounce. Dave used to bounce in clubs in Miami..and got paid 20.0 per hour..here, I got a whopping 6.00.
But there were...perks..
:D

Litigator? LOL. Ideally, my goal is sports law, but you need a lot of connections. My other choices are corportate, or tax law with being a CPA also. Tax law is boring as hell, but you make good money. As for the Baltimore Hooters, lol I was refering to needing more beers. LOL, fat women paid to be friendly. lol

I was wondering if / when you were going to pick up on my lawyer talk..
:)
I don't think I have the capability to be a lawyer...too many things to remember...and I am not great at arguing..ask my girlfriend...
Mike - 0 Kristen - ...every damn time...

what..the thought of walking around the locker room full of nekkid men no longer felt appealing?

gotcha.

science wasn't my high point either....

IML Gear Cream!
Wow, $20 an hour sounds good to me. I am currently make around $8.75 and then tips. But tips are never anything special. I would like to make a solid $12 an hour or so. :)

I think Dave had to worry about the occasional ass-wipe with a gun.
I only had to deal with an occasional drunken brawler...
I just saw in your sig..yo're only 20? probably wont get to be hired until 21, unless things are differetn in Delaware.
You can become a bar back..they make good cash...
if you are good...I saw a couple of my guys walk out with betwen 100 - 200 bux on the weekends..

you could go through your school and see if they offer any kind of cooperative education. I know that's what I do now at school and I make good bank for a college student. Good way to work towards an actual career too. You'll already have an edge getting into the job market.

I'll be graduating next year and I'll already have about 2 years of experience with BIG pharmaceutical corporations when I graduate. Can't beat good pay and experience.

Originally posted by MonStar
Wow, $20 an hour sounds good to me. I am currently make around $8.75 and then tips. But tips are never anything special. I would like to make a solid $12 an hour or so. :)
:shrug: It's hard to say what a pay is for a bouncer. I made 11.50 and I was the head bouncer, cheap pricks :grumble:
On the other hand some guys in big cities get a couple hundred a night. What are the bars like that you are wanting to work for?

Originally posted by MonStar
Can anyone suggest any? I currently work as a bellman/driver at a hotel and it pays fairly decent, but I would really like to find something better.

If you're a full-time college student this should not be a concern. Your focus should be your studies and having fun, because once you graduate the rest of you life is about working and making money.

The best type of job in college is one that will help you when you graduate, that will give you experience that is applicable to whatever your degree is going to be in.

Re: Re: Decent Paying Jobs While in College?

Originally posted by Prince
Your focus should be your studies and having fun,
Exactly :yes: So go work in a bar and pick up drunk chicks :D

Refer to my gallery for a pic @ hooters.. its just me tho, no hooters girls :laugh:

Originally posted by greekblondechic
Refer to my gallery for a pic @ hooters.. its just me tho, no hooters
I beg to differ....I definately see..hooters..

hell yeah man, im in collage and i have an awesome job, 12$ anh hour for fucking around as a private security officer, i play x-box for half of my shift then sleep for about 1-2 hours and then fuck around on the internet for the rest of my shift........plus now i have friday saturday sunday and monday off, YEP you bet ur ass all my freiends are jelous!!!! (((( can anyone beat that))))????

yep-
I do the same(more or less)..and get paid a good bit more than you..
heh heh....

Back