• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

does a guy having a perfect body matter to women?

IML Gear Cream!
cheesegrater said:
the money thing is an excuse for ugly guys to denigrate the women they can't get........money=confidence.....confidence is the number one attractive feature guys can have, says every woman........and the attitude that "all bitches just want money" is a telling sign of low self confidence.

ever since i got my "perfect body" (it's not, but compared to dudes at university, even athletes, it's a cut above) girls have been throwing the kitchen sink at me.....not because of how i look, but because of how i carry myself with the confidence stemming from how i look...in fact, i was told that i'm oozing confidence by the "it" girl at my school.

the money thing is simply an excuse.

You prove my point. "money=confidence.....confidence is the number one attractive feature guys can have, says every woman" Lets do a little algebra, money=confidence, in the eyes of a woman confidence=money. This is the math of the player.

You know, there are ugly rich men out there who actually think woman like them for their looks. :funny:

I'm not trying to make excuses, and I'm not whitewashing every woman out there with this assumption. It's just a trend in behavior. Men become players because women become greedy. The greedy woman will be played and the player could overlook the real deal. I feel sorry for both.

What about slipping something in their drink? Doesn't that work too?

Relax, I'm kidding. No seriously... :angel1:

look, the ability of typing on the internet to succinctly prove a point can sometimes be lost.......by money=confidence i meant that to have money gives a man confidence....it's not the only thing that can give a guy confidence....i'm as poor as it's possible to be, yet i've been told i'm oozing confidence.

ugly rich guys get girls because they have the confidence that money and power gives.....sure there are exceptions, as to every rule, where the girl is with the millionaire simply because he buys her shit, but generally the money is the thing that builds the confidence, which gets the girl.....the middle step is usually always there.

once bcak when i used to do blow, me and my cousin met this middle aged asian guy at a pub/ bar.....for some reason we hung out with him and he comes into my car to do soke rails. turns out he owns a bunch of car dealerships in town and he was concerned that we not say that he does blow to anyone, cause he has a reputation apparently.....but this guy, who's loaded to the point of having a "driver" wanted to hang out with us....the exact convo was "with my money and your ability to get girls....".....in other words, his money meant shit

would it specifically matter to women that Brad Pitt makes 20 million a movie? i would say it matters how he looks, his charisma and his fame, which all stem from self confidence.

do girls look at hot male models and say "ooh, i bet he makes a lot of money"? no, they most likely say, and i've heard it, "fuuuuuuuuck, he's hot"

conversely, why were Bill Clinton and JFK considered sexy? neither of them was particularly attractive physically, yet they were immensely powerful and they had striking charisma.......can one become powerful-the most powerful man in the world-without massive self confidence?

hell, one can't become rich without self confidence, unless you win the lotto, and i guarantee you those red necks that win powerball aren't picking up Jessica Alba anytime soon.....

cheesegrater said:
look, the ability of typing on the internet to succinctly prove a point can sometimes be lost.......by money=confidence i meant that to have money gives a man confidence....it's not the only thing that can give a guy confidence....i'm as poor as it's possible to be, yet i've been told i'm oozing confidence.

ugly rich guys get girls because they have the confidence that money and power gives.....sure there are exceptions, as to every rule, where the girl is with the millionaire simply because he buys her shit, but generally the money is the thing that builds the confidence, which gets the girl.....the middle step is usually always there.

once bcak when i used to do blow, me and my cousin met this middle aged asian guy at a pub/ bar.....for some reason we hung out with him and he comes into my car to do soke rails. turns out he owns a bunch of car dealerships in town and he was concerned that we not say that he does blow to anyone, cause he has a reputation apparently.....but this guy, who's loaded to the point of having a "driver" wanted to hang out with us....the exact convo was "with my money and your ability to get girls....".....in other words, his money meant shit

would it specifically matter to women that Brad Pitt makes 20 million a movie? i would say it matters how he looks, his charisma and his fame, which all stem from self confidence.

do girls look at hot male models and say "ooh, i bet he makes a lot of money"? no, they most likely say, and i've heard it, "fuuuuuuuuck, he's hot"

conversely, why were Bill Clinton and JFK considered sexy? neither of them was particularly attractive physically, yet they were immensely powerful and they had striking charisma.......can one become powerful-the most powerful man in the world-without massive self confidence?

hell, one can't become rich without self confidence, unless you win the lotto, and i guarantee you those red necks that win powerball aren't picking up Jessica Alba anytime soon.....
Yes.............she has her own money....she is the top of the food chain!!
So your point is just stupid......women go for the best they can get....Alba can get almost any man alive.....so why would she settle for a rich red neck :rolleyes:
Bottom line.....$$$$$ is the best thing to have if you want hot chicks....with money fame and power usually also follow so they are all intermingled..
I suggest you go to a rich community ( you know the kind you have to be worth 20 million or so to belong to) then look at the women their.......way hotter than the upper middle class moms you see.

MyK said:
one word................ STATUS
Your right man. Normal girl is going to go for the highest status guy she can get.

