• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dorian Yates's A.S. CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
aceshigh said:
dorian hit it in the big time by the 90s,,,,,
true, i think dorians main weapon of choice was big doses of slin. If you compare him with arnold there is a big difference in type of physic. Dorian is very "blocky" with a thick waist, more like BBs today where as arnold has a much smaller waist.

Stu said:
true, i think dorians main weapon of choice was big doses of slin. If you compare him with arnold there is a big difference in type of physic. Dorian is very "blocky" with a thick waist, more like BBs today where as arnold has a much smaller waist.

true, he used a lot of insulin...........and he also used gh big time.

on it

HANK-VISSER said:
true, he used a lot of insulin...........and he also used gh big time.

on it
:confused:

ForemanRules said:
My guess is he is thinking about raping his sister and lynching a Negro...
Just a guess
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

aceshigh said:
are u for real??????????we are not talking about the 50s here gh from cadavers in the 90s i doubt it,,,,i think u took your brain from a cadaver :thumb:
that's why I wrote "I thought.....?":rolleyes:

Stu said:
they were still using cadaver gh in the 80s
GH was available in the current synthetic form in 1983 :bulb:
Funny the next year at the Mr O 1984 Lee Haney was 15lbs bigger than he had been for the last few years ;)

LAM said:
there are no medical studies that show that steroids promote localized growth at any rate.
ForemanRules said:
No shit!!!!! all the people who believe site injections cause localized growth need to stop with that stupid shit.....now!!
I Know I am late on this one but God, People still believe in site injection growth??

I've said it before and I'll say it again, all medical evidence aside; IT DOSEN'T TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO KNOW THAT IF SITE INJECTION WAS AS EFFECTIVE AS ANECDOTALLY STATED WE'D ALL BE WALKING AROUND WITH BIG ASSESS!!!
ronniecoleman_5394.jpg

P-funk said:
would this be a good first cycle? I am 17yrs old and started lifting weights 3 months ago but nothing is happening.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

I think someone was taking the piss posting that cycle.

An old friend of mine used to train with Dorian in St Helens years ago and I remember him telling me what Dorian used to do. You would be suprised how much these pros use, but that post is just plain bullshit.

But remember these guys have been using for years and did not just start off by taking 2000mg of test.

IML Gear Cream!
that is insane...and it begs the question. Is what seperates the normal person from the pro only time and resources?? Surely anyone who does this amount over a long period of time as they have and trains merely with some degree of efficiency could be just as large. If that IS in fact the case, then bodybuilding as a sport is completely broken. All this talk of genetics blah blah....sounds like the only genetics involved is if the person's body can withstand the stress of all the gear necessary to promote this kind of growth.

Ofcourse genetics makes a difference. But its not as simple anymore. Anyone can get big nowadays since we have all this shit on the market. I mean if you have a test cocktail of 3-4 diffrent blends along with a couple of orals, growht hormones and IGF or long acting IGF sure u can be big! Considering your willing to eat like a horse, and train really hard. But will you look like Jay Cutler or Arold Schwarzenegger? You haf to take in the fact that everybody has diffrent muscle bellies, diffrent genetic structure, wider or more narrow clavicle and simply put some just have alot more muscle fibers then others.
We can also see it like this. Im your typical ectomorph (even though I trough intesiv research seem to have alot of mesmo in me) I would still consider myself an ectomorph. I have always been skinny and weak and it has taken alot for me to get where I am today.
So if I were to jump on 3000 mg test a week, stacking orals and at the same time takin big amounts of GH I would get monster big no doubt.
But If I would compete against a pure mesmomorph lets say someone with Jay Cutlers genetic structure.
Who would win?
I think that pretty much gives you a fair answer.

who is Dorian Yates? Cmon Guy?

Who is Dorian Yates?
if you put his name into ur search engine and then you will find out what kinda champ he really is!!!!Awesome!!! i just wish he would take my new idea of how to eat Whey Protein Healthy and id be RICH!!!!!

1st cycle? Dont think so!

that would end you! you would be much better trying sumthing alot,lot,lot,lot smaller.Wouldnt tell you,but start off with just a few then build up,always write everything you do in your diary and u will get there!!

I don't believe that is Dorian's cycle. We speculate too much about what the pros take and we are way off. I'm sure they take more than us but they don't want to die. They respond very well to AAS just like they respond well to training.

The only part i doubt would be the Test suspension, you would be in so much pain from just a gram a day, let alone 4grams.

I know a few high level competitors and for some of the pro's or semi( soon to be pros) a gram of test a week is considerd there "off" period.

BTW, Dorian didnt use HGH, it wasnt that popular/attainable back then, only a few pro's did it in those days.

Ive done two Mega dose cycles, but it was only to jump back up after loosing alot of muscle from a major surgery, and the effects of super saturating the body with androgens definitly has its place, but for an average joe its not something you can do for very long before it takes its toll on your body.

BTW there are lots of designer steriods out there now that would blow your mind, ive seen a few, and ive seen there effects, its some jaw dropping shit. But getting access to these is extremely difficult. One for instance is called something like Boldasterone, and its not a EQ/test blend like it sounds either, its anabolic to androgenic ratio makes tren look like a pussy cat, its also like 300-400 bucks per 10mls, for the real stuff, the fakes are much cheaper but who knows whats really in them.

People can keep their designer hormones...Test is best...and known effects now and in the future.

I heard Dorian was all natural just drank a lot of protien shakes and bull semen:wacko::wacko:

Yes I like to support and encourage all teenagers with 2 or more weeks training to jump right into a huge steroid cycle.....I recommend you double the doses and do it for 20-25 weeks..

Good luck :thumb:

lol

I don't believe this one bit

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

True or not, I'd rather have Arnold's physique of the 70s than Yate's physique of the 90s.

I don't believe it....I really don't think a human body could handle that....fuck a bull couldn't handle all that.

side note:
I was speaking w/ one of my friends who works at a steer ranch and he said that they only give fina (the tablet under the skin) that releases about 200mg a week.

Kind of scrary to think that BB who run tren take more than cattle:eek: ...I know I am going to 300mg a week and thats modest

BHro, you would be suprise at what amount of drugs you have to take to even become a pro, let alone be in the top five in the world. Those dose are ok for dorian yet I would emphazie the hgh and slin he was using too as a part of his physique. I have SEEN people injecting a effing 10ml vial of prop in a single day, a full kit of hgh, around 100uis slin, and that not even counting other anabolics

you lost me at 3000mg of clomid bro. That's just stupid. Looks like someone just took a complicated cycle and just added a 0 to the end of everything.

Back