• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dropping BF% - How Long

Kurt_wylde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi folks..

I took advantage of my friends shiney new Digital scales at the weekend, and was a little shocked with results to be honest..

I've always beena little overweight (fat) but been training at a local gym for about 12 months now, during which time I've certainly 'bulked' a bit. Shoulders are broader, back is thicker, good tricep development etc..

Thing is though, I'm apparently 28% BF :(

I'm 6'3", 228lbs..

I've started (from last week) adding in 2 days of cardio (HIIT) to my 3 day weight training plan. Plus, I've changed my diet too..
Drinking Protein shakes, cut down on carbs, 5 meals a day, lots of water etc..

How long do you seriously think it'll take to drop down to maybe 15% BF on the 'new' regime..?
I certainly wouldn't say no to looking good for summer.. :)

Thanks

K

everybody is going to be different but i went from 21-22 % to 12% in 12 weeks . 3 days of weight training and 3 days of cardio per week and what sounds like a similar diet
Gary

Originally posted by Kurt_wylde

I've always beena little overweight (fat) but been training at a local gym for about 12 months now, during which time I've certainly 'bulked' a bit. Shoulders are broader, back is thicker, good tricep development etc..

Thing is though, I'm apparently 28% BF :(

I'm 6'3", 228lbs..

You may want to get you BF checked with calipers or maybe use a tape measure and BF calculator (you can find one online). At 6'3" and 228lbs, you would not be able to seen any tricep development with 28% BF. Most digital scales aren't really very accurate at all. I've used the tape measure/BF calculator method and it was fairly consistant with what a nutritionist found when using a handheld device.

Sweet..

Thanks for the replies..

I'll try and dig out a tape measure and do the math..
I thought that 28% was quite high, but I think it must be pretty accurate.

12 weeks is certainly agreeable to drop my BF though, I'm not looking for an 'easy' option.. I know they don't exist.:finger:

Anyone else on here have a timescale on their weightloss..?

Back