ForemanRules said:
Yes.............she has her own money....she is the top of the food chain!!
So your point is just stupid......women go for the best they can get....Alba can get almost any man alive.....so why would she settle for a rich red neck :rolleyes:
Bottom line.....$$$$$ is the best thing to have if you want hot chicks....with money fame and power usually also follow so they are all intermingled..
I suggest you go to a rich community ( you know the kind you have to be worth 20 million or so to belong to) then look at the women their.......way hotter than the upper middle class moms you see.

so who does a girl like her go for then? the good looking, confident, charismatic guy, assuming a match of personalities.

women and guys go for the best they can get. i'll give you that there's a biological need for a woman to find someone who can support her in the sense of shelter, food, children etc, but do you honestly think a girl will pick the guy who's rich, but average looking, nothing special about his personality, or the guy who's perfect, great body, face, sense of humor etc, who makes 30-50 grand a year? long term, i would bet that the girl will ALWAYS choose the better looking, more charismatic guy over the boring rich guy.

i know girls who can get any guy they see, yet they've all hit on me and been disappointed when i didn't give it to them ('nother story altogether) and they date just normal guys who have nothing spectacular about them other than a discernable air of confidence, one guy from a rich family, one guy not....as for whether the guy makes a lot, from what i've gathered listening to girls talk, the actual money means less than the fact that the certain guy MADE IT, which is where the status thing would come in, which i would indelibly link to confidence. yet i know a guy, a good friend, who's "made it", has a lot saved up for his age, buying an upscale condo, nice car etc, is even well known for having a big dick, yet he is in awe of, in his words, the "amazing girls that are interested in" me.

i'd probably put status at the top of the list of what turns girls on, with a note that one can't achieve status without confidence. my buddy who has the status has no confidence with hot women tho, even tho he's fairly good looking (bald, but in a lex luthor way), tall and well built, so he "settles for the girls he knows he can get"

now admittedly i'm talking about my peer group of women which is university age to about 25-27, so maybe it changes with older women......but i can't help but think if a girl isn't "taken" by the time she's 30, she's not worth me thinking twice over anyway. either she just ain't all that, is a skank, or is one of the money whores, or has ridiculous standards.

Like I said all you have to do is go to the areas the very rich live.....hot pussy everywhere..
To even argue it is laughable.....esp at your age.

cheesegrater said:
but i can't help but think if a girl isn't "taken" by the time she's 30, she's not worth me thinking twice over anyway. either she just ain't all that, is a skank, or is one of the money whores, or has ridiculous standards.

Cuz thats not a generalization :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
cheesegrater said:
ever since i got my "perfect body" (it's not, but compared to dudes at university, even athletes, it's a cut above) girls have been throwing the kitchen sink at me.....not because of how i look, but because of how i carry myself with the confidence stemming from how i look...in fact, i was told that i'm oozing confidence by the "it" girl at my school.

bro, you sound like a shallow, superficial dickhead. "the it girl???" wtf???

also, perhaps you are not seeing the money connection BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL IN SCHOOL. Girls at universities can't expect money because college students are broke. I suggest that you snag a good girl while still in school. I have plenty of friends that did very well, sex wise, in college; now they are out making $28K and can't get a date to save their life.

look at it this way:

Mans best friend: Dog

a dog is basically one of the only things that you can get for free. they are loyal and provide years of companionship, while expecting nothing in return.

Woman's best friend: Diamonds

a diamond is one of the most expensive substances on earth. it performs no function and serves no purpose besides saying "I have a lot of money."

clemson357 said:

a dog is basically one of the only things that you can get for free. they are loyal and provide years of companionship, while expecting nothing in return.

a diamond is one of the most expensive substances on earth. it performs no function and serves no purpose besides saying "I have a lot of money."

:clapping: i like that one

clemson357 said:
look at it this way:

Wished I would have said that! How funny. How true.

cheesegrater said:
the money thing is an excuse for ugly guys to denigrate the women they can't get........money=confidence.....confidence is the number one attractive feature guys can have, says every woman........and the attitude that "all bitches just want money" is a telling sign of low self confidence.

damn you gay....

you know there is no such thing as "aces high?" The term "high" denotes high card, meaning you don't have a pair. The plural "aces" denotes two aces, meaning you have a pair.

you can have "ace high," or "a pair of aces" but you cannot have "aceshigh"

Unless of course your first name is Ace, and you are stoned, in which case your handle is appropriate.

give me a Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

ForemanRules said:
cash190.jpg
Listen to brother Foreman he knows what he speaks of!!!!

true true

clemson357 said:
bro, you sound like a shallow, superficial dickhead. "the it girl???" wtf???

also, perhaps you are not seeing the money connection BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL IN SCHOOL. Girls at universities can't expect money because college students are broke. I suggest that you snag a good girl while still in school. I have plenty of friends that did very well, sex wise, in college; now they are out making $28K and can't get a date to save their life.

I like to put on my old army BDUs
and some Seargent rank
N run the game at the females at the local college I just got back from Iraq.

chicks loves soliders
the whole man in uniform, the thought of money, ( this is more true of females in small towns that thought of getting out, and financial security).
The Macho image that goes along with being a solider ( females love a bad boy)
Dont believe me check out how many chicks Marines pull.

clemson357 said:
you know there is no such thing as "aces high?" The term "high" denotes high card, meaning you don't have a pair. The plural "aces" denotes two aces, meaning you have a pair.

you can have "ace high," or "a pair of aces" but you cannot have "aceshigh"

Unless of course your first name is Ace, and you are stoned, in which case your handle is appropriate.
What if you're a flying ace and your buddy is a flying ace and you're both high up in the sky flying?

IML Gear Cream!
does a guy having a perfect body matter to women?

It's funny that you have men who are out of shape and then would have the nerve to criticize woman over their weight.

Yes, it matters. To me anyway. Look around though, everyone is different. I know an extremely pretty girl who is dating one seriously ugly guy! Depends on the girls taste.

Bradd Pitt is skinny weak and look like anyone else

Back