• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dostinex

retiredfireman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dostinex during cycle?

I'm starting a cycle with 400mg's deca wkly and 300 mgs primo wkly for 13 wks. For pct or during the cycle would it be necessary to use some dostinex?

Last edited:
I would have some on hand during cycle if problems of progesterone related gyno appear.
You are also probably wasting money on the 300mg of primo, very weak.

I would drop the primo and add test @ 500 mg/wk.

Week 1-12 : Test enanthate @ 500 mg/wk
Week 1-10 : Deca @ 400 mg/wk
week 1-12 : T3 @ 50 mcg/ED

dg806 said:
I would have some on hand during cycle if problems of progesterone related gyno appear.
You are also probably wasting money on the 300mg of primo, very weak.
I think it would be too late then. If you use it constantly while on cycle, it will decrease prolactin, helping you keep your libido.

PirateFromHell said:
I think it would be too late then. If you use it constantly while on cycle, it will decrease prolactin, helping you keep your libido.
Could be. Never used it. I really would not want to take it unless I knew I would have a problem, but then on the other hand If I did have a problem, I would have wished I had taken it.

retiredfireman said:
I'm starting a cycle with 400mg's deca wkly and 300 mgs primo wkly for 13 wks. For pct or during the cycle would it be necessary to use some dostinex?

Why??? I would love it if someone could explain to me why people stack Primo with Deca, or Deca and EQ, or EQ and Primo..........and no test????

Back